Most potent PH/DS on the market currently?

Mcgruff40

Awards
Looking to run a compound that's cycled on a relatively short period(3-5 weeks) preferably with drier gains but not necessary. Essentially what has taken over SD's spot as the strongest since SD was banned.

Any suggestions/recommendations or good experiences with anything? Thanks in advance.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sten

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if you have to ask that, then you probly shouldnt be running anything. unless youre older and havnt ran a cycle in awhile

Mcgruff40

Awards
if you have to ask that, then you probly shouldnt be running anything. unless youre older and havnt ran a cycle in awhile
How you came to that conclusion I have no idea. I am just wanting recommendations so I can decide compare and contrast on what my next cycle should be. That has literally nothing to do on whether I should cycle or not.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
How you came to that conclusion I have no idea. I am just wanting recommendations so I can decide compare and contrast on what my next cycle should be. That has literally nothing to do on whether I should cycle or not.
probly because most threads like these are from young guns that want to know what the biggest baddest compounds are thinking that they will make huge gains. so im just assuming you havnt read very much since you dont already know the bigger compounds that are still legal

but since you dont strike me as a kid that wants to know about mutant plex, the top 3 in no particular order are

msten
dmz
m1a

macdady

macdady

Awards
Oh god... here we go again lol. In for the flames haha
Don't argue with onion Knight, he will make you cry... he is an onion after all lol

rphash49

Awards
M1A is good for a quick blast but there are very few companies selling phs now that I would trust. Most of those selling methyl sten either contain some sd or are sd.
You are not the first I've read hinting at that. I've been lead to believe that the dmz/m-sten product I just ran has sd in it. I never ran sd so I can't give my take on that based on experience. Question: are you saying this based on factual information or from user reviews?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my opinion super dmz 2.0 is. Its 2 phs but by a trusted company.

M1t aswell:)

Why not stack though?

Maxbulk by af along with epistane mmmmm 6 weeker

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
You are not the first I've read hinting at that. I've been lead to believe that the dmz/m-sten product I just ran has sd in it. I never ran sd so I can't give my take on that based on experience. Question: are you saying this based on factual information or from user reviews?
its because of how msten is made. its really hard to make it without having some sd contamination

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im saying from lab tests done from many raw material suppliers while we were trying to make it with CEL. There was only one sample we ever received that was 99%.....others were in 70-80%.

rphash49

Awards
Im saying from lab tests done from many raw material suppliers while we were trying to make it with CEL. There was only one sample we ever received that was 99%.....others were in 70-80%.
That's good to know. Thanks.

Hmm so with my last stack and daily dose its possible that I was getting around 6g SD per day. Interesting. The legal liability these companies accept by putting a banned substance in a product and then not putting it on the label is just amazing. Seems like a slam dunk law suit that would end a company.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's good to know. Thanks.

Hmm so with my last stack and daily dose its possible that I was getting around 6g SD per day. Interesting. The legal liability these companies accept by putting a banned substance in a product and then not putting it on the label is just amazing. Seems like a slam dunk law suit that would end a company.
These companies open and fold very quickly...then reopen under a new name

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pure dimethazine is the strongest on the market imo

Followed by ultradrol

Then m1a.

Products stacking dmz an msten most likely do so to hide the sd in their contaminated msten

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Followed by ultradrol

Then m1a.

Products stacking dmz an msten most likely do so to hide the sd in their contaminated msten
Well, mithras should be in their too.
If it's legit.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nanodrol

Followed by ultradrol

Then m1a.

Fixed for Nanoparticles.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Followed by ultradrol

Then m1a.

So which products are the ones you guys think have SD in it? Umm, I need to know so I don't buy them.:13:

atl3128

Awards
So which products are the ones you guys think have SD in it? Umm, I need to know so I don't buy them.:13:
I think that the shredded labs megasten must be contaminated because the side on that stuff were nearly unbearable vs the m-sten rx I am currently taking at the same dose.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit. Wrong thread. You should give trenazone a try

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I think that the shredded labs megasten must be contaminated because the side on that stuff were nearly unbearable vs the m-sten rx I am currently taking at the same dose.
well shdded labs does have the reputation for that kind of mistake...

im not sure what to think of ultradrol. i know before it was completely sd contaminated though

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah any one ever ran elite muscle msten? I thought the sides were pretty harsh. I'm thinking it might be half SD?

