Advise on Prohormone cycle

chiduprasad

Awards
Hello All,

THis is my first thread on this site and i usually used to be on BB.com all time.. I have been working out for 2-3 years. I never took any supplements for over 2 years thinking will do natural body buidling.. as u know it dint work for me.. For last 6 months have been on supplements such as ON whey, creatine, BCAA. Jack 3d. how the gains are very minimal but have got decent shape.

my diet and supplementation has been very strict and I work out like 1.20 hours a day ( 5 days a week). I couldn't wait for muscle gains any longer and have now

and have ordered ams anabolic growth kit rde after series of research for the firsy cycle. I have been told its safe and no side effects.

the stack has 1-AD, 4-AD and Decavol for 4 weeks.

Can you any expert here guide me how to start this cycle as it says 2-2 for all 3 per day, and also need suggestions if i have to do PCT or anything as i am confused after reading multiple review. I would like to add atleast 10 lbs of muscle mass and cut the body FAT. and also would not want nay hair loss.

I am staeting this thread so that i can get help on my cycle from experts. Please let me know your vire and suggestions

Height: 5 '10
weight: 172 lbs
pure vegeterian

Thanks in advance

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Vegetarian body builder...very...very...interesting.. As Pink Floyd once said "HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY MUSCLE IF YA DONT EAT YOUR MEAT?!" Or it was something along those lines...

rphash49

Awards
Wow it's not easy building muscle as it is. To do it without whole food proteins must be close to impossible. How many grams protein do you get a day and from what source? Wonder if we have any veg bodybuilders here that can advise? I will say these compounds will be pointless without getting the proper nutrition.

chiduprasad

Awards
Wow it's not easy building muscle as it is. To do it without whole food proteins must be close to impossible. How many grams protein do you get a day and from what source? Wonder if we have any veg bodybuilders here that can advise? I will say these compounds will be pointless without getting the proper nutrition.
Hi. Thanks for reply.. As i mentioned my nutrition is good. I take 200 gma of protein per day, flaxseed oil, multivitamin, betaalanine
My daily calorie intake is 2800 calories 40(protein) - 40(carb) -20 (fat)

I ensure i rake 1.5 to 2gm of protein per lbs, i take goldstandard whey and creatine

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
penis size too please. it matters, trust me

btw, i could already tell you that as a natty trainer, your protein is too high and your fat is too low. how do you even get that much protein as a vegan? (assuming thats what you mean as a full vegetarian)

macdady

macdady

Awards
penis size too please. it matters, trust me

btw, i could already tell you that as a natty trainer, your protein is too high and your fat is too low. how do you even get that much protein as a vegan? (assuming thats what you mean as a full vegetarian)
yt0MzDU.jpeg

That and did you see his wants/goal? At least 10lbs of mass and to cut fat? On a ams kit? Lol

chiduprasad

Awards
Lol l thought experts here n looks like immature folks here .. Who comments withot read full query and donnk source of proteins!!

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol l thought experts here n looks like immature folks here .. Who comments withot read full query and donnk source of proteins!!
Lol yup. We are men here, of course we are immature.
So that's a no on the vegan thing lol

rphash49

Awards
Lol love the use of "query and Donnk".

OP I'm not 100% sure what 2-2 means. It's usually pretty clear on the bottle how to dose. I'm guessing it's saying 2 caps twice a day. Sorry about the immature behavior but we are probably just taken back by a vegetarian bodybuilder. While the protein powder you are using is good stuff it is no substitute for whole food proteins. With no disrespect intended I would guess with your diet and cycle kit you will see little to no gains in muscle. Sorry but IMO that kit is crap. I wouldn't waste my time with it but you already bought it so go for it. But hey I love to be proven wrong so run it and post your results.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well actually, a couple of us are certified trainers ( including myself). we're just curious how you get so much protein as a pure vegetarian

btw, if you are a pure vegan, whey protein is made from milk. that would make you a lacto vegan so you could eat cheese and yogurt too

macdady

macdady

Awards
well actually, a couple of us are certified trainers ( including myself). we're just curious how you get so much protein as a pure vegetarian

btw, if you are a pure vegan, whey protein is made from milk. that would make you a lacto vegan so you could eat cheese and yogurt too
But as just a regular vegetarian couldn't he eat fish as well? So there's a good protein source (I still don't know why they can eat fish lol)

