Four weeks into my first Cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Four weeks into my first Cycle

Hi Guys, really would appreciate some input
    I'm 44 years old, 4 weeks into my first cycle. I just finished doing 4 weeks of dbol. Am doing 500ml of test e a week.
    I have Clomid on hand for pct. Have also been trying to get a hold of Nolvadex, but no luck.
    Will I be OK with just the Clomid. Should I be taking a natural testosterone booster on cycle and/or off?
    Any input would be appreciated
    thanks

James H

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hildiman View Post
    I'm 44 years old, 4 weeks into my first cycle. I just finished doing 4 weeks of dbol. Am doing 500ml of test e a week.
    I have Clomid on hand for pct. Have also been trying to get a hold of Nolvadex, but no luck.
    Will I be OK with just the Clomid. Should I be taking a natural testosterone booster on cycle and/or off?
    thanks

James H
    How long is your cycle? Test e?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Everyone's different so there is no one solid answer. Some people run HcG during their cycle and choose Nolva instead of Clomid. Each to his own. The smartest thing to do is get labs drawn pre, during (optional), and post cycle, listen to your body, and make adjustments accordingly. Personally, I don't see any sense running a test booster during cycle since the exogenous test has you shut down. If anything save it for PCT.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Working out the fine details before starting a cycle is recommended. Use test booster for PCT as It will be totally ineffective on cycle. Clomid is fine but torem is better.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

What's your pct look like right now? Lay it out for us
    Clomid will be fine as your base but a AI and natural test booster is something you will want to look into aswell
    I'm assuming your dosing your clomid something g like 100/50/50/25 or 50/50/25/25
    Get some DAA and for a AI in pct maybe erase or if you want you can go research chem and get aromasin
    Why not zoidberg?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

At least you had a 3 sheets to the wind pct lol
    But next time plan the whole thing out mister.
    But you have 6 to 8 weeks to get your self set up
    Why not zoidberg?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

I know I look like an idiot for not figuring everything out ahead of time. Appreciate the feedback. I'm doing a 10 week cycle of test e.
    all I have now is the Clomid. A guy I work with hooked me up with everything and now its a problem getting the Nolvadex.
    I know we're not supposed to talk about sources for picking stuff up, but ??? all I know is this guy from work. How do you guys find sources?
    James H
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Everything is fine so far. Very happy with gains, have gained about 20 lbs. Just VERY confused about pct. Also very paranoid about getting Gyno. Some people say they don't bother with it at all. Guys in the 70's it wasn't even available for.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I know I look like an idiot for not figuring everything out ahead of time. Appreciate the feedback. I'm doing a 10 week cycle of test e.all I have now is the Clomid. A guy I work with hooked me up with everything and now its a problem getting the Nolvadex.I know we're not supposed to talk about sources for picking stuff up, but ??? all I know is this guy from work. How do you guys find sources?James H
    There are other forums that allow sourcing. Start at one of those lolThat's how I found mine, just do a proper search to make sure they are legit and your g2gAnd remember don't start until you have everything in hand
    Why not zoidberg?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Woops nvm... next time don't start until you have everything lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

If you have clomid, there is nothing to worry, unless your clomid ends up being bunk.
    You can get DAA as a Test Booster over any internet store, and Erase as an AI. So those two are not difficult to get a hold on.

Beware of gyno, since test e converts into estrogen. Have Adex, for instance, at hand just to be safe.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    If you have clomid, there is nothing to worry, unless your clomid ends up being bunk.
    You can get DAA as a Test Booster over any internet store, and Erase as an AI. So those two are not difficult to get a hold on.

Beware of gyno, since test e converts into estrogen. Have Adex, for instance, at hand just to be safe.
    I'd dose adex at 0.5g EOD if I was running test.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

thanks

James H
    In addition to your clomid you need the following

- a mild ai (formastanzol by mr supp, formasurge by bps nutrition, erase by pes, or revolution pct by finaplex will work)
    - a test booster with avenacosoides in it to boost free test (blue up by controlled labs or unleashed by protein factory both have this)
    - a test booster for libido support/ test boosting (recycle by purus labs or post cycle by protein factory are good ones)
    - d-aspartic acid

