Havoc

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

I have class on Mondays so I only have about 45 minutes to get a workout in at home. All I have is dumbells ( up to 90 lbs) and a bench at home. So I always just try to hit it with high intensity and make the best of my time. Today when I came up from the basement my wife was like "WOW you look jacked!" And then kept commenting about it until I left. So apparently. I'm getting some good pumps. So far I haven't had any side effects... Maybe some very mild back pumps if that. So far I'm loving this stuff.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocktown View Post
    I have class on Mondays so I only have about 45 minutes to get a workout in at home. All I have is dumbells ( up to 90 lbs) and a bench at home. So I always just try to hit it with high intensity an make the best of my time. Today when I came up from the basement my wife was like "WOW you look jacked!" And then kept commenting about it until I left. So paper entry I'm getting some good pumps. So far I haven't had any side effects... Maybe some very mild back pumps if that. So far I'm loving this stuff.
    If I didn't respond so well to SD, it would be my very favorite oral.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.

Epi kicks in fast for me especially the "on" feeling. 40mgs is where my joints get really dry and sore but seems to be my sweet spot as well. I usually start at 40 and run it throughout for 6 weeks. Dry joints and back pumps are the worst sides I get but I take a lot of support supps.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

If these are back pumps they go very quickly. It might just be my back being tight form squats and dead lifts. It's not even enough to justify going to buy a bottle of taurine. The only support supps I'm using are guarding (for my organs) cycle assist ( for everything else) and fish oil. But I always take fish oil. I haven't even upped my intake on that.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.

When and if the back pumps start for you you will know. Taurine is pretty effective but it seems like it takes a couple of days before that starts working.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

It probably all in my head, but it seems like my nipples were very itchy for an hour or two this morning? No bumps or lumps. Not sore. Is this even possible with epi or is it just my mind playing trick on me. I thought the only time this was a concern was during pct.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

It probably all in my head, but it seems like my nipples were very itchy for an hour or two this morning? No bumps or lumps. Not sore. Is this even possible with epi or is it just my mind playing trick on me. I thought the only time this was a concern was during pct.
    You'll know.....
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

So I guess that means if it gets worse I should start my nova early?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

I guess the itchy nips were all in my head. I went to do crossfit today, for the first time since starting epi. I didn't know how well I would do with all the cardio, but a friend wanted me to come for back squats. I smashed the squats and the actuall work out. No cramping or anything. I was however way more out of breath at the end. Like gasping and about to puke. But I still dominated. But I think I will just stick to lifting for now.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

So I dead lifted today. At the end of my work out I did a burn out set with 225 just to gauge where I was at. I was able to lift it 21 times before my form starte to break down. That's up 4 reps since I started epi. Next week I'm going to try for a new max.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Well just when I thought I was going to make it through this with zero sides a few pimples showed up. Oh we'll small price to pay. I'm getting jacked. People are starting to ask me what I've been doing, and not just people at the gym when I'm all pumped. Well worth the pimples.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Hey guys the cycle is going great. I've games about 17 lbs. I'm going to say that 3 of that might be fat. That's ok. I've been packing away the calories to make sure the havoc has fuel to do it job. Also I've cut my cardio down drastically (I hate cardio and this seamed like a good excuse). I have about a week left. I went to the supplement store to get the rest of my pct. (I had my tamoxifen before I started) the owner was there. He is an old school big man. He suggested formexx black by asl (aromamaxx) as my test booster and a.i. I just bought some protein, so I could get input from the forum first. If this is good what would be a good protocol?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

I start pct tomorrow. This has been great. Final count is 19 pounds up. I will need to trim up a little during but we are talking like 3 pounds which will be easy for me. Havoc has been good to me. The worst sides I had were some pimples. Well worth it. People are really noticing my gains. Everyone has said something about it. This was a great experience for my first cycle and I do plan on running it again. If any one has any last minute advice about pct I'm all ears. Other wise I'm sure you will hear from me again in a few months when I try what ever compound I run next.
  14. Registered User

hey did you up the dose or did it stay at 40?
    hmm no joint problems?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

