Opinions on what to add to TRT

lboston

lboston

Awards
Gents,

I'm wanting to add something to my TRT dose of 40-50mg twice per week. I want something that would provide lean gains and be minimal toxicity as my liver values always run slightly on the higher side, over the reference range, in regards to ALT and AST (maybe 10 points). However, it's always been that way as I had liver cancer at a young age and part of a lobe removed.

I've ran forerunner labs alpha mass in the past-- might have gained 5 pounds on it.

I'm considering epi as it is mild, but plan on running LGI's Damage Control in conjunction with it...if I were to go that route.

I haven't been very active on the forums for a bit...got a promotion at work and it has been time consuming.

I train 3-4 days per week
5'6"
Weigh around 183-187 depending on day/ time weighed
Bench 405, squat 450, deadlift 405...horrible lower back from scoliosis...
Around 13-15% BF

PCT would probably just include and AI, maybe erase or formeron, to reduce changes of rebound gyno....

Any insight is appreciated....

lboston

lboston

Awards
A little early morning bump while on the porcelain throne...

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Are you secondary hypogonadism? If so, I'll tell you what to add.. and what to drop.

Drop testosterone
Add clomid

ajntorinj

Awards
Have you tried supplementing with N-acetyl cysteine? I am going to try this to see the effect on my liver enzymes. Another forum I belong to has a member whose chronically high levels came down after a month on NAC.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Are you secondary hypogonadism? If so, I'll tell you what to add.. and what to drop.

Drop testosterone
Add clomid
I'm secondary...good with test though as I like the fact my boys are on vacation...I have two kids...don't want anymore anytime soon!

lboston

lboston

Awards
Have you tried supplementing with N-acetyl cysteine? I am going to try this to see the effect on my liver enzymes. Another forum I belong to has a member whose chronically high levels came down after a month on NAC.
I'll have to give that a look. LGI'S "damage control" has NAC, SAMe, and TUDCA in it. That's the product I would use on cycle if I use a compound.

ajntorinj

Awards
If you have on-going liver issues, why not take care of it all the time instead of just on cycle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No methylated steroids for you, sorry.

Mentabolan an trestabol would be options, if they were pure/legit.

But they aren't, so trenazone is a good option.

But cross contamination is an issue.

Delta 2 from androgenetix @ 300-400mg e/d for 6 weeks.
It's Oos now, but def the best option

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
epi (or mecha) is a great option, but probably not for you....I'd say add in another injectable to lessen the strain on your liver. Not sure if you want to go the UG route, or stay with legal PH/DS and the like. Something like deca or masteron...hell masteron you could probably stay on a lower dosage year round and inject it with your test if you monitor your prostate, since you are shut down anyways...I pretty much take some sort of DHT topical or oral year round with my trt (there are hair concerns of course as well to consider)

lboston

lboston

Awards
If you have on-going liver issues, why not take care of it all the time instead of just on cycle?
I do with general liver support supps...just nothing as strong as an on cycle support supplement.

lboston

lboston

Awards

Thanks jbry...never heard of Delta 2; Ill have to look in to it. It's out? I think that's what you meant to type?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I would look at Liv52 and injectable glutathione (from your HRT doc) to help with your liver values.

lboston

lboston

Awards

Checked out delta 2...thanks for the suggestion. Added myself to the newsletter to find out when it's back in stock. Thanks again.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Other than the Delta 2 that jbry mentioned (since its out), what's supposedly the best proven non-methyl PH on the market right now?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Other than the Delta 2 that jbry mentioned (since its out), what's supposedly the best proven non-methyl PH on the market right now?
Personally thought delta 2 sucked....maybe at very high doses, but gets pretty expensive then.
Then again, everybody reacys different, so it could work for you.

I like FINAFLEX 1- andro and 1 alpha, solo or in combination with a methyl. Zero sides, easy to maintain the gains( IF diet and training is ok ofcourse)

Mild methyl like epi and mecha are options too....as long as you use the right support supps...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally thought delta 2 sucked....maybe at very high doses, but gets pretty expensive then.
Then again, everybody reacys different, so it could work for you.

I like FINAFLEX 1- andro and 1 alpha, solo or in combination with a methyl. Zero sides, easy to maintain the gains( IF diet and training is ok ofcourse)

Mild methyl like epi and mecha are options too....as long as you use the right support supps...
Your a dumbass

AngryOldMan

Awards
Stano and Trenazone make for an awesome non-methyl combo. I had better results from that stack than I did from Epi.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Stano and Trenazone make for an awesome non-methyl combo. I had better results from that stack than I did from Epi.
What's your results look like on that stack?
Do you mind to share dosages, results, supports, etc?

