My Epi/Stano Cycle

FranARG

Awards
Hello, guys. I am about to start an Epi/Stano 5 week cycle. The reason I am go for 5 weeks instead of 6 is that 5 weeks is what seems to be the most I can go on Epi with the sides not being completely annoying.

This is how my cycle looks:

CYCLE
EPI
40/40/40/40/40
STANO
750/750/750/750/750

Supps:
Cycle Assist
Joint Support
Taurine
Fish Oil
Caber (i will dose it .25 E3D, to prevent prolactin gyno, which I am prone).
MultiV

PCT
CLOMID
100/50/50/25
NOLVA
30/20/20/10

FINAXLEX BLACK REVOLUTION PCT
0/3/2/1

DAA 3g ED

Multiv

I cant go higher than 750 on the Stano, since I dont have more bottles and will not be able to get them in Argentina.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

FranARG

Awards
Actually, I will start it in 15 days, to give my body more time to recover from my last epi cycle.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's unorthodox to use anything other than an AI on-cycle but some of these RC's AI's have really not worked lately with me. I'll be honest, Torem or low-dosed clomid ON-CYCLE have worked for me if gyno flares up. But I, personally would try exemestane for on-cycle gyno and use the Torem for PCT.
Clomid alone should be fine too, I hate nolva stacked. Your seriously not gonna want to fu¢k at all with those 2 stacked, just cry...

FranARG

Awards
Thanks for the input, Matthersby!
Last cycle I stacked both of them and libido was low, but not terribly low. Could perform normally haha

I am gonna think about it, though.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Torem on cycle eh? Lol
Never seen it with epi but to each his own. Why not use torem for pct swell instead of Nova and clomid?

FranARG

Awards
I have used torem last cycle since my nipples where leaking a little bit. Did not hinder my gains (i think) and did not experience any side effects. Only thing, I am reducing the dose from .50 E3D to .25 E3D.

EDIT: Caber, NOT Torem.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I have used torem last cycle since my nipples where leaking a little bit. Did not hinder my gains (i think) and did not experience any side effects. Only thing, I am reducing the dose from .50 E3D to .25 E3D.
Have you considered trying caber? It may work better than using a serm during cycle

FranARG

Awards
Have you considered trying caber? It may work better than using a serm during cycle
****, i need to stop smoking so much pot...I was talking about Caber all the time, not Torem. I neved used Torem in my life haha

macdady

macdady

Awards
****, i need to stop smoking so much pot...I was talking about Caber all the time, not Torem. I neved used Torem in my life haha
Bahahaha awesome!

macdady

macdady

Awards
You should give it a try. I haven't used anything else but from what I hear people that go from clomid to torem say its awesome

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anything to stop estrogen from getting too high. I'll tell you what, maybe its just smart to have on every cycle:
A. Aromasin (AI better w E2)
B. Caber/Prami (prolactin/progesterone)
C. SERM of choice ('cough' TOREM 'cough')

FranARG

Awards
Luckily, living in Argentina enables me to get all those bad boys direct from a pharmacy two blocks away from my house with no prescription.
On the other hand, I may get stabbed in the street by some punk that likes my shoes. So you see, it has its pros and cons haha...

FranARG

Awards
Call the pharmacy today, it seems that we dont have Torem in Argentina. Too bad, I wont be able to try it.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to ur log... Just finishing up epi/tren/stano myself

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Cool! How did that go??
Great, only sides were lethargy but bumping up the stano helped
Slight acne on arms but they never broke through the skin just stayed as small bumps
Sleep issues were annoying but bearable
Strength increase was amazing especially since I had been cutting for a show and lost some strength by cutting a little too fast towards the end
Gonna finish up tomorrow and then will start pct and will do a more specific write up

I'm guessing you are recomping? Or cutting?

FranARG

Awards
I am recomping, probably gonna cut in 7/8 months, when I start a new cycle. I like to give my body a lot of time between cycles haha

Looking forward to see how your PCT goes, hope it works out fine!

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
Would you run the same regime (Supplements + PCT) if you were doing Epi alone?

