Four weeks into my first Cycle

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Hi Guys, really would appreciate some input
I'm 44 years old, 4 weeks into my first cycle. I just finished doing 4 weeks of dbol. Am doing 500ml of test e a week.
I have Clomid on hand for pct. Have also been trying to get a hold of Nolvadex, but no luck.
Will I be OK with just the Clomid. Should I be taking a natural testosterone booster on cycle and/or off?
Any input would be appreciated
thanks

James H

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm 44 years old, 4 weeks into my first cycle. I just finished doing 4 weeks of dbol. Am doing 500ml of test e a week.
I have Clomid on hand for pct. Have also been trying to get a hold of Nolvadex, but no luck.
Will I be OK with just the Clomid. Should I be taking a natural testosterone booster on cycle and/or off?
thanks

James H
How long is your cycle? Test e?

brichards322

Awards
Everyone's different so there is no one solid answer. Some people run HcG during their cycle and choose Nolva instead of Clomid. Each to his own. The smartest thing to do is get labs drawn pre, during (optional), and post cycle, listen to your body, and make adjustments accordingly. Personally, I don't see any sense running a test booster during cycle since the exogenous test has you shut down. If anything save it for PCT.

rphash49

Awards
Working out the fine details before starting a cycle is recommended. Use test booster for PCT as It will be totally ineffective on cycle. Clomid is fine but torem is better.

macdady

macdady

Awards
What's your pct look like right now? Lay it out for us
Clomid will be fine as your base but a AI and natural test booster is something you will want to look into aswell
I'm assuming your dosing your clomid something g like 100/50/50/25 or 50/50/25/25
Get some DAA and for a AI in pct maybe erase or if you want you can go research chem and get aromasin

macdady

macdady

Awards
At least you had a 3 sheets to the wind pct lol
But next time plan the whole thing out mister.
But you have 6 to 8 weeks to get your self set up

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
I know I look like an idiot for not figuring everything out ahead of time. Appreciate the feedback. I'm doing a 10 week cycle of test e.
all I have now is the Clomid. A guy I work with hooked me up with everything and now its a problem getting the Nolvadex.
I know we're not supposed to talk about sources for picking stuff up, but ??? all I know is this guy from work. How do you guys find sources?
James H

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Everything is fine so far. Very happy with gains, have gained about 20 lbs. Just VERY confused about pct. Also very paranoid about getting Gyno. Some people say they don't bother with it at all. Guys in the 70's it wasn't even available for.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I know I look like an idiot for not figuring everything out ahead of time. Appreciate the feedback. I'm doing a 10 week cycle of test e.all I have now is the Clomid. A guy I work with hooked me up with everything and now its a problem getting the Nolvadex.I know we're not supposed to talk about sources for picking stuff up, but ??? all I know is this guy from work. How do you guys find sources?James H
There are other forums that allow sourcing. Start at one of those lolThat's how I found mine, just do a proper search to make sure they are legit and your g2gAnd remember don't start until you have everything in hand

macdady

macdady

Awards
Woops nvm... next time don't start until you have everything lol

FranARG

Awards
If you have clomid, there is nothing to worry, unless your clomid ends up being bunk.
You can get DAA as a Test Booster over any internet store, and Erase as an AI. So those two are not difficult to get a hold on.

Beware of gyno, since test e converts into estrogen. Have Adex, for instance, at hand just to be safe.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have clomid, there is nothing to worry, unless your clomid ends up being bunk.
You can get DAA as a Test Booster over any internet store, and Erase as an AI. So those two are not difficult to get a hold on.

