test enanthate

doodz

Awards
So I started my cycle july 1st,the first 3 weeks I was running the test 250 mgs per week,on the fourth week I didn't run it cuz my doctor put me on antibiotics for 10 days(I got urinary infection),after that I started to run the test at 500 mgs per weeks...so far no results,start to wondering if the test is fake or It needs more time to kick in...maybe wasn't a good idea to not take it while I was on antibiotics,any suggestions?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
So I started my cycle july 1st,the first 3 weeks I was running the test 250 mgs per week,on the fourth week I didn't run it cuz my doctor put me on antibiotics for 10 days(I got urinary infection),after that I started to run the test at 500 mgs per weeks...so far no results,start to wondering if the test is fake or It needs more time to kick in...maybe wasn't a good idea to not take it while I was on antibiotics,any suggestions?
Antibiotics will not effect it. There was no reason to stop your cycle. You are running bunk gear if you don't feel anything by now. Plus it doesn't take 4 weeks to start seeing results in strength and weight gain. So how many weeks total are you in?

doodz

Awards
It's been 6 weeks,thinking of trying it for another 2 weeks and see if something happens

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
What do you expect to "feel ". It's just test. It's not a mind/mood altering drug. Are you gaining any weight? You getting any acne or puffy nip nips? It's not a super drug that you'll gain 30lbs off in 2 days. The stuff does take a bit of time.

If you're not experiencing weight gain as big shadow said your gear is probably bunk or severely over dosed.

doodz

Awards
Nope,no sides,no weight gain...I wasn't expecting to gain 30 lbs either...

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Nope,no sides,no weight gain...I wasn't expecting to gain 30 lbs either...
Hell you should have at least gained 10lbs in increased glycogen and water retention. Your gear is bunk bro. Hopefully you didn't get it from everyone's ass hole uncle. Shoot a gram all in one shot. If its g2g you will feel something off a gram.

doodz

Awards
Nope,I got it from this guy who is actually a bodybuilder and kinda trusted him,oh well,and this is my first time messing with roids :(

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
how long have you been on since you restarted at 500mg a week

doodz

Awards
The only thing I feel is minor pain in my balls and pelvic area,I read that pain in the balls is normal in some cycles,but it could be related with the infection I had...who knows

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
What do you expect to "feel ". It's just test. It's not a mind/mood altering drug. Are you gaining any weight? You getting any acne or puffy nip nips? It's not a super drug that you'll gain 30lbs off in 2 days. The stuff does take a bit of time.

If you're not experiencing weight gain as big shadow said your gear is probably bunk or severely over dosed.
Not to be a smart ass but it "may" be mood altering. There are a few studies exploring the antidepresent possibilities of Testosterone.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22325700
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22426002

And OP on the off chance your Test is real you probably want to get an AI to have on hand before taking a 1gram shot of Test E. If I remember correctly the half life is something like 10.5.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Not to be a smart ass but it "may" be mood altering. There are a few studies exploring the antidepresent possibilities of Testosterone.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22426002

And OP on the off chance your Test is real you probably want to get an AI to have on hand before taking a 1gram shot of Test E. If I remember correctly the half life is something like 10.5.
It's not some crazy homicidal freak of nature mind change. It's minor in most cases. It may be more pronounced in those with low test levels.

I'm just trying to convey the point that when test "kicks in" it's not a crazy noticeable thing like what the videos in high school portray.

And yes. Have letro on hand for a single shot of 1000mgs if test.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
It's not some crazy homicidal freak of nature mind change. It's minor in most cases. It may be more pronounced in those with low test levels.

I'm just trying to convey the point that when test "kicks in" it's not a crazy noticeable thing like what the videos in high school portray.

And yes. Have letro on hand for a single shot of 1000mgs if test.
I was not trying to disagree, it was just a few odd studies I happen to have on the subject.

But yes I agree its not drastic for most, well come to think about it. It can have a very drastic change on libido! lol

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I was not trying to disagree, it was just a few odd studies I happen to have on the subject.

But yes I agree its not drastic for most, well come to think about it. It can have a very drastic change on libido! lol
I think the point is that op has pinned some 2250 mg of test in 6 weeks and is not showing any signs of being on cycle. ie the regular things like water retention, weight gain etc. your not going to get a huge sense of well being by running 3 weeks at 250mg and then off 10 days then 3 weeks at 500. Specially the way most ugl under dose there gear.

doodz

Awards
Have any of you experience minor pain in the testicles and pelvic area?I was thinking to make an appointment with the urologist...I went to the doctor last Monday,I didnt tell her I was on test,she did a urinary test and couldn't find anything wrong

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

lol cool breeze... schwing! from 6 to midnight

Have any of you experience minor pain in the testicles and pelvic area?I was thinking to make an appointment with the urologist...I went to the doctor last Monday,I didnt tell her I was on test,she did a urinary test and couldn't find anything wrong
minor pain in the testicles? thats minor atrophy. thats definitely a side effect of testosterone. and just getting into 500 mgs a week really, this is about the time it would start happening at the 3 week mark.

doodz

Awards
So I have a question guys and hopefully someone with more experience would help....like i said before I have been feeling minor pain in my testicles and pelvic area,is a pain that comes and goes,seems like drinking a lot of water helps.
When I went to the doctor 4 weeks ago she told me it was an uti so she gave me antibiotics and it helped,but 2 weeks ago the pain came back,I went again they did an urinary test and nothing came back,it was fine,she said that if I wanted I could go to an urologist but I haven't yet.
Testicle pain in normal when you are on cycle but pelvic area? I couldn't find anything related...
Does anyone experience this before? Im thinking to make an appt with an urologist this week and telling him all my symptoms and also im thinking to tell him that I'm on a test cycle...any advice?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
So I have a question guys and hopefully someone with more experience would help....like i said before I have been feeling minor pain in my testicles and pelvic area,is a pain that comes and goes,seems like drinking a lot of water helps.
When I went to the doctor 4 weeks ago she told me it was an uti so she gave me antibiotics and it helped,but 2 weeks ago the pain came back,I went again they did an urinary test and nothing came back,it was fine,she said that if I wanted I could go to an urologist but I haven't yet.
Testicle pain in normal when you are on cycle but pelvic area? I couldn't find anything related...
Does anyone experience this before? Im thinking to make an appt with an urologist this week and telling him all my symptoms and also im thinking to tell him that I'm on a test cycle...any advice?
Doctor client privilege he can't say anything. Not sure never experienced pain in my boys. Sounds like your just paranoid but go see a doc and confirm. Won't hurt anything.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Test E takes 4 weeks to build up in your system, You should get labs done to confirm after week 4 so your not wasting your time. You may have underdosed gear. Enth is active 10-15 days