how long after triazole

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Hey all, I've been on triazole 6 weeks, ran daa before and 3 weeks into that so been off that for 3 weeks now, basically I'm looking to run my first cycle of havoc(yes I'll have my serm on hand, I swear) just curious how long I should wait after I finish my 6th week to start my cycle? Basically want to get my body and strength back, got injured at work last year and between beeing confined to the couch a few months and my body getting screwed up from prednisone over the last year, I'm finally at a point where I can get back in the gym full force. Appreciate the help!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Confused? How long after your injury or how long after triazole?

If your asking how long after triazole. Then the answer is don't wait there is no need.

If your asking how long to wait after your injury. Then that's a different story. And you and your doctors will be the best judge of that.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Confused? How long after your injury or how long after triazole?

If your asking how long after triazole. Then the answer is don't wait there is no need.

If your asking how long to wait after your injury. Then that's a different story. And you and your doctors will be the best judge of that.
Waiting after triazole, I'm good now! Thanks!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can take havoc immediately after Tzole. Natural test increase =/= exogenous increase. Apples and oranges man.