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
While you're at it, chuck in a steak, some chicken and some turkey.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
But as just a regular vegetarian couldn't he eat fish as well? So there's a good protein source (I still don't know why they can eat fish lol)
fish vegetarian = pescetarianism

Eggs are good for vegans, right?
egg vegetarian = ovo vegan

idk why they make this shet up lol. depends how strict they are

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But to be mature for a second, my woman is a triathlete and lifts 3 times a week. She is also a vegan and can squat at least 150. When she throws DB's up for military, people stare.... She just pops her gum waiting to go do what she loves, RUN.
However she struggles daily with low bp, anemia, fatigue, hair loss, etc....
Since recent literature has shown what absolute garbage soy and gluten are, she is limited to whey sources(again, not true vegan) quinoa, lentils, beans, and nuts.... I respect you people ALOT...... I also just don't get it..... At all.....

macdady

macdady

Awards
fish vegetarian = pescetarianism

egg vegetarian = ovo vegan

idk why they make this shet up lol. depends how strict they are
Really? Lol I say if you don't eat meat your a vegetarian and if you do you aren't. Very simple. And vegans are just weird. Never met one that isn't a pompous ass lol with a I'm better than you attitude

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since one of the major functions of ANY AAS that attracts hypertrophy-obsessed athletes(example:bodybuilders) is increased nitrogen retention, and a ridiculous exceleration of protein synthesis, I doubt the benefits would be there for vegans and if there were, would be short-lived...

macdady

macdady

Awards
But to be mature for a second, my woman is a triathlete and lifts 3 times a week. She is also a vegan and can squat at least 150. When she throws DB's up for military, people stare.... She just pops her gum waiting to go do what she loves, RUN.
However she struggles daily with low bp, anemia, fatigue, hair loss, etc....
Since recent literature has shown what absolute garbage soy and gluten are, she is limited to whey sources(again, not true vegan) quinoa, lentils, beans, and nuts.... I respect you people ALOT...... I also just don't get it..... At all.....
You should ask her if vegans can eat bugs as a protein source

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
She's a half-a$$ed vegan. It's a preference... She doesn't even really care much about animals. Honestly, the more I learn about where our food comes from, what its fed, and how its processed, the less protein sources I personally eat.
I'm limited currently to:
Eggs
Turkey/Chicken
Fish
Whey supplements only
Nuts/beans/lentils/quinoa
That's it. No soy, dairy, gluten, or processed meats whatsoever. Its garbage.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I try not to think too much about it lol... if I did I probably wouldn't want to wat any of it.
I got a friend who raises and eats rabbits(which I'm thinking of doing lol)
So if I started raising my own protein haha I'd atlwaat know what I'm getting

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let's start a BunnyProtein meat and supp company, Mac!

macdady

macdady

Awards
Hahaha all the supps we sell could be shaped like bunny food pellets. I wonder what bunny jerky would taste like lol

rphash49

Awards
She's a half-a$$ed vegan. It's a preference... She doesn't even really care much about animals. Honestly, the more I learn about where our food comes from, what its fed, and how its processed, the less protein sources I personally eat.
I'm limited currently to:
Eggs
Turkey/Chicken
Fish
Whey supplements only
Nuts/beans/lentils/quinoa
That's it. No soy, dairy, gluten, or processed meats whatsoever. Its garbage.
No red meat? I buy super lean ground beef couple times a week

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya, unfortunately, I don't seem to digest it well... It's not off the table for me considering every weekend I drop by my parents for dinner and my Dad makes steaks. It's just not something I buy EVER at the grocery. Plus I'd like to put on another 20 lbs and I have hyperthyroidism. I don't even want to get into how expensive eating is for me to put size on..... :/ Red meat=$$

sinkheadhxc

Awards
oh man i dunno what i'd do without red meat. i pound that **** on a bulk lol.

thats awesome u stay away from soy and gluten. i'd like to cut gluten out entirely but i gotta have an occasional slice of pizza or bowl of spaghetti.

as far as soy goes... it just pisses me off. my roommate and his girlfriend are these people that think anything that says "soy" or "organic" is healthy lol. so many veggie burgers in our freezer, makes me wanna puke. then they bitch at me for my stockpile of ground meat, which is all preservative and hormone free, unlike their veggie fart burgers. guess thats why they look like unhealthy slobs and i'm lookin beast... but of course, i'm the idiot lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some of these 'healthy' meatless alternatives are amongst the highly processed, carcinogenic, gut/hormone imbalancing, GMO-polluted products you could waste good money on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
primefan Anabolics 14
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 9