Pre-loading AI Life Support sharp chest pain

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Hi I just started preloading AI Life Support right before bed and everytime I've taken it I felt chest pain and sharp stabbing pain even causing me to wake up in the middle of the night. Could Hawthrone berry cause spike in bp till it starts working? Is this why people preload? I might go down to 1 capsule. Any ideas?

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Sounds like heart burn bro. Hawthorne and the other supps wouldn't do that but some of the ingredients could cause GI distress leading to heartburn

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Yeah you're right I never ever get heart burn or acid reflux and I just looked it up and got both symptoms:
Chest pain, especially after bending over, lying down, or eating.
Burning in the throat -- or hot, sour, acidic or salty-tasting fluid at the back of the throat.

When I sit up I feel fine when I lay down I feel like crap.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yeah you're right I never ever get heart burn or acid reflux and I just looked it up and got both symptoms:
Chest pain, especially after bending over, lying down, or eating.
Burning in the throat -- or hot, sour, acidic or salty-tasting fluid at the back of the throat.

When I sit up I feel fine when I lay down I feel like crap.
I have acid reflux disease so that's how I know. After I take cycle assist I have to counter the heartburn with some homeopathic remedies. You should try consuming your cycle support with some food or a protein shake like casein. Or are you doing this already?

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
I took it on an empty stomach I'll try it tonight with protein shake. Speaking of casein I should probably pick some of that up.