Is Methylstenbolone Banned?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
We can't answer at this time, we need to wait for jbry to answer....he's "in one of those moods" today, so.........we don't want to upset him by answering these type questions.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We can't answer at this time, we need to wait for jbry to answer....he's "in one of those moods" today, so.........we don't want to upset him by answering these type questions.
I'm seriously scared to death of that guy. He negged me into oblivion once for mispronouncing methyldrostanolone once. I try to never upset him

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I'm seriously scared to death of that guy. He negged me into oblivion once for mispronouncing methyldrostanolone once. I try to never upset him
Exactly, I'm just "lookin' out" for the people :D

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
he's gonna log in and see methylandrosterondrolosterone and when he goes to explain what it is, when it was banned, who banned it, the chemical structure and all that happy horseshyt....afterwards he is gonna go down the list in this thread and start neg repping. :evil:

macdady

macdady

Awards
he's gonna log in and see methylandrosterondrolosterone and when he goes to explain what it is, when it was banned, who banned it, the chemical structure and all that happy horseshyt....afterwards he is gonna go down the list in this thread and start neg repping. :evil:
I'm cool with that lol I've never experienced his wrath so I might as well get it over with now

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here, let me help you.
jbryand101b

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should neg u all for talking about that conceited ass hole like that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are funny.

Op, no msten isn't banned. The sd its made from is.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, not yet anyway. I'm sure it is only a matter of time since it works so well.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I think he neg repped me once almost reached threw the computer and proceeded to choking a mother ****er, but damn sadly he was right and i was WAY wrong.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think he neg repped me once almost reached threw the computer and proceeded to choking a mother ****er, but damn sadly he was right and i was WAY wrong.
Hahahaha!
I was so butt-hurt, I didn't log on for a month. And when I did finally, a years worth of reps were 0. I was such a b!tech about it. :). And, again, totally Right vs. my wrong.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they were all positive reps except for one. :lmao:

fitness_nerd

Awards
I just got M-drol in the mail its sitting in front of me from Amazon, was a mistake I ordered creatine. Idk if it is banned probably just more toxic

macdady

macdady

Awards
I just got M-drol in the mail its sitting in front of me from Amazon, was a mistake I ordered creatine. Idk if it is banned probably just more toxic
... I smell a troll
A bad one at that

fitness_nerd

Awards
no I have mdrol in front of me with the usps postal package let me upload a pic one sec

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry, it probably has creatine in those capsules, not Sd.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Did PHF just start reselling Ultradrol at 7mg?

Thought Ultra was gone? Did I miss something?

macdady

macdady

Awards
I wouldn't mind spiking my creatine with 10mgs of SD lol

Bigfrapp

Awards
If I wanted to get Methylstebolone to Canada from Usa their would be no problem with customs?