First Cycle/Looking for some advice

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. First Cycle/Looking for some advice


    I am getting ready to order my first PH cycle. I have been plateaued on all my lifts and my physique for a while now. I am looking at stacking Powerdrol 10 along with Halo-V and using Protex as my cycle support and Post Cycle 3X for my PCT. Just wondering if there is anything else I should consider for this stack before I go on it. Any advice would help greatly.

    Thank you all in advance.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mskerv05 View Post
    I am getting ready to order my first PH cycle. I have been plateaued on all my lifts and my physique for a while now. I am looking at stacking Powerdrol 10 along with Halo-V and using Protex as my cycle support and Post Cycle 3X for my PCT. Just wondering if there is anything else I should consider for this stack before I go on it. Any advice would help greatly.

    Thank you all in advance.
    How old are you and how long have you been training?

    I'd suggest adjusting/fixing your training/ nutrition before going the hormonal route.

  3. I am 30. I've been working out steadily (at least 4-6 times per week) for a few years now and off and on since my early 20's. I am a very active guy outside of the gym also and stick to a semi-strict diet most of the time. I'm just getting frustrated with where I am now and it's happened before to me before and I quit on myself for a while and had to start all over.
    •   
       


  4. ... dude powerdrol and halo? On a first cycle? You should really research what those compounds are. Especially that first one which is I believe superdrol lol. You sound like you need to put alot more time into researching proper cycling and PH/DS for beginners
    Halo yes. Powerdrol no lol
    Although I'm pretty sure I've seen people use SD as their first, its not recommended at all.
    Why not zoidberg?

  5. ... dude powerdrol and halo? On a first cycle? You should really research what those compounds are. Especially that first one which is I believe superdrol lol. You sound like you need to put alot more time into researching proper cycling and PH/DS for beginners
    Halo yes. Powerdrol no lol
    Although I'm pretty sure I've seen people use SD as their first, its not recommended at all.
    Why not zoidberg?

  6. And here we go...

  7. Macdaddy I have done some much further research on the Powerdrol since seeing your comment and it does seem to be a pretty powerful formula with a lot of bad repercussions if you don't cycle it on point. Being a first cycle for me you did really open my eyes to it. I mean I really want serious gains but not to the point of destroying my liver. After your comment and doing some research I'm thinking about substituting the Powerdrol with Predator Plexx alone and still using the same cycle assist and PCT. It seems to be a pretty mild PH with little sides when taken wisely and you can get some great gains off it if you put in the work. What are your thoughts on this? Thank you too for your honesty and helping me out!!! Maybe down the road after a cycle or so under my belt I can try something like the Powerdrol. Thanks again man.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mskerv05 View Post
    Macdaddy I have done some much further research on the Powerdrol since seeing your comment and it does seem to be a pretty powerful formula with a lot of bad repercussions if you don't cycle it on point. Being a first cycle for me you did really open my eyes to it. I mean I really want serious gains but not to the point of destroying my liver. After your comment and doing some research I'm thinking about substituting the Powerdrol with Predator Plexx alone and still using the same cycle assist and PCT. It seems to be a pretty mild PH with little sides when taken wisely and you can get some great gains off it if you put in the work. What are your thoughts on this? Thank you too for your honesty and helping me out!!! Maybe down the road after a cycle or so under my belt I can try something like the Powerdrol. Thanks again man.
    Predator plexx has m-sten in it which is another pretty strong DS. Because of the way m-sten is made it is almost never pure and will probably have some superdrol in it.
    Few recommendations:
    Take a look at EPI which is what I recommend for a first run.
    In addition to cycle assist products that probably have milk thistle grab some tudca and run both on cycle.
    Find user logs on the product you want to use and read.
    Take a hard look at your pct. IMO pct is the most important part. If you don't run it right you could lose all your gains. Do some research on SERMs.

  9. I have looked at the epi 2a 3a I was thinking about that one also but it categorizes it as more of a cutting PH than bulking PH. I'm not sure how much of a difference there is with it than say one they categorize as a bulking but from what I read people seem to get some good size from it too. I also looked at the Halo 25 too. From what I've read it seems to be a pretty good go to first cycle to ease into PH's and see how your body reacts. As for my PCT. What else do you think would be beneficial for me to get to keep my gains and make sure my livers safe? Thank you for helping me out man. Any advice helps.