Beware of gyno, since test e converts into estrogen. Have Adex, for instance, at hand just to be safe.
I'd dose adex at 0.5g EOD if I was running test.

infraredline

Awards
thanks

James H
In addition to your clomid you need the following

- a mild ai (formastanzol by mr supp, formasurge by bps nutrition, erase by pes, or revolution pct by finaplex will work)
- a test booster with avenacosoides in it to boost free test (blue up by controlled labs or unleashed by protein factory both have this)
- a test booster for libido support/ test boosting (recycle by purus labs or post cycle by protein factory are good ones)
- d-aspartic acid

Also I would get some hcg

So this is what you are looking at

1-10 test
8-12 hcg 1000iu a week
PCT
13-16 clomid 50/25/25/25
13-16 formastanzol by mr supp, formasurge by bps nutrition, erase by pes, or revolution pct by finaplex
13-16 blue up by controlled labs or unleashed by protein factory
13-16 recycle by purus labs or post cycle by protein factory
13-16 d-aspartic acid 3g ed

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I think everyone should stop trying to confuse the guy I mean for a simple dbol test cycle pct should be a breeze. OP you have clomid you don't need nolva. 1 serm should suffice. Get some DAA as your test booster 3G daily is all you need. DAA has been proven time and time again to work in various studies to increase endogenous test levels. I would use erase pro in pct as it is a suicidal AI and has a strong anti cortisol effect. Cortisol is a big reason why people lose gains in pct as the body is in a stressed state.

dubfungus

Awards
Clomid will be fine 2 weeks after last shot run 100, 100, 50, 50 if you get nolva 40, 40, 20, 20 youll be good

rphash49

Awards
Clomid will be fine 2 weeks after last shot run 100, 100, 50, 50 if you get nolva 40, 40, 20, 20 youll be good
That looks like a pretty aggressive Clomid pct. More commonly ran as 50/50/25/25. If OP wants to start the pct at 100 for a day or two that should be ok but 2 weeks at 100 may give someone some serious sides. Studies show no need to dose that high

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Honestly you'll probably be fine without the hcg. Though, you may want to get some to be on the safe side, but if you were running prop instead, and for 8-9 weeks. I would definitely say it'd be unnecessary. Besides that grab some DAA and some Aromisin for on cycle/pct

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you ask me clomid and daa are fine with erase. Daa is good for test booster, most the other test booster are a waste of money.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Honestly you'll probably be fine without the hcg. Though, you may want to get some to be on the safe side, but if you were running prop instead, and for 8-9 weeks. I would definitely say it'd be unnecessary. Besides that grab some DAA and some Aromisin for on cycle/pct
Hcg is overkill for a simple dbol test cycle. Will it help yeah sure it will but necessary?? No.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dont mean to thread jack but when would you consider hcg necessary?
It is an ancillary. It is not necessary. However those that run cycles over 10 weeks find that it helps LH/FSH levels and keeps testicular atrophy at bay. Its just something responsible steroid users like to use.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Thanks guys, working 12 hour days, will try to take all this input in and respond shortly

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Ok Guys, what is DAA for a test booster?
Yeah I know Macdady, I should of got it together before I started, but I was sure i'd be able to get the Nolva. live and learn

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yeah I know Macdady, I should of got it together before I started, but I was sure i'd be able to get the Nolva. live and learn
DAA is DAA lol
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
R.E.A.D. bro.... Hit Google and read. If your messing with your hormones on this level, stuff like DAA, HCG, Clomid potency, HPTA function, etc should be a language you are fluent in.

macdady

macdady

Awards
R.E.A.D. bro.... Hit Google and read. If your messing with your hormones on this level, stuff like DAA, HCG, Clomid potency, HPTA function, etc should be a language you are fluent in.
This guy seems to be We Todd Did

macdady

macdady

Awards
Ha Ha, that's allright, have your fun. Im trying to learn here
Lol I'm not reping you so easily. I'll rep you when you comeback to the thread with your pct planned out... there are a lot of threads you can read here to get a very nice basic pct together

