In a jam. Now what? - AnabolicMinds.com

In a jam. Now what?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In a jam. Now what?

So my Regular endo packed his bags and moved to Florida. With no notice.

I went in to get my regular TRT SCRIPT the receptionist asked me if I like to make an appointment with the other endocrinologist for November.

When I asked if he Atleast left me a script she said nope, I asked if the other endo could write me a script until I see her, she said nope.

Worried I ran to my primary doctor and explained to him my situation. He said your looking like you put on a few pounds of muscle he weighted me in at 244lbs, when I seem him in June I weighted in at 215lbs. Blood pressure normal.

He told me I don't need a new endocrinologist he told me ill do it. He wrote me the script and told me see you Monday for labs.

The only problem I'm towards the end of Test cyp 600mg/ anavar 75mg cycle.

My game plan is as follow ( feel free to add advice all advice will be appreciated)

I got 3 days.

Black Licorice candy ( Sat, Sun, Monday)
    Coorslight before bed (sat, sun)
    Skip today's test shot
    Drink vodka all day (sun)
    Sleep 4 hours (Sat, Sun)
    Eat a nice and heavy breakfast with orange juice or apple juice.

Please feel free to add things to do my test level are probably over 1200. I got 3 days to lower it to Atleast 500-700

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    So my Regular endo packed his bags and moved to Florida. With no notice.

I went in to get my regular TRT SCRIPT the receptionist asked me if I like to make an appointment with the other endocrinologist for November.

When I asked if he Atleast left me a script she said nope, I asked if the other endo could write me a script until I see her, she said nope.

Worried I ran to my primary doctor and explained to him my situation. He said your looking like you put on a few pounds of muscle he weighted me in at 244lbs, when I seem him in June I weighted in at 215lbs. Blood pressure normal.

He told me I don't need a new endocrinologist he told me ill do it. He wrote me the script and told me see you Monday for labs.

The only problem I'm towards the end of Test cyp 600mg/ anavar 75mg cycle.

My game plan is as follow ( feel free to add advice all advice will be appreciated)

I got 3 days.

Black Licorice candy ( Sat, Sun, Monday)
    Coorslight before bed (sat, sun)
    Skip today's test shot
    Drink vodka all day (sun)
    Sleep 4 hours (Sat, Sun)
    Eat a nice and heavy breakfast with orange juice or apple juice.

Please feel free to add things to do my test level are probably over 1200. I got 3 days to lower it to Atleast 500-700
    "im sick, can we do it next week?" sound like a good plan?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah bro push way back. That's ****ed up. Get your ass on a plane go to Florida find him. Kick his ass. Have a beer. Get on plane go home.
    Next day
    See doctor.
    **** that's seems scary he was allowed to do this. I'm angry with you for him ****en with your health.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

"im sick, can we do it next week?" sound like a good plan?
    That's a good one lol. But he is my primary physician, the first thing he will tell me so hurry up so we can get you feeling better fast.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's a good one lol. But he is my primary physician, the first thing he will tell me so hurry up so we can get you feeling better fast.
    ok how bout "family emgency came up, i have to fly out to ____ tonight. can i come in next week?"

he might insist you come in sooner, but he doesnt have the power to force you to come in. and you need to push it back as far as you can to let your test sink a little, otherwise you raise a nice fat red flag
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Yeah bro push way back. That's ****ed up. Get your ass on a plane go to Florida find him. Kick his ass. Have a beer. Get on plane go home.
    Next day
    See doctor.
    **** that's seems scary he was allowed to do this. I'm angry with you for him ****en with your health.
    The part that blows is that I had him for a long time, I would tell him when I would start a cycle and what I was taking.

he would advise me through my cycle, he would even give me Ai or hcg when needed. I trusted him. Theirs no way in avoiding this test.

What should I do to lower my test levels fast I got until Monday 9am. My last pin was 300mg test cyp on Monday the 12th
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

ok how bout "family emgency came up, i have to fly out to ____ tonight. can i come in next week?"

he might insist you come in sooner, but he doesnt have the power to force you to come in. and you need to push it back as far as you can to let your test sink a little, otherwise you raise a nice fat red flag
    I guess some one going to die in the Dominican Republic. I know I need At least 2 weeks.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Drink green tea and watch American idol. A GF made me watch American idol once and I think it gave me gyno. Jk . Anyway good luck with the test
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Drink green tea and watch American idol. A GF made me watch American idol once and I think it gave me gyno. Jk . Anyway good luck with the test
    You had me laugh so hard I got rib pain
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There's physically no way to lower your test that much in that period of time. You said 500mg of test cyp a week right? That's put you easily 3000ng/dl or something like that, you need to put that test off for at least another week, week and a half, two weeks would be even better.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

don't even go back or call, doctors are pretty busy give it time. if he asks say I had to leave town sorry, grandma dropped a handful of acid and high jacked a school bus full of penguins kind of a family emergency right now (better off dead quote)
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    don't even go back or call, doctors are pretty busy give it time. if he asks say I had to leave town sorry, grandma dropped a handful of acid and high jacked a school bus full of penguins kind of a family emergency right now (better off dead quote)
    Lol that's a good one, my wife said to just not show up and call 10days later and say sorry my god mother died. I was stressed can I schedule for next week
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

What surprised me was that he was all cool about giving me the script. He told me you don't need a new endo ill do it.

