Recommendations for 2nd PH cycle ?!!

C

csayer

Awards
My first cycle was just over 3 weeks of Epistane(Havoc) at 40mg ED with a few days at 30mg to begin with. Decent results , lean mass relatively low sides ,just some lethargy and back pumps!

I want to run a 2nd PH cycle after about a 2 month break , originally I was just going to run Havoc again for 5 weeks but have heard good things about tren and superdrol clones such as methdrol.

Please advise me guys !

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
sd is banned so good luck finding it

just do epi for 6 weeks, maybe add tvar if you wanna experiment. tvar isnt methylated, so it wont destroy your body too much. itll just supress you more

R

rphash49

Awards
That's a pretty big jump from an incomplete 3wk epi cycle to superdrol. If you stopped early due to sides on 40mg of epi then sdrol will probably kill you lol jk but sides are much much more severe with sdrol. Like onion said get a solid 6 week epi run in before jumping up to something stronger.

R

rphash49

Awards
Add some stano to fight lethargy. Start dose at 600 and increase to find tolerance lvl. I run stano at 800-1000mg to fight on cycle lethargy

A

atl3128

Awards
My vote goes to mechabol or one of the clones dosed at 100mg every day along with a test base or stano. Very low on sides and pretty good results overall for a second cycle. Get you some "damage control" ro protecr tour heart and liver and some raurine for the back pumps If you get them.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add some stano to fight lethargy. Start dose at 600 and increase to find tolerance lvl. I run stano at 800-1000mg to fight on cycle lethargy
Stano +hdrol or epi sounds pretty dope actually.

C

csayer

Awards
cheers guys ! just to let you know i didn't stop cycle due to sides i had only bought one bottle of Havoc as i only wanted to test the waters to begin with.
liking the stano+epi suggestion !

R

rphash49

Awards
Stano +hdrol or epi sounds pretty dope actually.
I've never tried hdrol but stano works great alongside epi.... **** I've stacked stano with every run I've ever had to date

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never tried hdrol but stano works great alongside epi.... **** I've stacked stano with every run I've ever had to date
Good stuff man I was looking for something effective for my cycle and stano looks like a perfect add on. I was looking for a compound to combat tiredness as well.

C

csayer

Awards
Good stuff man I was looking for something effective for my cycle and stano looks like a perfect add on. I was looking for a compound to combat tiredness as well.
yer lethargy was my main side effect on Epistane , stuck with it due to good gains but was constantly tired ! did sleep well though!
is it well known that stano will combat this ?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Are you cutting, bulking, recomping?

R

rphash49

Awards
yer lethargy was my main side effect on Epistane , stuck with it due to good gains but was constantly tired ! did sleep well though!
is it well known that stano will combat this ?
The combo works for me. I've read logs where mech was used for this same purpose with good results. For stano you have to dose high to compact lethargy so that can be a negative

C

csayer

Awards
Is it true that stano is simply DHT ?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R

rphash49

Awards
I can't comment on helladrol but the lethargy on 40mg epi was easily manageable with 800mg stano. I've want to try some derm. I think bps has it now. Called dermacrine I think

A

atl3128

Awards
I used dermacrine and wasn't really impressed with the results.

R

rphash49

Awards
I used dermacrine and wasn't really impressed with the results.
I've read that the effects are not really noticeable but with the same breath the reviewers say they would use it again because they feel good using it. So idk

A

atl3128

Awards
I've read that the effects are not really noticeable but with the same breath the reviewers say they would use it again because they feel good using it. So idk
Maybe so I took it while I was on my trt dose of test as an alternative to upping my dose of test all it seemed to do was cause some bloat and actually seemed to slow my libido a bit. I decided to up my dose of test a little and stop the dermacrine and i felt much better. I was also stacking mecha with it. I guess maybe I was just expecting too much.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Well if its "test" wouldn't that make sense ?
well I was using DHEA/preg with trt test, so that was probably not a good idea since the DHEA probably wants to convert to estrogen with all that test floating around. I was using transaderm/dermacrine due to my age (41) for the anti-aging effects of the ingredients. I'll probably just stick with an OTC AI like forma, plus some trans-rez topical and skip the DHEA since I am not sure if its helping or hurting.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I think it works legit, seemed to raise my test levels about 200-250 on top of what my labs had me at on just androgel and no transaderm...went from 687 to 961 on 8 pumps androgel each time, with the only variable being the DHEA topical. but as i just stated, i fear its raising my estrogen as well....which I do not need.