UDCA from pets supply web site.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found some UDCA for $1.99 (100 pills @ 300mg) on a pet supply site. What do you guys think? This could be the deal of the year for supports!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Site?

ajntorinj

Awards
I found a site with the same deal OP mentioned. I am going to buy some for my next oral I run. One could put a label saying "dog food" on a filet mignon, and I would have no doubts about eating it.

atl3128

Awards
I found ursodiol for $1.99 per pill which ain't really that cheap

macdady

macdady

Awards
Pet depot has it 40 bucks for 100 caps lol

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Owe they show the bottle, did not see it was per pill. I could kick myself In the ass for not buying it last month on the NP sale.

macdady

macdady

Awards
OK dudes I'm don't here lol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
They don't require a script for fina pellets....so probably "dog udca" wouldn't require one either.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Just said it cause the six sites I hit up said script required lol
Wow that's messed up....you can get cow steroids but not cow liver aid w/o script lol

atl3128

Awards
So tudca is actually better than udca! That's good to know!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My pets are all on Anavar.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
My pets are all on Anavar.
My dog was on anavar in 2003....quality vet anavar. At least that was the excuse I had in my back pocket for the Feds, with the doggie on the bottles label.

rphash49

Awards
My dog was on anavar in 2003....quality vet anavar. At least that was the excuse I had in my back pocket for the Feds, with the doggie on the bottles label.
I inject my dog with straight test. Since I cut his balls off his T lvls have been shot to Hell. Trying to get the vet to start him on a trt regimen

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I never owned any cows though, to explain the fina pellets... Or a horse for the quality vet EQ. That would have been a sticky situation. All I had was the fact there was an animal on the label....

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a bottle of that eq with the horse on it years ago. Man my "horse" really did well on that stuff.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Had a bottle of that eq with the horse on it years ago. Man my "horse" really did well on that stuff.
Best gear ever...super cheap since it was vet....accurately dosed ....and quite a selection of orals and injectables

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best gear ever...super cheap since it was vet....accurately dosed ....and quite a selection of orals and injectables
Yeah it came in this big ole 30 cc bottle. Ran it with some omadrin 250 - bang!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah it came in this big ole 30 cc bottle. Ran it with some omadrin 250 - bang!
Ah ha....you were going the bargain basement route that cycle lol. I've done that before :D I still have an empty QV anavar bottle and a 1/3 full test cyp vial plus a selection of those boxes they came in. I'm a packrat like that.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I was a poor college kid. That omadrin is the dirtiest test, bacnie like a mother on that stuff. Dirty wet cycle right there.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Hey I was a poor college kid. That omadrin is the dirtiest test, bacnie like a mother on that stuff. Dirty wet cycle right there.
Lol i had a guy who had a big connect with a Mexican source of mostly QV stuff back in the early to mid 00's so that was what i got unless i ordered from someone who wasn't a friend. I hooked up a lotta people in my area with QV gear in those days. Ah the good ol days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
ugsavage Nutrition / Health 13
TESTP89 Nutrition / Health 7
EpiStrong Supplements 19