washing off S1+ (what works)
- 01-11-2005, 07:20 PM
- 01-11-2005, 07:21 PM
- 01-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by chasec
01-11-2005, 07:56 PM
I remember Par Deus saying that the transdermal contains some type of lipid/fat molecules so use a dishwashing soap that cuts the grease.. It worksOriginally Posted by thegameoflife
01-11-2005, 08:18 PM
01-11-2005, 09:14 PM
If I have to apply trans before seeing my girl I just rub it on my calves, top of the feet.
01-12-2005, 06:47 AM
Exactly....Originally Posted by DmitryWI
This was my "p.m. application" area and me and my wife never had a problem with it.
01-12-2005, 07:43 AM
Soap, water and a loofah or some scrubber does it fine. Exfoliating the skin helps transdermal effectiveness too.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RenegadeRows in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 123Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:43 PM
- By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 39Last Post: 03-10-2008, 11:03 PM
- By jmh80 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 04-10-2005, 04:38 PM
- By Tbird006 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-05-2004, 11:31 AM
- By iron addict in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 53Last Post: 02-17-2004, 07:47 PM