M1T ?

Swole2

Awards
I have not started taking my M1T because I have not purchased the necessary anti estrogen to help decrease any side effects. I have several questions. First, There is a suggestion that M1T should be stacked with 4 AD, why? Second, What anti estrogens should I take and should I take them while on M1t or after? Thirdly, I have read a lot of posts that have Nolva is this product available OTC and is it a must have before going on my cycle? Should I start taking Nolva before, during, or after my cycle? I've used enanthate and had some real good gains from it, and only did one cycle. I had very moderate sides to almost any at all, and only used tribulus when I went off cycle.
Sorry for the long post guys, I just want to make sure that I'm taking as much pre cautionary measures before I start. One other question, I will be receiving some milk thistle and a similar product of 6oxo, will these be of benefit or did I just blow my money?

GottaMakeIt

Awards
Thirdly, I have read a lot of posts that have Nolva is this product available OTC and is it a must have before going on my cycle? Should I start taking Nolva before, during, or after my cycle? QUOTE]

you for real?
Bro if u dont know what nolva is and when u should take it , u shouldnt be using M1T.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
seriously dude......you shouldnt even be thinking about taking the most potent legal ph out there and be asking these Q's. These are a few of the most basic questions your should know. If I were you I would flush your M1t down the toilet.

gosox1918

Awards
4ad is to combat the lethargy from the m1t, nolva is used post cycle to rebound yor natural test, m1t will shut u down pretty hard

Swole2

Awards
Thank you for answering my questions gosox1918. I know that these questions were very basic to your omnipitent grasp of pro hormones GottaMakeIt and UNDERTAKER, but I can't find out unless I ask. gosox1918 could I substitute 6oxo for nolva after my cycle?

dego

Awards
Thank you for answering my questions gosox1918. I know that these questions were very basic to your omnipitent grasp of pro hormones GottaMakeIt and UNDERTAKER, but I can't find out unless I ask. gosox1918 could I substitute 6oxo for nolva after my cycle?
NOT WITH M1T.... Don't do it with something like OHT or MOHN or even MDHT 6oxo should be OK but not the best option. These compounds are only mildly supressive I've had M1T descriped to me by a veteran juice to be "The harshest compound I've ever used" Nolva and imo Clomid are far better and more cost effective and an absolute must for a cycle with M1T.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
asking questions is fine and it is a great way to learn, but this board does have a search function which would allow you to find all of these answers for yourself. Do some research then if you still have questions or if you just want to double check yourself then ask. Everyone or most everyone here is more then willing to help, but you have to put forth a little effort as any knowledgeable person here has done their share of research. If i were you, while i was learning to use the search feature I would also look up liver protection and supplements that lower blood pressure. I am sure once you sound like you researched some any questions you still have will be answered.
Good Luck!

Swole2

Awards
Thanks guys for your help. I will do a search from now on.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think the guys want you to get a basic knowledge down before posting questions. these answers are all over this forum. I read daily for about a month before posting here.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
I think the guys want you to get a basic knowledge down before posting questions. these answers are all over this forum. I read daily for about a month before posting here.
I fully agree. I have already finished PCT for my 1st cycle and will be starting an Mdien cutting cycle next week and you see how many posts I have. I have been reading here and at BN for the past 6 months, learning all I can and watching all the other newbies getting razzed for asking questions I had just read the answer to in another thread.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10