AngryOldMan

Awards
I did a recomp. Lost about 2-3% bodyfat, while gaining about a pound or two total weight.

Ran PP Androhard for 8 weeks at 6/day. That should be close to 800-1000 of Stano (educated guess).
Ran Trenazone at 2ml for 6 weeks.
Ran TRT at 70mg/wk whole time for 8 weeks

Normal support supps with the inclusion of some anti-prolactin gear. Just OTC stuff though - P5P, dopa, erase.
Used a Clomid-Torem hybrid SERM approach. Loved that cycle. Had very few sides. Lots of energy.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I did a recomp. Lost about 2-3% bodyfat, while gaining about a pound or two total weight.

Ran PP Androhard for 8 weeks at 6/day. That should be close to 800-1000 of Stano (educated guess).

Normal support supps with the inclusion of some anti-prolactin gear. Just OTC stuff though - P5P, dopa, erase.
Used a Clomid-Torem hybrid SERM approach. Loved that cycle. Had very few sides. Lots of energy.
Idk ....6 androhard (latest version) was some pretty hardcore DHT action! but maybe comparable to high dose stano :D

lboston

lboston

Awards

Thanks for sharing.

I have a tad extra test. I've thought about just bunion up to a short blast if test c for 4 weeks at 500 per week.
I like the idea of orals, but, like many have said, not sure it's worth the risk with the past liver cancer and no gallbladder.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Thanks for sharing.

I have a tad extra test. I've thought about just bunion up to a short blast if test c for 4 weeks at 500 per week.
I like the idea of orals, but, like many have said, not sure it's worth the risk with the past liver cancer and no gallbladder.
You're like me....i know my heart is somewhat suspect...although well managed with a script i must take and working fine now...but i must always push the envelope ever so further each time lol

atl3128

Awards
Thanks for sharing.

!I like the idea of orals, but, like many have said, not sure it's worth the risk with the past liver cancer and no gallbladder.
I would do 300mg of test for like 6-7 weeks over the 500mg for 4 weeks and avoid the harsh stuff to save your liver

lboston

lboston

Awards
I would do 300mg of test for like 6-7 weeks over the 500mg for 4 weeks and avoid the harsh stuff to save your liver
I wonder how mild an AI could be on a low dose like 300mgs...exemestane 25mg M, W, F?

atl3128

Awards
I wonder how mild an AI could be on a low dose like 300mgs...exemestane 25mg M, W, F?
I am far from an expert but I think that may be a little too high of a dose I personally do exemestane at 12.5 every 3 days and it works perfect for me any higher and my joints hurt.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I am far from an expert but I think that may be a little too high of a dose I personally do exemestane at 12.5 every 3 days and it works perfect for me any higher and my joints hurt.
What dose of test are you on when the stane is at 12.5?

I think I'm going to do 400mg for 6 weeks as a short blast. Depending on how that goes, I may order some more test and do a higher run this fall/ winter.

atl3128

Awards
What dose of test are you on when the stane is at 12.5?

I think I'm going to do 400mg for 6 weeks as a short blast. Depending on how that goes, I may order some more test and do a higher run this fall/ winter.
I was on a mini blast at about 300mg per week but was taking the shots every 3days which also helps to minimize the estrogen sides. I would start the AI dose small and adjust up as needed especially since exemestane is a suicidal AI so it actually works beyond its stated half life.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I was on a mini blast at about 300mg per week but was taking the shots every 3days which also helps to minimize the estrogen sides. I would start the AI dose small and adjust up as needed especially since exemestane is a suicidal AI so it actually works beyond its stated half life.
How long you run the blast? How were results?

atl3128

Awards
How long you run the blast? How were results?
8 weeks but I stacked mechabol with it for the 1st 6 weeks. I stayed on a somewhat restricted diet so I only put on 10 lbs. and so far kept around 6 but slimmed down a good bit which was my goal.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Do you do the 12.5 MWF, regardless of test dose you are using or is that only when you bump it up?

atl3128

Awards
Do you do the 12.5 MWF, regardless of test dose you are using or is that only when you bump it up?
Right now I am back to my normal dose of test which is 100mg every 3 days so I am only doing 6mg every 3 days and its working great. When I was on a "blast" I upped it to 12.5 every 3 days.