I have ran 60 for the last week and a half. Maybe some very mild joint problems, but I really think its from upping the weight and intensity I've been training with. I had such a good run and felt great after the first two days. Considering I had basically no sides I would have thought this stuff was bunk or a scam, but the mirror is showing me that it worked.
  16. Banned

I also never have joint problems on epi, even at 75mg X 7 weeks....I attribute it to being part woman and having high estrogen #'s....but I'm not a doctor, I just relay my experiences. I once took 3 Erase pro per day for an extended period of time and got no joint issues either. thats a lot of erase btw....
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I also never have joint problems on epi, even at 75mg X 7 weeks....I attribute it to being part woman and having high estrogen #'s....but I'm not a doctor, I just relay my experiences. I once took 3 Erase pro per day for an extended period of time and got no joint issues either. thats a lot of erase btw....
    Hmmm... I've suspected that I might have high e #'s myself. Although I've never had it checked. I guess this is just possible one more symptom. My wife says I don't bacause my beard grows so quickly, but I'm not convinced. I do know that I have felt great on this cycle. Don't know if that means anything one way or the other.
  18. Banned

Hmmm... I've suspected that I might have high e #'s myself. Although I've never had it checked. I guess this is just possible one more symptom. My wife says I don't bacause my beard grows so quickly, but I'm not convinced. I do know that I have felt great on this cycle. Don't know if that means anything one way or the other.
    Yeah your wife is giving you bro-science lol I am a hairy fck in my old age especially (not that bad, but hairy tendencies for sure)....and I have skyrocketed estrogen naturally and even more so on androgel. But the androgel also makes me hairier, esp where applied....since it raises DHT as well....so its possible to have high DHT and high estrogen at the same time, because I know for a fact I do by labs. But yeah, go get an estrogen test....its like under $100 for female hormones test. get prolactin and progesterone and E2 and total estrogen.
  19. Registered User

must be the result of messing with otc estro blockers
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Ok so this morning when I cracked the seal on my tamoxifen I realized I didn't know what I was doing. I assumed I would just squirt I mL (20 mg) in my mouth and be done, but it didn't smell like anything I wanted to take straight. So I squirted it in a glass of water and drank it. Is this right? And also should I split the dose morning and evening or just all in the morning. I looked around but couldn't find any info. I guess I'm the only one this clueless. Thanks In advance for bailing me out again guys.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Ok so this morning when I cracked the seal on my tamoxifen I realized I didn't know what I was doing. I assumed I would just squirt I mL (20 mg) in my mouth and be done, but it didn't smell like anything I wanted to take straight. So I squirted it in a glass of water and drank it. Is this right? And also should I split the dose morning and evening or just all in the morning. I looked around but couldn't find any info. I guess I'm the only one this clueless. Thanks In advance for bailing me out again guys.
    1ml per day. All at once.
    1/2 ml per day weeks 3/4
    PM me.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

I'm a little over a week into my pct and I haven't lost any weight an my strength seems the same . So I'm assuming I put in solid weight that ill be able to maintain. I'm still feeling good so pct is goin great. I would suggest havoc as a first cycle to anyone. I'm going to try something a little stonger next time just for fun.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

"Fun" may not describe SD or M1T very well.
    Congrats. There's a reason a lot of us love epi.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Thanks. Ill keep that in mind. I was thinking about super DMz 2. I've heard good things. But might just go with epi again. If it will be easier.
  25. Registered User

Strong results man, you've got me very excited to start my epistane cycle!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Yeah, I loved it and felt great the whole time. My mind did play some tricks on me a couple time, but that was just from being paranoid and this being my first cycle.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Still making gains through pct. this stuff was exactly what I needed to push me past my platue and jump start my gains.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc-Cissus-Excell-Poseidon Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 06:20 PM
  2. Havoc
    By Alpine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 10:04 AM
  3. Havoc/m-trn 4week ********
    By ugab37 in forum Supplement Logs