Got back my bloodwork 4 weeks after PCT.... is this normal

ChaseThisLigh

Awards
I ran tren a 525 a week for 9 weeks and test prop 175 a week for 9 weeks and then 525 for 3 weeks after. I used clomid and torem for PCT. I've been off PCT for about 4 weeks now and this is my bloodwork:

Total Test: 528 ng/dl (range 348-1197)
FSH: 2.2 mIU/ml (range 1.5-12.4)
LH: 1.9 mIU/ml (range 1.7-8.6)
Estradiol: 15.1 pg/ml (range 7.6-42.6)

Before cycle my total test was 699. I don't remember what my FSH and LH were but they were somewhere around the middle of the normal range whereas now they're sitting at the bottom of "normal". Am I doing alright for 4 weeks off PCT (8 weeks off cycle) or should I be concerned? Libido has been alright, I can definitely get hard, but I'm definitely not as horny as before cycle.

rphash49

Awards
I ran tren a 525 a week for 9 weeks and test prop 175 a week for 9 weeks and then 525 for 3 weeks after. I used clomid and torem for PCT. I've been off PCT for about 4 weeks now and this is my bloodwork:

Total Test: 528 ng/dl (range 348-1197)
FSH: 2.2 mIU/ml (range 1.5-12.4)
LH: 1.9 mIU/ml (range 1.7-8.6)
Estradiol: 15.1 pg/ml (range 7.6-42.6)

Before cycle my total test was 699. I don't remember what my FSH and LH were but they were somewhere around the middle of the normal range whereas now they're sitting at the bottom of "normal". Am I doing alright for 4 weeks off PCT (8 weeks off cycle) or should I be concerned? Libido has been alright, I can definitely get hard, but I'm definitely not as horny as before cycle.
4 weeks off pct I would expect your numbers to be closer to pre-cycle numbers if pct was properly executed. Can you lay your complete pct out please. Any natty test booster with pct? DAA for example.

Can't say I've ever seen someone run both Clomid and torem at the same time.

I never pct only 4 weeks so it would be hard to compare results but again I would expect to see #s closer to original

For that long of a cycle I would have also used HCG.

ChaseThisLigh

Awards
4 weeks off pct I would expect your numbers to be closer to pre-cycle numbers if pct was properly executed. Can you lay your complete pct out please. Any natty test booster with pct? DAA for example.

Can't say I've ever seen someone run both Clomid and torem at the same time.

I never pct only 4 weeks so it would be hard to compare results but again I would expect to see #s closer to original

For that long of a cycle I would have also used HCG.
I did use HcG e3d 250 iu.

PCT
Torem 120/90/60/30
Clomid 100/50/50/50

rphash49

Awards
So no natty test booster? AI?

Has this combo of Clomid and torem been successful for you in the past? I would assume they would be fighting for the same receptors.

ChaseThisLigh

Awards
So no natty test booster? AI?

Has this combo of Clomid and torem been successful for you in the past? I would assume they would be fighting for the same receptors.
I used torem because I couldn't use nolva due to another medication I was on (which I no longer am). I used adex during cycle.

rphash49

Awards
Someone else may want to chime in but I think a natty booster would have got you back to pre-cycle lvls. Run DAA 3.12grams a day plus an OTC AI for 4 weeks and then get bloods again.

For future pct torem is the only serm you need but run it 6 weeks.

120/90/90/60/60/30

FranARG

Awards
Those are not bad numbers. Your PCT could have been a little better with DAA and an AI such as Erase, or anything with Armistane, for that matter.
If you have the money, go grab some DAA and Erase Pro and run them for at least 4 more weeks.
You will be OK, since you are already OK haha.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are not bad numbers. Your PCT could have been a little better with DAA and an AI such as Erase, or anything with Armistane, for that matter.
If you have the money, go grab some DAA and Erase Pro and run them for at least 4 more weeks.
You will be OK, since you are already OK haha.
Agreed , the only thing I see wrong is low lh levels. Your test is almost back to where it was.

ChaseThisLigh

Awards
Agreed , the only thing I see wrong is low lh levels. Your test is almost back to where it was.
I'm not so concerned about the test as I am about the LH and FSH. Shouldn't they be higher by now? I'm worried they won't rebound and my test levels will start to falll.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Clomid and Nolva are ran together all the time, and in fact, often recommended by Dr's. (At least dr scally)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what should I do next? run more PCT?
Homeostasis: The tendency toward a relatively stable equilibrium between interdependent elements, esp. as maintained by physiological processes.

Stop taking everything and let your body find it's homeostasis. You're wasting time and money and hindering the process.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Homeostasis: The tendency toward a relatively stable equilibrium between interdependent elements, esp. as maintained by physiological processes.

Stop taking everything and let your body find it's homeostasis. You're wasting time and money and hindering the process.
good advice right hur. the body will always try to reach baseline by itself.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Came in to post this ^

Your post levels are not bad, it's time to just lift and eat and sleep and let things gradually go back to normal instead of trying to force down more chemicals.