Tudca 500 first 4 weeks
Multi vit
Hawthorn extract

Pct:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa
Creatine
Adex on hand

The goal for the cycle is an all out bulk is there anything I can add or change to accomplish this?

R

rphash49

Awards
This will be my 3rd cycle first was epi second was sdmz2

Sdmz2: 3/3/3/3
Mlmg: 75/100/100/100/100/100
Stano 800+ all 6 weeks
Tudca 500 first 4 weeks
Multi vit
Hawthorn extract

Pct:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa
Creatine
Adex on hand

The goal for the cycle is an all out bulk is there anything I can add or change to accomplish this?
By week 4 on just 2 caps a day of sdmz the back pumps and lethargy had me ready for PCT. Be careful bro 3 caps a day of sdmz plus lmg is going to be pretty harsh on your body. If you are determined to run it I would recommend in addition to tudca get a full cycle support and pre-load for two weeks prior to cycle and continue through out the cycle as well. Make sure you are well versed in identifying liver issues. I don't care for Nolva solo for PCT and would add or substitute Clomid or Torem. Now to your question lol... To help with a bulk I like to add anabeta to my PCT. Keeps me eating non stop to keep my cals up.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
By week 4 on just 2 caps a day of sdmz the back pumps and lethargy had me ready for PCT. Be careful bro 3 caps a day of sdmz plus lmg is going to be pretty harsh on your body. If you are determined to run it I would recommend in addition to tudca get a full cycle support and pre-load for two weeks prior to cycle and continue through out the cycle as well. Make sure you are well versed in identifying liver issues. I don't care for Nolva solo for PCT and would add or substitute Clomid or Torem. Now to your question lol... To help with a bulk I like to add anabeta to my PCT. Keeps me eating non stop to keep my cals up.
I got bloodwork done week two on cycle, the day i started pct and post pct of my last sdmz2 ran at 2/2/2/3/3. I know how to tell when its time to call it quits during a cycle. I'll definetly be adding in torem and anabeta to pct thanks.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
did you post bloods? what was your test levels on epi and sdmz?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a hardcore cycle, you might want a bit more Nolva.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I ran this exact cycle and with my great diet I put on 18 pounds. 3 caps are not necessary at all. I ran 2. I'm still in post cycle and I'm running nolva and clomid, along with erase and aromasin 12.5, EOD. Haven't lost a thing, besides water weight.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
id run nolva and clomid for a cycle like that. because im old school

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Thanks for all the input ill drops the smdz to 2 caps and I feel I can handle it ill go for 3, ill add in clomid instead of torem and run the serms
nolva 20\20\10/10
Clomid 75\50/25\25

Does that look about right?

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
did you post bloods? what was your test levels on epi and sdmz?

cant remeber but the only thing my doc was concerened with was extremely elevated liver enzymes. I went for a liver sonagram and more bloodwork after pct and it came back wothin normal ranges

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I am dosing nolva 20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25 . It's been working for me, just make sure you get all your support supps for your liver and they are taken regularly throughout the cycle.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I am dosing nolva 20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25 . It's been working for me, just make sure you get all your support supps for your liver and they are taken regularly throughout the cycle.
Will do thanks

R

rphash49

Awards
Thanks for all the input ill drops the smdz to 2 caps and I feel I can handle it ill go for 3, ill add in clomid instead of torem and run the serms
nolva 20\20\10/10
Clomid 75\50/25\25

Does that look about right?
Yes that would be fine or just go
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

If you really feel you need to do it you could run Clomid 75 the first 2-3 days but I've never felt it was necessary. Torem vs Clomid you have many people on both sides of that. I'm currently using Clomid cause I got my hands on pharm grade but IMO torem is superior. For me when I use torem I "feel" recovered in days and feel great. While Clomid has never let me down it gives some people sides and I don't feel recovered till about week 3 of PCT.

Glad to see you back it down to 2 caps. 30mg m-sten by itself is harsh let alone an additional 30mg dmz. Good luck brother

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Yes that would be fine or just go
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25

If you really feel you need to do it you could run Clomid 75 the first 2-3 days but I've never felt it was necessary. Torem vs Clomid you have many people on both sides of that. I'm currently using Clomid cause I got my hands on pharm grade but IMO torem is superior. For me when I use torem I "feel" recovered in days and feel great. While Clomid has never let me down it gives some people sides and I don't feel recovered till about week 3 of PCT.

Glad to see you back it down to 2 caps. 30mg m-sten by itself is harsh let alone an additional 30mg dmz. Good luck brother
Alright I think im gonna go with torem because ive used clomid before and it was anything special id rather switch it up and try something new what would u reccomend for the torem dosing?

R

rphash49

Awards
Most only run it 4 weeks something like
Torem 120/90/60/30 which should be fine

But I prefer a longer PCT of 6 weeks
120/90/90/60/60/30

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah get some torem, it gets your boys swoled up faster than ever.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Yeah get some torem, it gets your boys swoled up faster than ever.
Hopefully they dont get shut down too hard last time I ran sdmz I was barely shutdown, I guess its going to be the mlmg determining wether or not this time.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
LMG did not add to my shutdown. I just got water retention and alittle bloat from it.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
LMG did not add to my shutdown. I just got water retention and alittle bloat from it.
Do u think throwing in a little adex would help cut the water retention or any puffiness? Im going to a wedding at the start of week 5 and I NEED to fit into my suit...

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I've never used it , but my cousin swears by it at .25mg adex EoD, starting last week of your cycle all the way through PCT. As soon as you come off LMG within the first 8 days you will loose substantial water weight. Prior to PCT I sat at 228lbs, within the first two weeks of post cycle, water cut out "6 pounds worth"and cuts came back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 13
N Anabolics 5
S Anabolics 10
7 Anabolics 6
H Anabolics 2