rphash49

Awards
Yeah any one ever ran elite muscle msten? I thought the sides were pretty harsh. I'm thinking it might be half SD?
From what I have read and heard from product reps on multiple boards all m-sten has between 1%-30% SD..... with the 1% being rare. I would like to see test results showing this but I highly doubt that will happen.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LGI still has SD on amazon. I know their LMG was sloppy wet so I imagine all their products are g2g.... SD will always be the best Designer in my book. Epi has a special place in my heart too.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
LGI still has SD on amazon. I know their LMG was sloppy wet so I imagine all their products are g2g.... SD will always be the best Designer in my book. Epi has a special place in my heart too.
i wouldnt trust it at all. lgi has an exclusive deal with a certain website. if their sd is still on amazon, its probly a fake

atl3128

Awards
well shdded labs does have the reputation for that kind of mistake...

im not sure what to think of ultradrol. i know before it was completely sd contaminated though
Their version of mechabol was great and I could not tell a difference between theirs and the real deal. The megasten was some potent stuff with some harsh sides I made great size and strength gains but could not finish the last week of the cycle. I am now taking regular msten rx and the sides are nowhere near as bad at the same dose.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i wouldnt trust it at all. lgi has an exclusive deal with a certain website. if their sd is still on amazon, its probly a fake
Thx. I've got some DS stashed but I think I'm done. Ill be better off purchasing illegal PED's and you can get SD from them anyways and it won't be fake. Just under dosed lol.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Thx. I've got some DS stashed but I think I'm done. Ill be better off purchasing illegal PED's and you can get SD from them anyways and it won't be fake. Just under dosed lol.
oh yea sd is huge in the black market. its sold right up with m1t now

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I noticed... although I don't understand M1T being purchased where Test is available. Maybe you can help, Onion?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Mmhmm place I grocery shop at lol just started selling SD like a month ago 35 bucks for 100 10mg tabs

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mmhmm place I grocery shop at lol just started selling SD like a month ago 35 bucks for 100 10mg tabs
The crazy thing is, there's not many other orals I want to mess with. The stuff treats me so good. All the way up to 40 mg. My face would pop like a cherry tomato on the same dose of dbol from the blood pressure and water!

macdady

macdady

Awards
The crazy thing is, there's not many other orals I want to mess with. The stuff treats me so good. All the way up to 40 mg. My face would pop like a cherry tomato on the same dose of dbol from the blood pressure and water!
Haha nice... I haven't messed with it yet but for 35 bucks for a gram of SD I might just have to lol.
I just pinned my quad yesterday on my second to last day of a epi/stano cycle with some oil base TNE to make sure that its legit before I order a full cycle, ****s real alright haha and it ****ing hurts like a mother****er! By I'm in pct now so its not gonna be til the beginning of next year that I'm gonna cycle again

macdady

macdady

Awards
They should advertise this **** as "TNE oil base, instant pimp lean with first injection" haha

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm something like a week into Pct but I'm getting bloods in exactly 9 weeks and I'm planning something B>I>G>!!!!
I don't miss PinPain but it's time to get back in the big leagues....

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol sweet. You gonna keep us updated on that Bish?... I was told that the no ester test hurt but not this ****ing bad haha this feels like the last time I got the **** beat out ta me with a bat haha

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol sweet. You gonna keep us updated on that Bish?... I was told that the no ester test hurt but not this ****ing bad haha this feels like the last time I got the **** beat out ta me with a bat haha
Yea, I got a lot of work to do. Especially on Legs(Last July was a nasty meniscus tear) but muscle memory is so great. I stacked EPI/LMG @ 40/100
and gained damn near 20 lbs back. I'm rehabbing my knee and PCTing currently but in a few months:
Test @ 600/week weeks 1-10
SD @ 30/day weeks 1-4
and then maybe oral winny(dosage to be determined) weeks 8-12

PCT week 13 Torem, DAA, L-Dopa, Erase

Should be fun......

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only person who would not mind SD in their sten?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yea, I got a lot of work to do. Especially on Legs(Last July was a nasty meniscus tear) but muscle memory is so great. I stacked EPI/LMG @ 40/100
and gained damn near 20 lbs back. I'm rehabbing my knee and PCTing currently but in a few months:
Test @ 600/week weeks 1-10
SD @ 30/day weeks 1-4
and then maybe oral winny(dosage to be determined) weeks 8-12

PCT week 13 Torem, DAA, L-Dopa, Erase

Should be fun......
Looks like it lol

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not mind it. But I would like to know if it is in there for dosing purpose and such.