  10. It is more diet that determines if it is a cut or bulk but epi gives dryer gains where m-sten/superdrol give wetter gains. For a bulk I add 1000-2000 cal to my normal diet. I'm a little biased because of my experience but epi. It's a favorite of mine because it gives me solid lean gains, crazy strength and little to no sides. Stacks really well with stano. Ok back to your pct. The OTC pct you mentioned is a ok add to pct but I would not use as a standalone pct supp. Ok some say a "serm" is not required but I disagree. A SERM helps with restarting your HPTA and is the best way to get both your testosterone and estrogen back to normal lvls quickly. You can get your test/E2 lvls back without a serm but it takes longer and which you are waiting for it to happen naturally your gains will go bye bye. So in addition to post cycle 3x add in DAA(I like d-pol), an OTC AI if post cycle 3x doesn't already have it and most importantly a SERM(Clomid or torem). I can not tell you where to get a serm. Google is your best friend. Do some research bro and good luck

  11. Awesome info (rphash) I cannot thank you enough for lending me some insight. After researching and speaking with you I think I will do the epi for my first cycle. Seems like guys are making good gains off it and have read a lot of great reviews from people including you. One last thing I've been looking at the clomid online and is the only way to buy it is by the tablet or have you come across bottles of it? Just wondering. Isn't really a big deal just trying to make sure the stuff I found is legit too. Thanks again brotha you've helped me out a lot.

  12. Google reputable research chemical companies. And if you aren't on the mobile app, you could just poke around not far from this forum.(hint)
    Epistane is a GGGGGRRRRRRRREAT compound and I've loved it every time.
    If you've read enough you'll probably find that 30/40/40/40 is popular. Some run it a week or two longer so long as they're responsible with ancillary support supps/lifestyle/etc. Now 'Wow' us with a researched and proposed PCT!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Google reputable research chemical companies. And if you aren't on the mobile app, you could just poke around not far from this forum.(hint)
    Epistane is a GGGGGRRRRRRRREAT compound and I've loved it every time.
    If you've read enough you'll probably find that 30/40/40/40 is popular. Some run it a week or two longer so long as they're responsible with ancillary support supps/lifestyle/etc. Now 'Wow' us with a researched and proposed PCT!
    This right here^

    Liquid is easier to find but if you can get pharm grade Clomid tablets that would be the way to go. Much easier to dose.

    I personally prefer a 6 wk epi run because I get the most results from week 5 and 6 of an epi run. Example: 30/40/40/40/40/40. If by week 5 and 6 the sides are minimal or not present you could try to bump it to 50mg. But for me 40 is the sweet spot.

  14. Awesome thank you guys for the information. I am going to go with the epi cycle from everything everybodies said it is a good beginner cycle and you can get some good gains from it. I'm going to look further into getting the clomid to take along with my PCT. I'm thinking of doing the post cycle 3X, along with d-pol, fish oil and possibly the clomid. If I'm missing something there please let me know. Anyways thank you all again for giving me great ideas and guidance through a lot of this. It is much appreciated.

  15. When you say 'possibly' the clomid, I am to assume unless you don't use another type of SERM for PCT? Because your SERM IS your PCT..... Everything else is supplementary.

  16. FYI, every time I run EPI, EVEN with a SERM dosed properly, I still have slight sexual dysfunction. I'll be honest at least. Its why I ALWAYS run DAA, L-Dopa and Arginine AKG alongside.. personal preference. And be aware you will likely be a little emotional and moody on Clomid.

  17. Awesome thank you Matthersby. You have helped me out alot. Il'll definitely be prepared for all that. You take the DAA with the post cycle right?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    FYI, every time I run EPI, EVEN with a SERM dosed properly, I still have slight sexual dysfunction. I'll be honest at least. Its why I ALWAYS run DAA, L-Dopa and Arginine AKG alongside.. personal preference. And be aware you will likely be a little emotional and moody on Clomid.
    Adding l-dopa with Clomid seems to keep me from crying in the shower like a little biotch. OP take out the "possibly Clomid" and just get it or torem but don't bother to run a cycle without a serm.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mskerv05 View Post
    Awesome thank you Matthersby. You have helped me out alot. Il'll definitely be prepared for all that. You take the DAA with the post cycle right?
    That's right 3.12 grams DAA per day during PCT. I just got the custard creme d-pol(daa) and that ****t is yummy

  20. OP I don't think anyone mentioned it but make sure your diet is on point. Other than no serm IMO biggest first cycle mistake is not eating enough food. I Add 1000-2500 cal to my diet while on cycle based on my goal and I continue through out PCT to help solidify gains made.

