Need to stop after 4 weeks! Need help! Please!

Fatpat1125

Awards
So I been on cycle for 4 weeks starting today so far. My cycle consist of test e 500mg a week and HCG 500iu a week started the second week of cycle and was also on superdrol 20/20/20. I have an emergency and I have to travel over seas and I won't be able to bring my gear and there won't be a gym to where I'm going. This is my first time running HCG also. And I won't be leaving for another 2 weeks. Got my plane ticket already. My question is should I still run my cycle till I leave. Than post overseas. I'm going to be posting with nolvadex and clomid. Or should I stop now and post in when I leave. I never ran a cycle less than 12 weeks so I need some help please.

Fatpat1125

Awards
Can a mod move this thread to the post cycle therapy section. Thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The enanthate ester has around a 12 day half life. It takes two weeks to clear, therefore your pct shouldn't start until those two weeks are up. You'd be in pct overseas regardless.
If you're only going overseas for a week you could technically continue the cycle with no problems.

Fatpat1125

Awards
I'm gone for a few weeks so I pct regardless. But here's the thing this is my first time using HCG on cycle and would it effect me in anyway cuz I only use it for 3 weeks. And thanks flex.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After only 4 weeks on cycle I think you'll be fine.
If you have access to clomid and DAA overseas you're good to go.
So I guess you should stop the cycle now, at this point, continuing the cycle an extra two weeks is just going to cause more shutdown.

Hell, after only 4 weeks you might not even be that shut down.

Fatpat1125

Awards
Thanks flex. Much help. I research and I don't really see anyone running a 4 week cycle. Now I gotta figure out how long should I post for. Gotta do some more research on posting for short 4 week cycle.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks flex. Much help. I research and I don't really see anyone running a 4 week cycle. Now I gotta figure out how long should I post for. Gotta do some more research on posting for short 4 week cycle.
2 weeks on clomid and finish it out with natural test booster supplements and you'll be good to go.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
2 weeks on clomid and finish it out with natural test booster supplements and you'll be good to go.
Why 2 weeks? thats asking for disaster. Run a standard pct of minimum 4 weeks. Just because the half life is 12 days doesn't mean esters have fully cleared your system.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why 2 weeks? thats asking for disaster. Run a standard pct of minimum 4 weeks. Just because the half life is 12 days doesn't mean esters have fully cleared your system.
Running hcg and only being on for such a short time, I wouldn't imagine it would take much more than that.
I had to stop a test cycle at week 3 and I bounced back rather quickly.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finish that SD. You could Pin the day you leave and start PCT 14 days after that....Wherever you are.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
exactly how long will you be gone that would determine a lot here

Fatpat1125

Awards
I was going to stop now and post in another 10 days than take a month break and by the time I get back I can go back on cycle. Is it a good idea?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
5 weeks, yup, you should definitely stop now. Can you ship what you need to where your going?

Fatpat1125

Awards
No I can't. And even If I could my country doesn't have gyms. It's 2 hours always. So ill just stop and when I get back ill start over. Time on is time off so by the time I get back I should be ready to go.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
your country don't have gyms, where is this hell on earth?

Fatpat1125

Awards
Lol. Vietnam bro. My family over there live like 3 hours away from the city where they have gym

Fatpat1125

Awards
Idk. I speak very little Vietnamese and I wouldn't even know where to start.

Logman

Awards
Throw around some big logs. Overhead Press them for SHOULDERS.
Weighted wide grip chins for your back.
Weighted Push ups (couple of sacks of rice in a rucksack) for your back.
Chins for Biceps.
Get someone to sit on your shoulders and squat.
Dips anywhere for triceps.

It can be done if you really wanted it.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Chins for Biceps.

^^^^^^^this all the way, I like the way you think bro. Reps coming

Fatpat1125

Awards
Haha that's call dedication right there. But I'm going with family so I'm going to enjoy the trip. Ill do push up every morning like I always do. But thanks for the advice.

Chins for Biceps.

Fatpat1125

Awards
So I was going to do 4 weeks of nolva and daa and some isatest also.

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
Although there are plenty of chemists in Vietnam, gear is quite hard to find there, unfortunately. Better off stopping.

Shame your fam don't live in Thailand...