MR. Supps 6mdrol

dolfan3052

Awards
looking for a relatively low side cycle. Would 6Mdrol alone for 3-4 weeks be effect. Would I need a Serm or could i get away with an otc pct?

macdady

macdady

Awards
No... that is all
Why do people get all worked up about not wanting a serm?

infraredline

Awards
looking for a relatively low side cycle. Would 6Mdrol alone for 3-4 weeks be effect. Would I need a Serm or could i get away with an otc pct?
6-mdrol is still an exogenous hormone. It will suppress you and you need a full pct to guarantee recovery.

dolfan3052

Awards
ok so ill pick up some nolva put do you think its worth doing a cycle of the 6mdrol at all? im hearing from others its very ineffective.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
youre gonna need like 4 bottles to dose it high enough. its not wortht the price, and the compound is too new

infraredline

Awards
ok so ill pick up some nolva put do you think its worth doing a cycle of the 6mdrol at all? im hearing from others its very ineffective.
It's something you would want to stack alongside halodrol or epistane, if you do that you can run it at 100-150mg a day for 6 weeks. If you run it alone you may need to run it higher and in my opinion, you wouldn't want to run a non methyl alone. Shredded labs has the prohormone in 6-mdrol (hexadrone) for cheaper so that may help out with the price a little bit.

Also nolvadex only is not a complete pct and it is not a good serm either, the only thing nolvadex does is help fight gyno but when you have ai's like formeatane, aromasin or arimistane then you really have no use for nolvadex anymore.Stick with clomid or torem (torem is the better of the 2) for your serm.

For your ai go with any of the ones I listed above.

I would also advise you getting 3 different test boosters, 1 with the ingredient avenacosoides to boost free test, one for libido support/ test boosting, and d-aspartic acid.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's something you would want to stack alongside halodrol or epistane, if you do that you can run it at 100-150mg a day for 6 weeks. If you run it alone you may need to run it higher and in my opinion, you wouldn't want to run a non methyl alone. Shredded labs has the prohormone in 6-mdrol (hexadrone) for cheaper so that may help out with the price a little bit.

Also nolvadex only is not a complete pct and it is not a good serm either, the only thing nolvadex does is help fight gyno but when you have ai's like formeatane, aromasin or arimistane then you really have no use for nolvadex anymore.Stick with clomid or torem (torem is the better of the 2) for your serm.

For your ai go with any of the ones I listed above.

I would also advise you getting 3 different test boosters, 1 with the ingredient avenacosoides to boost free test, one for libido support/ test boosting, and d-aspartic acid.
Actually agree with you here lol :)

cortisol is often overlooked, especially for extended cycles. If your committing to your standard four week designer run, no need to add a cortisol supplement. Six week runs, add it in.

Evomuse abliterate advance
MAN nolavdren xt
SNS reduce xt

Pick one.

infraredline

Awards
Actually agree with you here lol :)

cortisol is often overlooked, especially for extended cycles. If your committing to your standard four week designer run, no need to add a cortisol supplement. Six week runs, add it in.

Evomuse abliterate advance
MAN nolavdren xt
SNS reduce xt

Pick one.
Yay we agreed on something! Lol

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Not a fan of the stuff at all! An extremely high price tag for almost no results.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean extreme is the best.
yea, if it's your goal to drop weight, though im not sure why you'd want to loose all those hard earned lb's in pct though. might as well use nothing an save your money.

reduce xt or 7 spray would be the only two cortisol reducing supps I recommend.