Also I would get some hcg

So this is what you are looking at

1-10 test
    8-12 hcg 1000iu a week
    PCT
    13-16 clomid 50/25/25/25
    13-16 formastanzol by mr supp, formasurge by bps nutrition, erase by pes, or revolution pct by finaplex
    13-16 blue up by controlled labs or unleashed by protein factory
    13-16 recycle by purus labs or post cycle by protein factory
    13-16 d-aspartic acid 3g ed
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I think everyone should stop trying to confuse the guy I mean for a simple dbol test cycle pct should be a breeze. OP you have clomid you don't need nolva. 1 serm should suffice. Get some DAA as your test booster 3G daily is all you need. DAA has been proven time and time again to work in various studies to increase endogenous test levels. I would use erase pro in pct as it is a suicidal AI and has a strong anti cortisol effect. Cortisol is a big reason why people lose gains in pct as the body is in a stressed state.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Clomid will be fine 2 weeks after last shot run 100, 100, 50, 50 if you get nolva 40, 40, 20, 20 youll be good
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    Clomid will be fine 2 weeks after last shot run 100, 100, 50, 50 if you get nolva 40, 40, 20, 20 youll be good
    That looks like a pretty aggressive Clomid pct. More commonly ran as 50/50/25/25. If OP wants to start the pct at 100 for a day or two that should be ok but 2 weeks at 100 may give someone some serious sides. Studies show no need to dose that high
  17. Banned
    Answers

Honestly you'll probably be fine without the hcg. Though, you may want to get some to be on the safe side, but if you were running prop instead, and for 8-9 weeks. I would definitely say it'd be unnecessary. Besides that grab some DAA and some Aromisin for on cycle/pct
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

If you ask me clomid and daa are fine with erase. Daa is good for test booster, most the other test booster are a waste of money.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    Honestly you'll probably be fine without the hcg. Though, you may want to get some to be on the safe side, but if you were running prop instead, and for 8-9 weeks. I would definitely say it'd be unnecessary. Besides that grab some DAA and some Aromisin for on cycle/pct
    Hcg is overkill for a simple dbol test cycle. Will it help yeah sure it will but necessary?? No.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Hcg is overkill for a simple dbol test cycle. Will it help yeah sure it will but necessary?? No.
    Dont mean to thread jack but when would you consider hcg necessary?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maybe0123 View Post

Dont mean to thread jack but when would you consider hcg necessary?
    It is an ancillary. It is not necessary. However those that run cycles over 10 weeks find that it helps LH/FSH levels and keeps testicular atrophy at bay. Its just something responsible steroid users like to use.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys, working 12 hour days, will try to take all this input in and respond shortly
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Ok Guys, what is DAA for a test booster?
    Yeah I know Macdady, I should of got it together before I started, but I was sure i'd be able to get the Nolva. live and learn
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I know Macdady, I should of got it together before I started, but I was sure i'd be able to get the Nolva. live and learn
    DAA is DAA lol
    D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)
    Why not zoidberg?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

R.E.A.D. bro.... Hit Google and read. If your messing with your hormones on this level, stuff like DAA, HCG, Clomid potency, HPTA function, etc should be a language you are fluent in.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    R.E.A.D. bro.... Hit Google and read. If your messing with your hormones on this level, stuff like DAA, HCG, Clomid potency, HPTA function, etc should be a language you are fluent in.
    This guy seems to be We Todd Did
    Why not zoidberg?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

That's twice today you've Lol'd me. Bravo good sir.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Ha Ha, that's allright, have your fun. Im trying to learn here
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    That's twice today you've Lol'd me. Bravo good sir.
    Lol that is my my specialty
    Why not zoidberg?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Well your doing it bass aackwards
    Why not zoidberg?
  31. Registered User
    Answers

^^^huh??? Does that mean lazy lol
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    ^^^huh??? Does that mean lazy lol
    Say it fast dude lol"Sofa king we Todd did" you'll get it eventually
    Why not zoidberg?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Repped for good attitude and thick skin
    Kudos. Now learn in peace, good sir.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Lol I'm not reping you so easily. I'll rep you when you comeback to the thread with your pct planned out... there are a lot of threads you can read here to get a very nice basic pct together
    Why not zoidberg?
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Say it fast dude lol"Sofa king we Todd did" you'll get it eventually
    ^^^i see but very unimaginative. Name calling should be beneath you. But there will always be punks roaming the boards thinking they know more then everyone else. Get them in a real gym, real time, Then we get to see if "we Todd did" or not. Oh and that was aimed at you
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

^^^i see but very unimaginative. Name calling should be beneath you. But there will always be punks roaming the boards thinking they know more then everyone else. Get them in a real gym, real time, Then we get to see if "we Todd did" or not. Oh and that was aimed at you
    Lol doesn't hurt my feelings none... of course I'm gonna call someone I fool for messing with their body when they don't have a full grasp as to what the hell their doing... you don't start injecting hormones into your body and then suddenly go "oh yeah what am I supposed to do afterwards?" You ****ing have a plan dude so excuse me if I called a dude retarded when he is taking Dbol and injecting testosterone into his body and doesn't even know what DAA is... its one of the most widely used natural test boosters on the market right now haha
    So no I'm not a punk. I just despise ignorance and arrogance (or stupidity and pride, whatever set of words you like better)
    Why not zoidberg?
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Lol doesn't hurt my feelings none... of course I'm gonna call someone I fool for messing with their body when they don't have a full grasp as to what the hell their doing... you don't start injecting hormones into your body and then suddenly go "oh yeah what am I supposed to do afterwards?" You ****ing have a plan dude so excuse me if I called a dude retarded when he is taking Dbol and injecting testosterone into his body and doesn't even know what DAA is... its one of the most widely used natural test boosters on the market right now haha
    So no I'm not a punk. I just despise ignorance and arrogance (or stupidity and pride, whatever set of words you like better)
    How about you try to teach and lead instead of giving useless banter. You have been a member for like 5 months, 90 % of your comments are useless banter and derogatory remarks. So yeah exactly what little gym punks do. If your so knowledgable, cut this **** cause your not a vet, so u can drop the high almighty "I'm the king of AAS knowledge". I've scrolled through a lot of your bull **** comments and remarks. Have you even pinned yet? Lol all I see is a parrot repeating bro science and vet opinions on guys looking for advice. But to each his own. there's always one d-bag in the bunch. How about you post a pic of your great physique so we can all be awed in amazement at your dedication and many years of training, knowledge and hard work
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