I would start with a low dose and adjust upward as you feel you need to. The only sure fire way to know for sure what you need is through bloodwork.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Why not keep your test low like you have been and blast an androgen like tren ace or NPP? Keep your test low for libido etc and let the higher androgen dose do the work??? If you have liver issues I would steer clear of any methyl oral period.

atl3128

Awards
Why not keep your test low like you have been and blast an androgen like tren ace or NPP? Keep your test low for libido etc and let the higher androgen dose do the work??? If you have liver issues I would steer clear of any methyl oral period.
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't tren pretty toxic to the liver? Plus there are the legal issues when dealing with tren.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't tren pretty toxic to the liver? Plus there are the legal issues when dealing with tren.
I was curious about that as well..the toxicity.

Underground labs make me a bit nervous as I'm
Never sure which one is good and delivers genuine product.

I was thinking about looking at LGI'S Furuza

atl3128

Awards
What about upping your test a bit and adding a non methyl like a Max Lmg clone? You would probably need an AI and maybe some to control prolactin side like L-dopa or prolactrone

atl3128

Awards
Get you some Dienazone from Iron Legion then bump your Test up to 150mg every 3 days and add a good AI and you should be good to go and you liver is safe.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
It probably mildly liver toxic at worst but I've seen numerous amounts of bloodwork when people are on tren, some on quite a high dose and they have all been around the high normal range, nowhere near as toxic as any methyl compound. And I don't think ops worried about legal issues as he's pinning himself with test....

atl3128

Awards
It probably mildly liver toxic at worst but I've seen numerous amounts of bloodwork when people are on tren, some on quite a high dose and they have all been around the high normal range, nowhere near as toxic as any methyl compound. And I don't think ops worried about legal issues as he's pinning himself with test....
You are probably right on the tren I have no expierience with it. I think he is on trt prescribed by a doctor which is legal.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You are probably right on the tren I have no expierience with it. I think he is on trt prescribed by a doctor which is legal.
I don't know many he said a few posts up he might order more test and running a higher dose cycle so I think he's self prescribed.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I don't know many he said a few posts up he might order more test and running a higher dose cycle so I think he's self prescribed.
I do have a script from the doc, but I have considered ordering some test from a neighborhood pharmacy, online.

You guys know anything about Furuza? LGi just came out with a clone of that, but I haven't seen any reviews on it as of yet.

I appreciate all the feedback you all giving. I'm definitely looking at all options, just trying to see what would be the best in regards to least amount of sides to potential gains...

Have you all used any of the tren PHs out now, solo? If so, what experience did you have?

Also, I have two bottles of Superdrol I ordered pre-ban. Clearly not interested in using those...if you may be interested.

atl3128

Awards
I do have a script from the doc, but I have considered ordering some test from a neighborhood pharmacy, online.

You guys know anything about Furuza? LGi just came out with a clone of that, but I haven't seen any reviews on it as of yet.

I appreciate all the feedback you all giving. I'm definitely looking at all options, just trying to see what would be the best in regards to least amount of sides to potential gains...

Have you all used any of the tren PHs out now, solo? If so, what experience did you have?

Also, I have two bottles of Superdrol I ordered pre-ban. Clearly not interested in using those...if you may be interested.
I don't know anything about furuza sorry. If you are not worried about the legality of it why not get another injectable such as tren or EQ? I would however stay far away from superdrol considering your liver issues. If you are wanting to stay legal and liver safe then you are gonna have to go with a non methylated compound such as one of the tren Ph or something like Max Lmg but even those are harder on your liver than most injectables I am sure.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I don't know anything about furuza sorry. If you are not worried about the legality of it why not get another injectable such as tren or EQ? I would however stay far away from superdrol considering your liver issues. If you are wanting to stay legal and liver safe then you are gonna have to go with a non methylated compound such as one of the tren Ph or something like Max Lmg but even those are harder on your liver than most injectables I am sure.
No doubt--I'll never use the Superdrol...just bought a couple bottles pre ban because they were so cheap...I'd like to sell them.

I ended up, for now , just upping my injections to 200mg a week. I know it's not much, but I've put on 5-6 lbs in the last week and half. I also for 405 on the flat bench, which has been a goal of mine for quite some time....

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
No doubt--I'll never use the Superdrol...just bought a couple bottles pre ban because they were so cheap...I'd like to sell them.

I ended up, for now , just upping my injections to 200mg a week. I know it's not much, but I've put on 5-6 lbs in the last week and half. I also for 405 on the flat bench, which has been a goal of mine for quite some time....
what brand SD?