P6 Black extream

xXBriceXx

Awards
First time post! Just had a question about p6 black. First time cycling PH. Im trying to figure out what I need to cycle with p6. So far it's just looking like liver support. And pct. so I've heard from a friend.

Just wanted to make sure there isn't anymore things I should consider taking with this cycle. N how to properly cycle p6. Not looking to get any side effects! So any advice is much appreciated!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wut the fcuk is p6 black?

Cellucore is overpriced garbage bro. You should get your money back.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time post! Just had a question about p6 black. First time cycling PH. Im trying to figure out what I need to cycle with p6. So far it's just looking like liver support. And pct. so I've heard from a friend.

Just wanted to make sure there isn't anymore things I should consider taking with this cycle. N how to properly cycle p6. Not looking to get any side effects! So any advice is much appreciated!
P6 Black is an overpriced testosterone booster containing D-Aspartic acid, which is the underdosed test boosting agent in it.. There's no need to cycle it. People would actually use DAA in their PCT regime after a cycle. You're getting one month of underdosed ingredients for $80. I could buy BETTER products at www.nutraplanet.com for literally LESS than half the price. P6 is UNGODLY overpriced, you have no idea

If you already bought it, return it. If you can't return it, then go ahead and take it. You don't need anything else. It's not going to be what you think it is.

How old are you anyways?

xXBriceXx

Awards
Thanks for the info!
I am 24. Only reason a got this p6 was because I had a 50% off coupon. So figured I would give it a go to help with some weight gain. And strength gains. Read some really good reviews. Just thought it was weird there were no posts on how to cycle this. So I had to ask glad I did

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no posts because it it's marginal. No need to "cycle" it at all. It won't hurt ya to take it.

Weight gain will only come by calories. I gotta say it.

xXBriceXx

Awards
Haha yea. Cool cool guess ill start it today. Glad I took the time to ask. Woulda been a big waste of $$! Thanks for the info man. Ill have to look around and gain some knowledge on PH. Like I said new to all of this.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Haha yea. Cool cool guess ill start it today. Glad I took the time to ask. Woulda been a big waste of $$! Thanks for the info man. Ill have to look around and gain some knowledge on PH. Like I said new to all of this.
The original p6 black was a ph, the new its a hyped up DAA and versa 1 supplement, its a natty t booster and its under dosed unless you run 6 pills a day and spend like 130 bucks a month... for a natty test booster. Plus the DAA is chelated with magnesium so you'd have some pretty bad squirts ( neighbor works for gnc, we've had some talks about this stupid product)