1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't tren pretty toxic to the liver? Plus there are the legal issues when dealing with tren.
    I was curious about that as well..the toxicity.

Underground labs make me a bit nervous as I'm
    Never sure which one is good and delivers genuine product.

I was thinking about looking at LGI'S Furuza

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

What about upping your test a bit and adding a non methyl like a Max Lmg clone? You would probably need an AI and maybe some to control prolactin side like L-dopa or prolactrone
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Get you some Dienazone from Iron Legion then bump your Test up to 150mg every 3 days and add a good AI and you should be good to go and you liver is safe.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't tren pretty toxic to the liver? Plus there are the legal issues when dealing with tren.
    It probably mildly liver toxic at worst but I've seen numerous amounts of bloodwork when people are on tren, some on quite a high dose and they have all been around the high normal range, nowhere near as toxic as any methyl compound. And I don't think ops worried about legal issues as he's pinning himself with test....
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

It probably mildly liver toxic at worst but I've seen numerous amounts of bloodwork when people are on tren, some on quite a high dose and they have all been around the high normal range, nowhere near as toxic as any methyl compound. And I don't think ops worried about legal issues as he's pinning himself with test....
    You are probably right on the tren I have no expierience with it. I think he is on trt prescribed by a doctor which is legal.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

You are probably right on the tren I have no expierience with it. I think he is on trt prescribed by a doctor which is legal.
    I don't know many he said a few posts up he might order more test and running a higher dose cycle so I think he's self prescribed.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

I don't know many he said a few posts up he might order more test and running a higher dose cycle so I think he's self prescribed.
    I do have a script from the doc, but I have considered ordering some test from a neighborhood pharmacy, online.

You guys know anything about Furuza? LGi just came out with a clone of that, but I haven't seen any reviews on it as of yet.

I appreciate all the feedback you all giving. I'm definitely looking at all options, just trying to see what would be the best in regards to least amount of sides to potential gains...

Have you all used any of the tren PHs out now, solo? If so, what experience did you have?

Also, I have two bottles of Superdrol I ordered pre-ban. Clearly not interested in using those...if you may be interested.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post

I do have a script from the doc, but I have considered ordering some test from a neighborhood pharmacy, online.

You guys know anything about Furuza? LGi just came out with a clone of that, but I haven't seen any reviews on it as of yet.

I appreciate all the feedback you all giving. I'm definitely looking at all options, just trying to see what would be the best in regards to least amount of sides to potential gains...

Have you all used any of the tren PHs out now, solo? If so, what experience did you have?

Also, I have two bottles of Superdrol I ordered pre-ban. Clearly not interested in using those...if you may be interested.
    I don't know anything about furuza sorry. If you are not worried about the legality of it why not get another injectable such as tren or EQ? I would however stay far away from superdrol considering your liver issues. If you are wanting to stay legal and liver safe then you are gonna have to go with a non methylated compound such as one of the tren Ph or something like Max Lmg but even those are harder on your liver than most injectables I am sure.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I don't know anything about furuza sorry. If you are not worried about the legality of it why not get another injectable such as tren or EQ? I would however stay far away from superdrol considering your liver issues. If you are wanting to stay legal and liver safe then you are gonna have to go with a non methylated compound such as one of the tren Ph or something like Max Lmg but even those are harder on your liver than most injectables I am sure.
    No doubt--I'll never use the Superdrol...just bought a couple bottles pre ban because they were so cheap...I'd like to sell them.

I ended up, for now , just upping my injections to 200mg a week. I know it's not much, but I've put on 5-6 lbs in the last week and half. I also for 405 on the flat bench, which has been a goal of mine for quite some time....
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    No doubt--I'll never use the Superdrol...just bought a couple bottles pre ban because they were so cheap...I'd like to sell them.

I ended up, for now , just upping my injections to 200mg a week. I know it's not much, but I've put on 5-6 lbs in the last week and half. I also for 405 on the flat bench, which has been a goal of mine for quite some time....
    what brand SD?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

what brand SD?
    LGI
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    No methylated steroids for you, sorry.

Mentabolan an trestabol would be options, if they were pure/legit.

But they aren't, so trenazone is a good option.

But cross contamination is an issue.

Delta 2 from androgenetix @ 300-400mg e/d for 6 weeks.
    It's Oos now, but def the best option
    So mentabolan and trestobol are not pure and legit? Dose this apply to all the celtic line then? Sorry for the hi jack I just found this interesting while searching around. So what brands do you recommend for legit/pure compounds?
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.04%

what are your goals? bulk or cut?
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm feelin the love.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post

So mentabolan and trestobol are not pure and legit? Dose this apply to all the celtic line then? Sorry for the hi jack I just found this interesting while searching around. So what brands do you recommend for legit/pure compounds?
    Who knows. Some get good results, others don't.

I just hope my celtitren is dosed like the label states. If it isn't, ill be able to tell.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Who knows. Some get good results, others don't.

I just hope my celtitren is dosed like the label states. If it isn't, ill be able to tell.
    That is encouraging. I guess I won't put as much trust in them as did. Interested in seeing if it is dosed properly.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.38%

Why not add something like sarms or peptides to your trt? I've always had great results with both and the best part about them is they won't show elevated T on your blood work. Obviously, the benefit to that is it won't raise any red flags to your doctor

Similar Forum Threads

1. opinions on what DAA product to test next
    By flightposite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 07:50 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 05:28 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:34 AM
  4. What to add to my ph stash?
    By fast89lx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21