250mg amp 180mg actual testo in it

muxik

Awards
Im using some testosterone amps, each amp is 250mg and it contains 180mg of ACTUAL testosteron in it.. Should i count only the actual test or the whole thing?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im using some testosterone amps, each amp is 250mg and it contains 180mg of ACTUAL testosteron in it.. Should i count only the actual test or the whole thing?
Are you weighing it or something?

macdady

macdady

Awards
I'm just confused about his question lol I know when you take ester weight into account that 250mg of test e isn't 250 of actual test. So what's the dude getting at here? Lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm just confused about his question lol I know when you take ester weight into account that 250mg of test e isn't 250 of actual test. So what's the dude getting at here? Lol
Oh yayayaya, forgot about all that.
Way too complicated. If its a 250 amp, pin one Monday and one Thursday. Done...
Don't get all mathematical and scientific 'round here. We're just a bunch of dumb roid-using meatheads.....

macdady

macdady

Awards
Oh yayayaya, forgot about all that.
Way too complicated. If its a 250 amp, pin one Monday and one Thursday. Done...
Don't get all mathematical and scientific 'round here. We're just a bunch of dumb roid-using meatheads.....
Haha yeah I know man
I just put the lotion on my skin as I'm told lol. I guess he is wanting a true 500 a week of test. Which I guess if he pinned like 350 2x a week? Lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha yeah I know man
I just put the lotion on my skin as I'm told lol. I guess he is wanting a true 500 a week of test. Which I guess if he pinned like 350 2x a week? Lol
And we have a winner!
Answer is, unless you got it at your pharmacy, who knows? I just go by how under-dosed I think it is.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah I know man
It puts the lotion on the skin?

Sorry had to!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if you discount the ester weight it comes out to about 177mgs, so for some reason the manufacturer saw fit to state the obvious.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clearly not obvious to most ^see above^ :D

AM Members Advance Anabolic Discussion:

Q: What's esters weight?
A: Ester weighs about 165lbs but I like my girls thick.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Which brings us back to the main question:
Do any of you account for ester weight?
I don't. I like even numbers and 1ml's, not 1.67777777777777777 ml's.
Maybe I should be?

macdady

macdady

Awards
I think everyone just shoots 250mg including ester weight. We just know what were actually getting lol

muxik

Awards
I live in Greece and im using Norma Hellas Testosterone amps and it says that each 250mg amp contains 180mg of actual testosterone so im wondering if i want to run a 500mg test cycle should i count only the actual testosterone im taking or the whole thing?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I live in Greece and im using Norma Hellas Testosterone amps and it says that each 250mg amp contains 180mg of actual testosterone so im wondering if i want to run a 500mg test cycle should i count only the actual testosterone im taking or the whole thing?
It's a matter of choice I suppose. If you want to get the adequate amount at stable levels, you're going to have to crack a second/third vial every time. For a once a week dose of 2.78ml's or twice weekly @ 1.39ml's... I don't want to give bad advice but I would simply pin one vial Monday, one Thursday. For an ester-weight included 500mg a week.

macdady

macdady

Awards
It's a matter of choice I suppose. If you want to get the adequate amount at stable levels, you're going to have to crack a second/third vial every time. For a once a week dose of 2.78ml's or twice weekly @ 1.39ml's... I don't want to give bad advice but I would simply pin one vial Monday, one Thursday. For an ester-weight included 500mg a week.
I think everyone would agree to that lolThis guy is just over thinking it

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
The manufacturer always includes the ester weight.