Quick opinion needed !!! Epi+Tren VS Epi+Stano

  1. New Member
    csayer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    31.92%

    Quick opinion needed !!! Epi+Tren VS Epi+Stano


    Best cycle out of the two for a lean bulk ? taking into account likely results ,sides and general harshness on body !

  2. New Member
    JD284's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    46.45%

    what kind of tren? dienolone(trenazone) or trenavar? both are non methyl bu can still impact your liver. stano requires a very high dose to be effective. i'm on an epi tren cycle now (19nor tren). stano is kinda weak imo - its always stacked with something else. you can probably just stack all three.
  3. Senior Member
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,520
    Rep Power
    118671
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    88.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JD284 View Post
    what kind of tren? dienolone(trenazone) or trenavar? both are non methyl bu can still impact your liver. stano requires a very high dose to be effective. i'm on an epi tren cycle now (19nor tren). stano is kinda weak imo - its always stacked with something else. you can probably just stack all three.
    Oh ya. I stacked trenazone(called something else now), epi and stano for 6 weeks. Great run. OP if this is your first cycle I'd run epi solo to see how your body handles it. If you stack 2+ compounds and have sides it may be hard to tell where it's coming from
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    JD284's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    46.45%

    Totally agree with rphash49. Yeah it was bought out by iron legion and its called dienezone now (more accurate)
  5. New Member
    csayer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    31.92%

    I mean a Tren Ph such as Trenavar !
    and it is my second cycle , my first being a solo epi run ,which was really good(maybe a bit short) with the only real side effect being lethargy .
  6. New Member
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    15771
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    89%

    What was your dosage? How long?

    Epi+Tren is going to be a leaner, strong, more mass-gaining cycle, but it invites a whole slew of side effects. Once I hit around 120mg of Trenavar there were nasty back pumps, night sweats, sleep became damn near impossible, pretty much lost all appetite, and then there's the goddamn trenmares. I honestly thought these were exaggerated, but around 180mg my dreams got fairly ugly. Not to mention you're dealing with a progestin, so you'll need a dopamine agonist like Cabergoline to keep things in check.

    Personally, I would advocate Epi+Trenazone - Antaeus' transdermal dienelone. Say 30mg/2ml ED.
    If you start a thread about a cycle with four methyls or the phrase NEED HELP!!!, you should probably just go kill yourself.
  7. New Member
    csayer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    31.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
    What was your dosage? How long?

    Epi+Tren is going to be a leaner, strong, more mass-gaining cycle, but it invites a whole slew of side effects. Once I hit around 120mg of Trenavar there were nasty back pumps, night sweats, sleep became damn near impossible, pretty much lost all appetite, and then there's the goddamn trenmares. I honestly thought these were exaggerated, but around 180mg my dreams got fairly ugly. Not to mention you're dealing with a progestin, so you'll need a dopamine agonist like Cabergoline to keep things in check.

    Personally, I would advocate Epi+Trenazone - Antaeus' transdermal dienelone. Say 30mg/2ml ED.
    Cheers for the info ! My epi cycle was just over 3 weeks (1 bottles worth) , i ran it 30 mg for the first 3 days and on the last day but a 40mg ED for the rest of the cycle. I did really enjoy it i wish i cold have kept it up for longer but due to lack of funds i had to just go straight into PCT after 1 bottle !
  8. New Member
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    15771
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    89%

    Wait until you can run at least 4 weeks. I would personally shoot for 6 weeks. Please note that I've had enough bloodwork done to be sure that six week methyl runs aren't prohibitively damaging to me. Short of bloodwork, I would advocate dropping the Epi after week four and pushing the dienelone to 3ml. That's when it really starts to shine. Best of luck.
    If you start a thread about a cycle with four methyls or the phrase NEED HELP!!!, you should probably just go kill yourself.
  9. New Member
    heckler7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    1849
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    23.93%

    hows the epi-tren? I ran trenx years ago, is it as good?
  10. New Member
    Wilko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    15771
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    89%

    I'll shoot you a PM. Don't want to hijack the thread.
    If you start a thread about a cycle with four methyls or the phrase NEED HELP!!!, you should probably just go kill yourself.
  11. New Member
    heckler7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    1849
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    23.93%

    I saw some epi-tren combo for sale that looks pretty good but haven't seen anyone run it. don't worry about hijacking the thread aint much going on in here.
  12. New Member
    csayer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    31.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I saw some epi-tren combo for sale that looks pretty good but haven't seen anyone run it. don't worry about hijacking the thread aint much going on in here.
    yer thats fair , Im interested anyway
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Iron Labs Epi Xtreme vs Epi-Strong
    By NuclearLaunch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 11:00 PM
  2. Xtreme tren vs Epi drol
    By aztec02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 11:25 PM
  3. Epi/4AD vs. Epi/Bold 200
    By Bravoboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 12:49 PM
  4. Epi/4AD vs. Epi/Bold 200
    By Bravoboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 03:18 PM
  5. Quick opinion needed...
    By MiKeY ReSp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 07:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in