HCG mixing: Heavily confusing...
- 08-15-2013, 12:12 PM
- 08-15-2013, 02:52 PM
Google how to get the top off that amp properly.
Then throw the sodium chloride in the trash and order and HCG kit. (JK)
Unless you are doing a blast of a couple thousand IU's, 2 ml's is not going to be enough and you should be using bacteriostatic water.
The great thing about an HCG kit is its cheap... It's legal and available on Amazon.com.... And it comes with your sterile vial, all your pins, and 10 ml bacteriostatic water.
- 08-15-2013, 06:48 PM
And you can use the SS to deposit 1ml into the hcg amp, then draw it all back up, shoot it into the sterile vial... Then add 9 ml's of BW to the sterile vial. Bam! You've got 500 IU'S per ml, ready for the fridge.
Similar Forum Threads
- By txheadshaver in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2012, 08:56 PM
- By karl8887 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2009, 09:41 PM
- By crazyfool405 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 04-15-2009, 03:47 PM
- By rippedfreak123 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2008, 06:33 PM
- By feelingfizzy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2006, 01:00 PM