  21. Thank you guys so much for all the information. You've definitely helped me out a ton!!!

  22. Good thread. This will help me out with my first cycle which will be Epi 2a, 3a alone. What's annoying is that I want to do a 6 week cycle of 30/40/40/40/40/40 but there's only 120 caps in a bottle. To complete this, I'm gonna have to open my 2nd bottle and use 13 pills. I guess it's probably not even worth worrying about an extra 3 days at the end of the cycle.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LordNeckbeard View Post
    Good thread. This will help me out with my first cycle which will be Epi 2a, 3a alone. What's annoying is that I want to do a 6 week cycle of 30/40/40/40/40/40 but there's only 120 caps in a bottle. To complete this, I'm gonna have to open my 2nd bottle and use 13 pills. I guess it's probably not even worth worrying about an extra 3 days at the end of the cycle.
    Nope.

  24. I strongly suggest adding a test base.

  25. And by that I'm sure you mean stano or something of that likeness
    Why not zoidberg?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    And by that I'm sure you mean stano or something of that likeness
    Correct...its better to control lethargy and libido up front vs waiting for it to happen

  27. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Correct...its better to control lethargy and libido up front vs waiting for it to happen
    Haha very true. I was a walking zombie for a while until I started stano at over 1000mgs a day lol
    Why not zoidberg?

  28. So Epi and Stano, eh? Damn it. Wish I had known that before I made my order.

    How would you run that with a 6 week epi cycle?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LordNeckbeard View Post
    So Epi and Stano, eh? Damn it. Wish I had known that before I made my order.

    How would you run that with a 6 week epi cycle?
    Research it lol kinda self explanatory. You take stano while your taking epi.
    Why not zoidberg?

  30. Ah right. wasn't sure whether you run them starting the same day or start the stano first, as hvatech said to have a test base...

  31. Quote Originally Posted by LordNeckbeard View Post
    Ah right. wasn't sure whether you run them starting the same day or start the stano first, as hvatech said to have a test base...
    Same day, if your gonna do it start out at 800 or more. Like I said I had to go up to 1350 to feel a difference... some people run the stano 2 weeks past epi, but I've yet to figure out why lol
    Why not zoidberg?

  32. Cheers mate.

  33. No problem
    Why not zoidberg?

  34. Rather than running stano, what do you guys think about using Formeron along side epi?

    Reason I ask is that I have 2 bottles of Formeron on the way and if I have to get more stano, it's gonna cost me another $60 bucks in shipping.

    Cheers.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by LordNeckbeard View Post
    Rather than running stano, what do you guys think about using Formeron along side epi?

    Reason I ask is that I have 2 bottles of Formeron on the way and if I have to get more stano, it's gonna cost me another $60 bucks in shipping.

    Cheers.
    Formeron is first and foremost a AI so with some test boosting ability due to its nature of reducing estrogen. This is not a test base...
    On the other hand it is a bad ass AI that I've used before. It would be a good one for pct
    Why not zoidberg?

  36. Also if you run epi with a AI your joints are gonna have a bad time lol. Trust me I tried it
    Why not zoidberg?

  37. Ah I thought that might be the case.

    Thanks again, bro.

  38. No problem... if you wanted to used a topical though there are a few options out there
    Why not zoidberg?

  39. I'm not really too fussed. Just wanted to see if I could get away with out making another order.

    Besides stano, what else might be good? (including topicals).

  40. rs transaderm
    dermacrine
    4ad
    alha bulk
    stano
    alpha-5
    From what I've heard transaderm is the **** but its like 150 a bottle lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Cycle Looking for Advice and Tips
    By Meat44 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 04:05 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 07:31 PM
  3. FIRST CYCLE : Looking for some extra Guidance
    By CrazySOB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 02:11 AM
  4. First Cycle, Looking for advice or suggestions.
    By ali11atc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 01:49 PM
  5. First Cycle, Looking for advice
    By Roy Hatred in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 03:55 AM
Log in
Log in