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Say it fast dude lol"Sofa king we Todd did" you'll get it eventually
^^^i see but very unimaginative. Name calling should be beneath you. But there will always be punks roaming the boards thinking they know more then everyone else. Get them in a real gym, real time, Then we get to see if "we Todd did" or not. Oh and that was aimed at you ;)

macdady

macdady

Awards
^^^i see but very unimaginative. Name calling should be beneath you. But there will always be punks roaming the boards thinking they know more then everyone else. Get them in a real gym, real time, Then we get to see if "we Todd did" or not. Oh and that was aimed at you ;)
Lol doesn't hurt my feelings none... of course I'm gonna call someone I fool for messing with their body when they don't have a full grasp as to what the hell their doing... you don't start injecting hormones into your body and then suddenly go "oh yeah what am I supposed to do afterwards?" You ****ing have a plan dude so excuse me if I called a dude retarded when he is taking Dbol and injecting testosterone into his body and doesn't even know what DAA is... its one of the most widely used natural test boosters on the market right now haha
So no I'm not a punk. I just despise ignorance and arrogance (or stupidity and pride, whatever set of words you like better)

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Lol doesn't hurt my feelings none... of course I'm gonna call someone I fool for messing with their body when they don't have a full grasp as to what the hell their doing... you don't start injecting hormones into your body and then suddenly go "oh yeah what am I supposed to do afterwards?" You ****ing have a plan dude so excuse me if I called a dude retarded when he is taking Dbol and injecting testosterone into his body and doesn't even know what DAA is... its one of the most widely used natural test boosters on the market right now haha
So no I'm not a punk. I just despise ignorance and arrogance (or stupidity and pride, whatever set of words you like better)
How about you try to teach and lead instead of giving useless banter. You have been a member for like 5 months, 90 % of your comments are useless banter and derogatory remarks. So yeah exactly what little gym punks do. If your so knowledgable, cut this **** cause your not a vet, so u can drop the high almighty "I'm the king of AAS knowledge". I've scrolled through a lot of your bull **** comments and remarks. Have you even pinned yet? Lol all I see is a parrot repeating bro science and vet opinions on guys looking for advice. But to each his own. ;) there's always one d-bag in the bunch. How about you post a pic of your great physique so we can all be awed in amazement at your dedication and many years of training, knowledge and hard work

macdady

macdady

Awards
How about you try to teach and lead instead of giving useless banter. You have been a member for like 5 months, 90 % of your comments are useless banter and derogatory remarks. So yeah exactly what little gym punks do. If your so knowledgable, cut this **** cause your not a vet, so u can drop the high almighty "I'm the king of AAS knowledge". I've scrolled through a lot of your bull **** comments and remarks. Have you even pinned yet? Lol all I see is a parrot repeating bro science and vet opinions on guys looking for advice. But to each his own. ;) there's always one d-bag in the bunch. How about you post a pic of your great physique so we can all be awed in amazement at your dedication and many years of training, knowledge and hard work
No I haven't pinned yet lol... I'm planning to the beginning of next year, and no I won't be poping up on a thread wondering what my pct should be half way into a cycle though or any of the stupid **** that people seem to not be able to figure out before they start a cycle. And that's one reason I try not to give advise on pinning cycles, because I haven't done it yet . Pct on the other hand I have done so I'm comfortable there. Never have I claimed to be the "king of aas" lolGiving advise to someone who's gonna start a cycle is one thing but when a guy jumps into something like this without being 100% prepared is stupid. Yes I'm a sarcastic prick(in real life mister not just the internet lol) and in many opinion a straight up *******.. but I don't really care about someone's opinion of me that I will never meetI will say that sometimes I get carried away with my dick comments though.. so I'm just going to apologize for having offended you sir and adjust my attitude accordingly, and hope that me trying to be less of a dick can make us friendly people lol... I'm actually very easy to get along with if your not a idiot lol