FranARG

Awards
Would you run the same regime (Supplements + PCT) if you were doing Epi alone?
Yes. Actually, I did my last cycle, which was just Epi. The only thing that is going to change is the Taurine, which I did not use and regret since I got bad back pumps, and the Caber dosage, that was .50 E3D, since I used it once my prolactin (I believe) went high and needed control. Now I am looking forward to control this issue from the get go, with a steady lower dosage.

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
Lordneckbeard you are a beast! Love those stats
Thanks, bro. I've come a long way.

Yes. Actually, I did my last cycle, which was just Epi. The only thing that is going to change is the Taurine, which I did not use and regret since I got bad back pumps, and the Caber dosage, that was .50 E3D, since I used it once my prolactin (I believe) went high and needed control. Now I am looking forward to control this issue from the get go, with a steady lower dosage.
I'm not far off doing my first cycle which will be Epi alone, so it will be good to hear how you go. Cheers.

FranARG

Awards
Did back and bi's yesterday. Took 10mg of Epi and 20mg of Stano about 80mins before workout. Felt a different agression, altough it was far from "beast mode" haha. I am sure I have to wait till both compounds build up in my body.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Did back and bi's yesterday. Took 10mg of Epi and 20mg of Stano about 80mins before workout. Felt a different agression, altough it was far from "beast mode" haha. I am sure I have to wait till both compounds build up in my body.
First 3 weeks I gained 12 lbs lol i was pretty aggressive... you'll feel it probably in the 2nd week, then again everyone is different. Strength gains came in after week three for me and weight gain slowed down

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I started on 75mg epi ED for 6 weeks two days ago and i seem to be getting some sleep issues i never had at 40-60mg. Too early to be sure though. That would suck :D

macdady

macdady

Awards
I'm assuming you meant 200mgs of stano lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
I started on 75mg epi ED for 6 weeks two days ago and i seem to be getting some sleep issues i never had at 40-60mg. Too early to be sure though. That would suck :D
I had sleep issues at 50mgs
My damn libido still isn't back lol. My stick works though, never stopped haha
Its funny as hell because I usually am jumping all over my wife to get me some, and now I'm just like "meh" and she's freaking out.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I had sleep issues at 50mgs
My damn libido still isn't back lol. My stick works though, never stopped haha
Its funny as hell because I usually am jumping all over my wife to get me some, and now I'm just like "meh" and she's freaking out.
Im on trt so i was assuming libido won't be an issue since there is no endogenous test to crush.

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
Good to hear. Keep the updates coming :thumbsup:

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Subbed for the rest of this! I'm planning a similar cycle and I'm trying to decide on either Dermacrine or stano during it so I'm interested to see how this goes.

FranARG

Awards
Never been on dermacrine, so I cant compare.
But so far so good with Stano. After todays session will update.

FranARG

Awards
Did pec and tris today. Felt really good and strong.
It has been less than a week since i started, and today the scale said that I am 6.5lb heavier than last week. Same scale, same hour of the day.

Seems I respond very fast to epi, last cycle was pretty much the same, though not as quick.

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
How much did you put on after your last epi cycle? And how much did you keep?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
why the stano? what does it do or help with? i cant find it for sale and wanna get my stuff together for an epi cycle

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
why the stano? what does it do or help with? i cant find it for sale and wanna get my stuff together for an epi cycle
It helps mitigate the effects of your endogenous test being in the shytter on cycle (being shut down essentially)....so the test base products assist with sex drive and combating lethargy etc....until such time that you can restart everything in PCT with a SERM....although stano is a DHT base actually, but.....

FranARG

Awards
Thanks!

Just came back from the gym. Felt really good!

FranARG

Awards
Haha hell yeah, im big as phuck and stronger than ever. I went out with some friends I have not seen in many months, and they were joking all the time about me taking STEROIDS haha not far from the truth actually

TigerHoods

Awards
Haha hell yeah, im big as phuck and stronger than ever. I went out with some friends I have not seen in many months, and they were joking all the time about me taking STEROIDS haha not far from the truth actually
haha thats the reaction you want to see