Whats the lowest dose of Deca worth using?

killformuscle

Awards
I'm considering tossing in 300mg a week of Deca or 250mg a week of EQ. But most seem to say that EQ at anything under 750mg doesn't do much; So what about deca at 300mg?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I just recently did 11 weeks or so at 300mg deca per week with my trt (and an SD boost the first month)....I was quite disappointed in the results to be honest. Not sure if the deca was too low (I knew I was cutting it close on effective dosing going that low), or if maybe I just didn't eat enough (SD killed my appetite but it came back the second half of the cycle)....not sure. I ended up recomping pretty nicely, lost a lot of fat and put on some muscle (got a lot of "you lost weight" and/or "you got more muscular/vascular" comments)....but I expected to gain some decent muscle and not lose any fat. So i was not thrilled.

infraredline

Awards
I'm considering tossing in 300mg a week of Deca or 250mg a week of EQ. But most seem to say that EQ at anything under 750mg doesn't do much; So what about deca at 300mg?
Eq you're good to go at 400-500mg a week. Not to mention eq is going to boost collagen synthesis higher then deca (as you can tell I'm a bit biased towards eq lol) but when it comes down to it both are good compounds

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
EQ can have a significant impact on RBC count so if you have not donated blood in a while I would consider it.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Deca 300 is fine, your diet will dictate your gains. I blew up on 300 deca a week. But also every body is different, but if all your worried about is the joint benefits of it you can go as low as 200 with outstanding results. EQ shouldn't be any lower than 600.....if that low IMO.

killformuscle

Awards
Thanks guys. Going to throw in 10 weeks of deca at 300mg/week then.

One day i'll use EQ. Everyone just says its so mild..and it raises appetite which I do not need!

infraredline

Awards
Thanks guys. Going to throw in 10 weeks of deca at 300mg/week then.

One day i'll use EQ. Everyone just says its so mild..and it raises appetite which I do not need!
You will be happy with deca, just make sure you stay away from nolvadex since it has been shown to further express prolactin with 19-nors. Now while there are studies that also show this is not the case I say it's better safe then sorry that you not use it.

That whole appetite thing is more bro science an really comes down to how your body reacts to the compound. After all more then often you see people using eq while dieting down.