Mentabolan to dzine cycle. Yay or nay

pete379

Awards
Title says it all. Im currently 1 week into a 6 week dzine cycle. I'm thinking of adding in ment at 20mg. I've read that it can possibly aid in stopping lethargy and is a good preworkout booster.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Title says it all. Im currently 1 week into a 6 week dzine cycle. I'm thinking of adding in ment at 20mg. I've read that it can possibly aid in stopping lethargy and is a good preworkout booster.
You most likely won't even feel 20. It's a PH to Trest so you need a lot to get the target compound. I took 10mg every 3 hours or so up until my pwo dose of 60 and at that dose I could feel a bit of its power. To put it in perspective, the good starting dose of injectable Trest is 50mg ED. So figuring way less being available orally plus the fact that it's only a prohormone to Trest you'd need a buttload of mentabolan. On 120 ED you won't make much mass gains I doubt. But you'll have the push.

pete379

Awards
Thanks tinytony. I'll start it at 20 and go up from there. I' weigh around 240 so I tend to have bump up my doses a little bit. I'll give it a try

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HeavierPlease Anabolics 45
Cycle Logs 10
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Bengal Anabolics 7