When I was leaving he shocked me. come on he is giving me a weekend then doing labs Monday. He tells me as I'm walking out his office.
  14. New Member

What surprised me was that he was all cool about giving me the script. He told me you don't need a new endo ill do it.

When I was leaving he shocked me. come on he is giving me a weekend then doing labs Monday. He tells me as I'm walking out his office.
    Just call on Monday and reschedule a few weeks out. The nurse won't know the difference and the dr won't remember. By the time you see him again he'll have lab results that are normal in his file and everything will be fine.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

LOL I might have know someone who had this same thing happen to

Now the bad news, your plan wont work if you don't believe me go ask PA. There is nothing that is going to bring that Test level down to anywhere near normal range other then more time.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

I'm going to stall him until the 26th. Ill keep you guys posted I think 10 days more will be enough. What you ya think
  17. New Member

The part that blows is that I had him for a long time, I would tell him when I would start a cycle and what I was taking.

he would advise me through my cycle, he would even give me Ai or hcg when needed. I trusted him. Theirs no way in avoiding this test.

What should I do to lower my test levels fast I got until Monday 9am. My last pin was 300mg test cyp on Monday the 12th
    So if he knows you cycle why not explain to him your in the middle of one??
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by antmike View Post

So if he knows you cycle why not explain to him your in the middle of one??
    My endo knows about my use he is the one that moved to Florida. My endo kept it out my medical record. My primary doctor does not know
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I'm going to stall him until the 26th. Ill keep you guys posted I think 10 days more will be enough. What you ya think
    Half life is about 10 days so your test levels would be very roughly estimated at half of your dose which was 300mg. So my guess in 10 days your levels will be 300% higher then most on trt not a good level for a first blood test with a doc. Tell him you simply cant afford the time off work, call his office and ask them to send you the blood request paper work so you can either go to a lab near where you work and you will get it the first chance you get then wait it out like 3 weeks.
    ForeRunner Labs
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

So I went in for blood work now. The wait and see begins
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

I flunk the test with flying colors. I came in at 61, the doctor asked me 4 times if I been taking my testosterone. But something that have me raise my eye brows raise was my estrodiaol came in at 5. That's very low numbers. My LDL cholesterol was over just a little 105.

Licorice root extract works. Stay away from it if you don't want low testosterone.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I flunk the test with flying colors. I came in at 61, the doctor asked me 4 times if I been taking my testosterone. But something that have me raise my eye brows raise was my estrodiaol came in at 5. That's very low numbers. My LDL cholesterol was over just a little 105.

Licorice root extract works. Stay away from it if you don't want low testosterone.
    Hmmm this info could prove to be helpful thanks for posting it. How long off did it take 10 days?
    ForeRunner Labs
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

Just read over your thread. Sounds like he knows and was having fun with you to see what you would do. I have a lot of Docs and clients and they figure this stuff out pretty fast. I understand not taking the risk of talking to him about it though.

Good work on passing/failing the test...test.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

Hmmm this info could prove to be helpful thanks for posting it. How long off did it take 10 days?
    I stalled for exactly 20days I started taking black licorice root extract 4000mg for 4 days and 3hours before the test I took 3000mg
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

It took 20 days. I took black licorice root extract 4 days before at @4000mg and the 3000mg 3 hours before the blood work.

Not the numbers I wanted he gave me a lecture on why its important to take my testosterone and he hinted he might have to up my dose
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kleaver View Post
    Just read over your thread. Sounds like he knows and was having fun with you to see what you would do. I have a lot of Docs and clients and they figure this stuff out pretty fast. I understand not taking the risk of talking to him about it though.

Good work on passing/failing the test...test.
    Thanks, this has been my general doctor for years and I feel weird around him, his a by the book doctor. Atleast he gave me the test until I find an endo

Similar Forum Threads

1. 165 to 201 in 6 mos... now what?
    By rockme in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 07:24 AM
  2. Well now, what to do with this brand new m-dien?
    By PastorofMuppets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 09:31 PM
  3. well, now what??
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 11:41 PM
  4. got me 20g of 4AD cyp now what?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 06:41 PM