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't pinned yet lol... I'm planning to the beginning of next year, and no I won't be poping up on a thread wondering what my pct should be half way into a cycle though or any of the stupid **** that people seem to not be able to figure out before they start a cycle. And that's one reason I try not to give advise on pinning cycles, because I haven't done it yet . Pct on the other hand I have done so I'm comfortable there. Never have I claimed to be the "king of aas" lolGiving advise to someone who's gonna start a cycle is one thing but when a guy jumps into something like this without being 100% prepared is stupid. Yes I'm a sarcastic prick(in real life mister not just the internet lol) and in many opinion a straight up *******.. but I don't really care about someone's opinion of me that I will never meetI will say that sometimes I get carried away with my dick comments though.. so I'm just going to apologize for having offended you sir and adjust my attitude accordingly, and hope that me trying to be less of a dick can make us friendly people lol... I'm actually very easy to get along with if your not a idiot lol
Haha exactly what I thought. So you have run a couple PH and maybe but prob not SD and you know AAS and presume to preach about pct because you feel comfortable with it???? Wtf??
You have never run an injectable cycle but presume to call someone names because he doesn't know what some ****ty ass supplement that is supposedly works to raise natural levels lol. I would never run any OTC pct after running test erase daa none of that bull **** but to each his own. I also see you are only repeating all the bull **** you read other parrots preach but have no real experience yourself. You do know there are many that don't even use serms or any pct right? There is no real evidence that any of this serm or that OTC supp works right? It's all dependent on the person and how your body responds. Everyone is different and for you to bust on someone that has actually cycled when you yourself have never touched is stupid. Until you have actually run something stop acting like you know **** about it cause someone else said something and your just repeating it. And btw there is a well known vet on here that swears pct is bull **** and not needed and that your hpta will start on its own. Also most of the guys in the 70's- 90's never pct any cycle.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
OK guys, looking into purchasing Erase and some Daa.
Question, along with the Clomid, are all 3 taken 2 weeks after last shot for pct? or do you take on cycle?

James H

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your pinning test then yes, start PCT on day 14. If running any thing legal or oral only start PCT the next day.

macdady

macdady

Awards
OK guys, looking into purchasing Erase and some Daa.
Question, along with the Clomid, are all 3 taken 2 weeks after last shot for pct? or do you take on cycle?

James H
2 weeks after last shot. And I would look into aromasin rather than erase for your AI

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed on Aromasin. Adex didn't help me at all at higher doses even with Test-only.
Can we all be friends again?
There's a lot to learn around here.
And there's a lot of goofing and clowning too....
But we can all share what works/what doesn't/AND if we happen to lurk and read a lot, we can repeat what some Vet's have graciously shared with us. ;)

macdady

macdady

Awards
Agreed on Aromasin. Adex didn't help me at all at higher doses even with Test-only.
Can we all be friends again?
There's a lot to learn around here.
And there's a lot of goofing and clowning too....
But we can all share what works/what doesn't/AND if we happen to lurk and read a lot, we can repeat what some Vet's have graciously shared with us. ;)
Lol my ass is calloused, it can take a good chewing. Something tells me he still doesn't like me though lol... oh well

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Lol my ass is calloused, it can take a good chewing. Something tells me he still doesn't like me though lol... oh well
To be honest I don't like you or dislike you. I'm just setting you straight is all. Do a couple cycles learn from experience then you have a right to flame. Until then shut the **** up ;) I see you live in deltona? I live very close maybe you can show me how to train ;)

macdady

macdady

Awards
To be honest I don't like you or dislike you. I'm just setting you straight is all. Do a couple cycles learn from experience then you have a right to flame. Until then shut the **** up ;) I see you live in deltona? I live very close maybe you can show me how to train ;)
Lol I'll take my lumps. I forgot I put where I live haha maybe I should take that down before people find me
So you live in Florida the terrible huh? How you liking the summer so far? Lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Oh I did pin once lol but that was just to check my source (it was TNE and I did it 2 days before I started pct) that **** has me doing a nasty pimp lean right now haha... something tells me I won't be using it pre work out very often haha

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Aromasin? I'm interested in this stuff. Adex didn't do **** for me at high doses either and I now have sensitive puffy nipples.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin? I'm interested in this stuff. Adex didn't do **** for me at high doses either and I now have sensitive puffy nipples.
Yep. If estradiol is your culprit adex wont do too much. I literally had to use Torem on cycle to get the pain, itchiness and puffiness at bay. I'm going to have caber or prami on hand too. Cover all my bases....

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Thanks Matthersby for the rep. I am learning here, even if I am a bit we todd did :). will know better for next time. Hindsight is 20 20. Should of gotten more informed before I jumped into this, but here I am