Decisions, Decisions, help me out!

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be starting my test/tren cycle here soon, and I am having a hard time deciding what oral I am going to use with it. I am stuck between dbol or DS superdrol. Here is the main layout:

Week 1-10: Test Enan 500mg/week
Week 1-8: Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Week 1-2, 11-12: Test prop 125mg EOD

I plan on running the oral the first 6 weeks or so, and am torn between the dbol and the superdrol. The dbol will be from Hellfire Labs, I hear they are pretty reputable, but personally have never used them. I will be using HCG at 500IU/week through the whole cycle. Going for strength mainly on this cycle, gonna try a powerlifting meet in march. Thinking about using an AI to keep bloat down, do you guys have any opinions on what you think would be best, I was thinking about letro, but that is some pretty harsh stuff, leaning more towards arimidex.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would go with dbol and no AI. I think AI's really aren't "needed" unless you are experiencing some severe bloat, which should be somewhat limited by your diet and cardio anyway. Also watch your lipids when taking AI's ;)

S

sarge

Awards
i would start the tren at wk 5 and run it through wk 12 with your prop,and go with the dbol for the 1st 5 wks.tren acetate clears the system fast so you want it in there for the meet to give you strength.thats why i would run it to the end.also the hell fire dbol is good.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I've never used tren but I from what I gather...

Tren pumps :eek: + Superdrol pumps :twisted: = 1-2 sets per body part, tops. Might be good for HST or similar.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
i would start the tren at wk 5 and run it through wk 12 with your prop,and go with the dbol for the 1st 5 wks.tren acetate clears the system fast so you want it in there for the meet to give you strength.thats why i would run it to the end.also the hell fire dbol is good.
See the thing is, the meet is going to be at around week 6 or 7 of the cycle, it is march 18, that is why I am running both the oral and the tren up front, otherwise I would do the oral then the tren for the last half, but I want the most bang around the meet.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
for pure strength i definitely think you'll want to go with dbol, superdrol seems great and I'm pumped to run it myself, but i don't think the strength gains will be comparable

and ending a cycle on tren will make for a VERY hard post cycle

S

sarge

Awards
See the thing is, the meet is going to be at around week 6 or 7 of the cycle, it is march 18, that is why I am running both the oral and the tren up front, otherwise I would do the oral then the tren for the last half, but I want the most bang around the meet.
ok i see,yeah thats cool.you may want to try halo sometime in the future.it is great for strength and will add hardness to the physique,no bloat with it and hardly any weight gain.it is popular with powerlifters wanting strength and keeping there body weight down.

C

crucial38

Banned
Awards
I'm an ass and I can't help but ask for a source so Matthew D banned me for the good of the board
thanks in advance

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
crucial .. erase that post or you gonna get banned

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please shoot me the contact info for ******* I have to get back to that site and it's erased from my favorites.

thanks in advance
Abomination! From the heart of hell I stab at thee! :banned:

Last edited:
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
uh huh.. or the chemist himself will obliterate you..