Going off Epistane for 3 days...

pain gain

Awards
Hi guys,

tomorrow I'll start my first cycle of Epi, 6 weeks 30-30-30-30-40-40.
During cycle will use Cycle Support, fish oil, taurine, glucosamine, glutammine, creatine.
On PCT Nolva 40-40-20-20 and maybe Clomid 100-100-50-50, with all the others used during cycle.

My concern is about a journey I'll have right in the middle on the cycle... Got to stop 2-3 days Epi and all the supplements (can't carry on plane anything, just to be safe).

Is it a big problem, or for 2-3 days I might forget about it?

Thanks guys ;)

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Why can't you take it on a plane? I take pills in my carry-on all the time. They never look twice at them.

pain gain

Awards
Just for safe: in my country and in the country I'll go Epi is not the best thing to carry on... And I don't want to take even the minimum risk about it.

My question was only about stopping it for 3 days at the middle of the cycle...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Put it in a Tylenol bottle... or take 3 days off mid-cycle, I had to, didn't affect me at all.

FranARG

Awards
Where are you going? Where do you live? I dont think EPI is considered illegal in any country.
But as someone else said, put it in a tylenol or ibuprofen bottle and thats it.

I would not stop taking Epi mid cycle..

pain gain

Awards
Epi is illegal in most of European countries... I live in Italy, here it is (like all kind of PH or DS).

I know Epi has an half life of about 6-8 hours (so I'll be "on" for more than this)... this means that taking a full 30mg right before leaving I will stay "clean" for about 48 hours, maybe less (who konws? half life means nothing at all... we need to know more about its pharmacokinetiks).

I don't think it will cause any issue (I'm thinking about some upregulation in estrogen or cortisol production), after 48 hours I'll back to normal dosage. Just asking if someone had tried it before, and had any problems.

Or better, if someone can argue to this point better than "imho" (that will -in any case- be appreciated ;))

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I started sdmz for 3 days got really sick didnt take my pills for two days then continued the rest of my cycle and it went perfect

FranARG

Awards
Epi is illegal in most of European countries... I live in Italy, here it is (like all kind of PH or DS).

I know Epi has an half life of about 6-8 hours (so I'll be "on" for more than this)... this means that taking a full 30mg right before leaving I will stay "clean" for about 48 hours, maybe less (who konws? half life means nothing at all... we need to know more about its pharmacokinetiks).

I don't think it will cause any issue (I'm thinking about some upregulation in estrogen or cortisol production), after 48 hours I'll back to normal dosage. Just asking if someone had tried it before, and had any problems.

Or better, if someone can argue to this point better than "imho" (that will -in any case- be appreciated ;))
Wow, that sucks (Phs being illegal)...then I would not risk to take the little pills, not worth all the trouble you may have.

pain gain

Awards
Wow, that sucks (Phs being illegal)...
Yeah it sucks: here in Italy, the most anabolic legal compound is creatine :paranoid:

However, in one of my last trip, I carried a bit of whey protein (vanilla = white powder) with me in a small can. The officer asked me to open the bag, and told me: "What about this white powder?" :paranoid: "Whey protein sir" :) "Oh, that's ok" :paranoid:

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
Epi (along with pretty much everything else to do with body building) is illegal in Australia also. It's a real pain in the butt. I've got some Nolva on the way from overseas and there's a chance that will get seized.

Laws here are shi*t.

mbk102

Awards
Hey I'm wanting to get on epistane. But I don't know If it safe. N what pct to take. Any advise

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey I'm wanting to get on epistane. But I don't know If it safe. N what pct to take. Any advise
Geez dude, just read this thread, or the other 5 current Epi threads. Plenty of ideas. Nobody's laying out a plan for you.. You gotta learn. And yes, any steroid can be unsafe. Learning how to take the proper precautions is what's important...

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Dude trying to get help so I can start on the cycle
Understood, but this site is filled with the same question. Jut read and do homework. And if you are for real I can bet money you will find 10 other products your into.

rphash49

Awards
1. Define safe
2. Take a DS/PH PCT
3. Search epi logs and pct logs