Test 300

  1. Test 300


    Anyone heard of test 300? I've heard of T400 or Test 400. Anyone have any experiences with it? Thinking bout taking it this winter.. Thanks!


  2. There can be TestX, where x = random mg.

  3. Ya, I'm guessing the manufacturer starts with a V or an L but I almost grabbed it for a run. Some of these Test blends just don't make sense.
    •   
       


  4. yeah.. idk my buddy tool it and said he got some decent gains.. idk!! lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LeanMaShane View Post
    yeah.. idk my buddy tool it and said he got some decent gains.. idk!! lol
    Just consider it the same half-life, once/maybe twice a week pin schedule. Unless it has prop in it, then you may want to EOD it.

  6. Test is test.
    If it's test 300 it's more than likely 300mg/ml.
    If you only want 250mg injected, just take 1/6 of a ml less into the syringe.
    If you want more... You get the picture.

  7. Also better figure out what the ester is.

  8. I had test 300. It was 300mg/ml of enanthate. It worked well I didn't have any dramas but then again depends what brand you have I guess.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Also better figure out what the ester is.
    ^this^

  10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Also better figure out what the ester is.
    What he said ^^

  11. not too sound like a new person at this but idk what Esther is

  12. Examples of words, terms and acronyms that you should understand BEFORE CYCLING:
    HPTA
    SERM
    Gynecomastia
    Ester weights: Each one and what that means in terms of half-life...
    Shutdown
    Etc
    Etc

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Examples of words, terms and acronyms that you should understand BEFORE CYCLING:
    HPTA
    SERM
    Gynecomastia
    Ester weights: Each one and what that means in terms of half-life...
    Shutdown
    Etc
    Etc
    I know the last one!
    It means etcetera.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Examples of words, terms and acronyms that you should understand BEFORE CYCLING:
    HPTA
    SERM
    Gynecomastia
    Ester weights: Each one and what that means in terms of half-life...
    Shutdown
    Etc
    Etc
    yeah I know some! I've done pro hormones and just got off dbol about 4 weeks ago and I got gyno from that.. trying to get rid of it now. but idk if it will get worse if I start a cycle of test300

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LeanMaShane View Post

    yeah I know some! I've done pro hormones and just got off dbol about 4 weeks ago and I got gyno from that.. trying to get rid of it now. but idk if it will get worse if I start a cycle of test300
    You need more time off before you cycle

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post

    You need more time off before you cycle
    And more understanding of what you're doing.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post

    And more understanding of what you're doing.
    True

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LeanMaShane View Post
    not too sound like a new person at this but idk what Esther is
    ^^^^oh jeez just so you know u do sound like a ****ing noob

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post

    And more understanding of what you're doing.
    This guy is talking about test 300 and doesn't know what ester is. (Slamming my head into a wall as I right this)

  20. Dude put that bottle or two in a shoe box in your closet and leave it there for a year or two and read before you mess yourself up permanently. Start with Google or grab a book. Check out anabolics 10th edition by William llewelyn's . Its a good read and then you will at least have a clue on what you are getting into

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    Dude put that bottle or two in a shoe box in your closet and leave it there for a year or two and read before you mess yourself up permanently. Start with Google or grab a book. Check out anabolics 10th edition by William llewelyn's . Its a good read and then you will at least have a clue on what you are getting into
    ^^ ^^

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post

    You need more time off before you cycle
    just wait til all the gyno is gone?

  23. whats a test? is it math or something?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    whats a test? is it math or something?
    Fcking anabolic engineers are at it again i see......E = MC squared and shyt.

  25. Lmao

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    whats a test? is it math or something?
    I know what test is dumbass.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LeanMaShane View Post
    I know what test is dumbass.
    wut?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by LeanMaShane View Post

    I know what test is dumbass.
    Do you know who Esther is though?
    I can't believe you're not getting our hints.
    Ester=Esther. Esther is the source everyone on this forum uses.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Do you know who Esther is though?
    I can't believe you're not getting our hints.
    Ester=Esther. Esther is the source everyone on this forum uses.
    Name:  ester.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  8.2 KB

  30. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Do you know who Esther is though?
    I can't believe you're not getting our hints.
    Ester=Esther. Esther is the source everyone on this forum uses.
    It's where I get my now banned PMS black liver from
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 02:08 PM
  2. Test 300 help!!
    By BennyMcGee10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 05:18 PM
  3. first cycle 300mgs test/300 mgs deca?side affects
    By masoncade in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 01:40 AM
  4. Test 300
    By 409 fitness in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 08:53 PM
  5. first cycle 300mgs test/300 mgs deca?side affects
    By masoncade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 10:04 PM
Log in
Log in