AMS hormone regulation kits

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
OK, i'm in need of some thoughts on my next cycle. I've completed 2 cycles in the past (mechabol and a epi/stano cycle ) and am looking at a light mass gaining cycle for the autum with no methyls. So i have 2 kits comprising of 2x 1-andro, 2x 4-AD, 2x Aroma x and 2x augmentor.
What are your thoughts on dosing? Body weight is 178 lbs and body fat 12%

1 andro 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
4AD 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
or
1 andro 3/3/3/3/3/3
4AD 3/3/3/3/3/3
or
1 andro 3/3/3/3/3/3/0
4AD 0/3/3/3/3/3/3
or just
1 andro 2/2/2/2/2/2/0
4AD 0/2/2/2/2/2/2
When should i take the augmentor? Just before i take a dose or just spread out through the day? 2 or 3 tabs?
Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated :)

bjordan

I Just got off a 1/4 andro run and learned a lot about dosing through trial and error plus some research. At your weight you need 3-4 tabs of 1/4 andro a day 25mg of sublingual equals 100mg of capsule and you need 300-400 to see a good gain. You want to stagger your 1 and 4 dose so they dont fight for the receptor. augmentor as soon as you wake.

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
Thanks for the reply bjordan, so i have two kits that means i could run at 3 tabs each for 6 weeks (7 weeks if i overlap the 1andro and 4 ad) How long did you run for and what sort of gains did you have.Anything you would do differently if you ran it again? Did you notice any sides? Did you take all 3 caps of augmentor on wakeing? I read from an ams rep to spread the augmentor out morning midday and evening, the same with the 1andro and 4 ad, with at least 30 mins between tabs as you said to stop them fighting over receptors.What did your pct look like? Any other good tips or info on the cycle would be greatly appreciated.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Just make sure if you are using the Chrome Rde that you dissolve the whole things in your mouth. I ran 2 Growth kits @3ed about a year or two ago and saw ok gains, I guess. Honestly not much sorry to say. I also used the 4-ad @4-6 ed as a test base for hdrol and it kept lethargy away but thats it. Its VERY under dosed.

Your first 2 cycles are were probably 3x more effective but it IS non-toxic pretty much so that's good for its own reasons. But toxicity seems to be somewhat related to effectiveness in orals...

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure if you are using the Chrome Rde that you dissolve the whole things in your mouth. I ran 2 Growth kits @3ed about a year or two ago and saw ok gains, I guess. Honestly not much sorry to say. I also used the 4-ad @4-6 ed as a test base for hdrol and it kept lethargy away but thats it. Its VERY under dosed.

Your first 2 cycles are were probably 3x more effective but it IS non-toxic pretty much so that's good for its own reasons. But toxicity seems to be somewhat related to effectiveness in orals...
2x.

I had to take 4-6 tabs before 4-ad began functioning as a useful test base. Certainly did the trick, however. If you're looking for mass but would like to avoid methyls, have you considered adding 90-150mg trenavar? Currently running 180mg trenavar/5 4-ad tabs ED and I feel great

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you're going to go with the dhea isomers, and you already have those kits. I recommend you pick up a bottle of alpha mass and/or alpha bulk from forerunner labs to run with it.

since you have the 4-dhea, i'd go for alpha mass.

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
Trenavar, mass bulk, hmmm , you've got me thinking now guys :) Is there not alot of gyno issues with Trenavar though ? Throwing in a bottle of alpha mass could be an idea, anymore ideas?

Last edited:
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenavar, mass bulk, hmmm , you've got me thinking now guys :) Is there not alot of gyno issues with Trenavar though ? Throwing in a bottle of alpha mass could be an idea, anymore ideas?
50mg of hdrol e/d for 6 weeks.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
On second thought, perhaps playing the trenavar game is a bit advanced for you at present. I'm just a very outspoken 19nor proponent these days.

Just do whatever Jbry says. His is advice worthy of heeding.

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
Yep, think trenavar is a bit much for this little cycle, what about some Decavol in there for the last 4 weeks (6 week cycle), thats 19 nor aswell or not, and alot milder no doubt.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you buy a bottle of hdrol to run with your kits. You will be happy.

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
Do you think i could get away with running the hdrol at 50mg for the last 4 weeks of cycle (1bottle) or is that just to short to see decent gains ?

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
So cycle should look something like this?
1andro 3/3/3/3/3/3
4ad 3/3/3/3/3/3
hdrol 50/50/50/50/0/0
Pct weeks 7-10

bjordan

Sry for taking so long bro... Sides wise none, With the Augmentor spacing doses is ideal, I was at 5'11 205 when i started ended at 212. If you around that weight and fairly lean you need double the recommended tabs to see results that is what i did my last week and felt it. For pct i ran black lion research formeron at 2 pumps a day on week 1 then 1 pump for 3 weeks with pni paragon and i kept increasing through the first week of pct. Also ran formeron at 1 pump a day on cycle for added benefits.

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
Thanks bjordan for the reply, most appreciated :) How long did you run your cycle?

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
7lbs in a 4 week run is pretty good, that's about what i am looking for, a mass gain of around 6-7 lbs

bjordan

Yea that is a good first run. Im gonna be on anabolic technologies h-50 with some 4ad tabs in october im pumped for it should gain a lot more than 7lbs on that. Methyl Clostebol is a lot stronger than that.

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
One more thing, i'm a little worried about finishing the hdrol then waiting a further 2 weeks before starting pct, should i start useing an AI or something after i finish the hdrol? Or am i ok just to carry on with 1/4 ad then go into my pct

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't start pct until your cycle is over.

If you want to go the full 6 with hdrol too, just get 2 bottles.

Lgi hd is only 26$ at lock

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
Yes, was a silly question realy,sorry. I'm in germany and get everything from the uk. The site i use has halo-25from lgi,so if i use hdrol,that will be the one (£25) Still not sure if i want to go with a methyl with this cycle or not,may just go with your first sugestion of throwing alpha mass in there instead. Wont be starting till end of october so still have plenty of time to think :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, was a silly question realy,sorry. I'm in germany and get everything from the uk. The site i use has halo-25from lgi,so if i use hdrol,that will be the one (£25) Still not sure if i want to go with a methyl with this cycle or not,may just go with your first sugestion of throwing alpha mass in there instead. Wont be starting till end of october so still have plenty of time to think :)
As long as your healthy, there should be no issue with you using hdrol. You will only be happier.

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
What do you think about running the first 4 weeks with mechabol instead of hdrol? I had good results on my first cycle running it solo for 4 weeks at 75mg.

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
Ok guys, close to my cycle now.Think i will be running the 1-andro and 4-ad with mechabol e/d 50mg for 6 weeks
1 andro 2/2/2/2/2/2
4ad 0/2/2/2/2/2/2
ams Augementor 2/2/2/2/2/2/2
mechabol 50/50/50/50/50/50
(I could run 1andro and 4 ad at 3 e/d, but thats alot of pills to take a day!!)
Cycle support and milk thistle through out

PCT will be:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
AromaX 0/0/3/3/2/2
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
My Nolva comes in 20mg tabletts (Pharma Grade),whats the best way to dose for best results. 1 tablett e/d for the first 2 weeks or should i split the tabletts and take 10mg am and pm? then 1/2 tablett for last 2 weeks.

Last edited:
prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
Quick update for anyone who's interested, decided to run so : (managed to get a 3rd ams kit cheap)
1 andro 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/0
4 ad 0/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Mecha 50/50/50/50/50/50
Diet 500 cal surplus
3 weeks in and up 9lbs !!! :naughty: