UDCA from pets supply web site.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I never owned any cows though, to explain the fina pellets... Or a horse for the quality vet EQ. That would have been a sticky situation. All I had was the fact there was an animal on the label....

2. Had a bottle of that eq with the horse on it years ago. Man my "horse" really did well on that stuff.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Had a bottle of that eq with the horse on it years ago. Man my "horse" really did well on that stuff.
    Best gear ever...super cheap since it was vet....accurately dosed ....and quite a selection of orals and injectables

4. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Best gear ever...super cheap since it was vet....accurately dosed ....and quite a selection of orals and injectables
    Yeah it came in this big ole 30 cc bottle. Ran it with some omadrin 250 - bang!

5. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post

Yeah it came in this big ole 30 cc bottle. Ran it with some omadrin 250 - bang!
    Ah ha....you were going the bargain basement route that cycle lol. I've done that before I still have an empty QV anavar bottle and a 1/3 full test cyp vial plus a selection of those boxes they came in. I'm a packrat like that.
    •   

6. Hey I was a poor college kid. That omadrin is the dirtiest test, bacnie like a mother on that stuff. Dirty wet cycle right there.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Hey I was a poor college kid. That omadrin is the dirtiest test, bacnie like a mother on that stuff. Dirty wet cycle right there.
    Lol i had a guy who had a big connect with a Mexican source of mostly QV stuff back in the early to mid 00's so that was what i got unless i ordered from someone who wasn't a friend. I hooked up a lotta people in my area with QV gear in those days. Ah the good ol days.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New ALRI web site is up. Looks great
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 03:19 PM
  2. Diet planning web site?
    By good_guye28 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2004, 10:20 PM
  3. bdc web site
    By toastynoodles in forum General Chat