How about you try to teach and lead instead of giving useless banter. You have been a member for like 5 months, 90 % of your comments are useless banter and derogatory remarks. So yeah exactly what little gym punks do. If your so knowledgable, cut this **** cause your not a vet, so u can drop the high almighty "I'm the king of AAS knowledge". I've scrolled through a lot of your bull **** comments and remarks. Have you even pinned yet? Lol all I see is a parrot repeating bro science and vet opinions on guys looking for advice. But to each his own. there's always one d-bag in the bunch. How about you post a pic of your great physique so we can all be awed in amazement at your dedication and many years of training, knowledge and hard work
    No I haven't pinned yet lol... I'm planning to the beginning of next year, and no I won't be poping up on a thread wondering what my pct should be half way into a cycle though or any of the stupid **** that people seem to not be able to figure out before they start a cycle. And that's one reason I try not to give advise on pinning cycles, because I haven't done it yet . Pct on the other hand I have done so I'm comfortable there. Never have I claimed to be the "king of aas" lolGiving advise to someone who's gonna start a cycle is one thing but when a guy jumps into something like this without being 100% prepared is stupid. Yes I'm a sarcastic prick(in real life mister not just the internet lol) and in many opinion a straight up *******.. but I don't really care about someone's opinion of me that I will never meetI will say that sometimes I get carried away with my dick comments though.. so I'm just going to apologize for having offended you sir and adjust my attitude accordingly, and hope that me trying to be less of a dick can make us friendly people lol... I'm actually very easy to get along with if your not a idiot lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  39. Registered User
    Answers

No I haven't pinned yet lol... I'm planning to the beginning of next year, and no I won't be poping up on a thread wondering what my pct should be half way into a cycle though or any of the stupid **** that people seem to not be able to figure out before they start a cycle. And that's one reason I try not to give advise on pinning cycles, because I haven't done it yet . Pct on the other hand I have done so I'm comfortable there. Never have I claimed to be the "king of aas" lolGiving advise to someone who's gonna start a cycle is one thing but when a guy jumps into something like this without being 100% prepared is stupid. Yes I'm a sarcastic prick(in real life mister not just the internet lol) and in many opinion a straight up *******.. but I don't really care about someone's opinion of me that I will never meetI will say that sometimes I get carried away with my dick comments though.. so I'm just going to apologize for having offended you sir and adjust my attitude accordingly, and hope that me trying to be less of a dick can make us friendly people lol... I'm actually very easy to get along with if your not a idiot lol
    Haha exactly what I thought. So you have run a couple PH and maybe but prob not SD and you know AAS and presume to preach about pct because you feel comfortable with it???? Wtf??
    You have never run an injectable cycle but presume to call someone names because he doesn't know what some ****ty ass supplement that is supposedly works to raise natural levels lol. I would never run any OTC pct after running test erase daa none of that bull **** but to each his own. I also see you are only repeating all the bull **** you read other parrots preach but have no real experience yourself. You do know there are many that don't even use serms or any pct right? There is no real evidence that any of this serm or that OTC supp works right? It's all dependent on the person and how your body responds. Everyone is different and for you to bust on someone that has actually cycled when you yourself have never touched is stupid. Until you have actually run something stop acting like you know **** about it cause someone else said something and your just repeating it. And btw there is a well known vet on here that swears pct is bull **** and not needed and that your hpta will start on its own. Also most of the guys in the 70's- 90's never pct any cycle.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

OK guys, looking into purchasing Erase and some Daa.
    Question, along with the Clomid, are all 3 taken 2 weeks after last shot for pct? or do you take on cycle?

James H
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. So, Im a week into my PMAG cycle...(side related)
    By bonez3113 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:21 PM
  2. 2 weeks into my Halovar cycle - a brief update
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 10:17 AM
  3. 5 weeks into my cutting cycle
    By faceman35 in forum Pics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 10:42 AM
  4. Looking Into My first Cycle