Super dmz 2.0/2epi 2A3A

Dustin7

Awards
I was wondering if this would be a good stack or not.
4 Week Cycle
Super Dmz 2.0 by Black stone labs- 1 cap in the am/ 1 pm
Epi by vital labs- 1 am/ 1 pm
anabolic maxtrix-2 am/ 2 pm
Ultra male-1 cap
Organ shield- 1 am/ 1 pm
taruine/hawthorne berry/msm/milk thistle(pct as well)

Post cycle
Nolvadex-20/20/20/20
Anabolic Matrix- 2 caps
Ultra male- 1 cap
Finaflex Pure test-2 am/ 2 pm
Organ Shield
Econtrol-0/0/0/3/3/3

I was thinking instead of epi, do dmz- 2 caps, then add winabol by generation x labs 0/0/200/200, or even halo extreme/ 4 andro since I have a full bottle just laying around. But im not sure just wondering what everyone elses input is.

Stats
5'10-205
13% bf
I have taken halo extreme and 4 andro. I gained 10 lbs off of that. Just wanting to fill out more and get leaner. I am just finish halo and wanting to start preparing for another cycle down the road.
Thanks

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
it absolutely would not. now stop those foolish 21yo thoughts

ill put it even more bluntly. you just asked if it would be a good idea to stack dmz + msten + epistane. 1 methyl and 2 dimethyls. too much potential damage to justify

macdady

macdady

Awards
Why are people never satisfied with just one or two compounds lol

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Super DMZ is a cancer. I hate it with my heart and soul. Avoid this at any cost.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
What? Lol
Was on 600mg of test a week. Had the sex drive of a God. Took super dmz on week 7, killed libido. Destroyed blood work. Took 6 months to recover, and even now not everything has returned to normal. It is a dangerous substance, and it sucks anyway.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Wow lol looks like someone didn't cycle right? Lol
Most strong orals end up killing libido so no surprise there. methyl orals so no surprise with blood work lol
Why the hell did it take 6 months? What was your pct? Lol

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Wow lol looks like someone didn't cycle right? Lol
Most strong orals end up killing libido so no surprise there. methyl orals so no surprise with blood work lol
Why the hell did it take 6 months? What was your pct? Lol
Hell if I know why it took so long. Maybe prolactin had something to do with it.

But dude, oral tbol is way better than dmz. I got better results after 10 days on tbol than I did the entire time was on super dmz, and my libido isn't phased. Should replace super with sh1tty dmz.

Oh and I was on RC Clomid and Nolva. I don't trust or recommend research grade serms to anyone either

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh boy, another catastrophe thread. Why aren't people READING for 1-3 years before laying out cycles? WWWWHHHHYYYYYY?!?!?!

macdady

macdady

Awards
Hell if I know why it took so long. Maybe prolactin had something to do with it.

But dude, oral tbol is way better than dmz. I got better results after 10 days on tbol than I did the entire time was on super dmz, and my libido isn't phased. Should replace super with sh1tty dmz.

Oh and I was on RC Clomid and Nolva. I don't trust or recommend research grade serms to anyone either
You sure you weren't just ****ed up before and this made it worse?... I ain't had any problems with RC chit so far, then again I have a very trusted source... for research or pharm grade for that matter

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seriously, novice users:
Epistane 40/40/40/40/40
Torem or from reputable source 90/90/60/60
DAA 3 gms
Easy. Take your 10 lbs and move on to more advanced cycles while researching. You will soon realize taking all these stacked methyls vs. finding a good source for some Test is much easier on your body.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Well honestly my prolactin levels were way high before I even did the test cycle. Took two MRI's, no pituitary tumors. I started taking dostinex along with tbol recently so maybe that's why things seem good. F high prolactin, that screws you up bad

rphash49

Awards
Sdmz is a great 4week stack but as above it would be foolish to add epi. 2 pills a day is 20mg dmz and 20mg m-sten. Sides with this can be severe all by itself. 2 date it gave me the worst back pumps if I forgot to take taurine(6g a day spread out). Libido was crushed weeks 3 and 4. I put on 20 pounds and have only loss 2 pounds 2 weeks into pct.

Dustin7

Awards
I had saw that someone was going to stack dmz and epi. Just wanted to see what people would think, wasn't really planning on running it.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I ran sdmz at 2/2/2/3/3 got bloodwork week 5 liver values were shot, I was slightly shutdown took me about 2 weeks into pct to feel fully recovered got bloodwork done 2 weeks later and everything was good to go

Edit: I ran stano at 800+ and tudca at 500

rphash49

Awards
I ran sdmz at 2/2/2/3/3 got bloodwork week 5 liver values were shot, I was slightly shutdown took me about 2 weeks into pct to feel fully recovered got bloodwork done 2 weeks later and everything was good to go

Edit: I ran stano at 800+ and tudca at 500
I bet 30g m-sten screwed with your liver ouch.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Yea I started losing my appetite and knew it was time to call it quits

rphash49

Awards
Yea I started losing my appetite and knew it was time to call it quits
Dude I just noticed you did 5 weeks wow. That is one harsh cycle you ran. I'm glad your bloodwork came back gtg. I personally wait about 2 weeks post pct before I get my levels checked to allow everything to clear my system

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I got it done 2 weeks in 5 weeks in then after pct, its all covered by insurance so why not check just to be safe. Im going to run it again in the fall but hopefully with test this time as long as I can get my hands on some quality gear. I was planning on doing sdmz 3/3/3/3 as a kicker

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
wow your liver values were shot even with tudca? thats how you know sdmz is some harsh shet lol

people have ran superdrol with tudca and were more or less ok

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
wow your liver values were shot even with tudca? thats how you know sdmz is some harsh shet lol

people have ran superdrol with tudca and were more or less ok
not even worth it either bro its junk

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I took it for 3 of the 4 weeks I was planning before I gave up on it. I was doing perfect with 600mg of test a week and then dmz gets introduced and F'd everything up

rphash49

Awards
Odd cycle red fox. Anyway I'm in the 2nd week of pct after a sdmz run and my boys are back along with my libido and I'm 35 years old. Sdmz gave me the best mass results I've ever had from a cycle in just four weeks

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
You did DMZ solo, no test?

My reaction to it could have potentially had something to do with high prolactin levels but that's all speculation.

What I DO know is Turanabol >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DMZ

rphash49

Awards
I took it for 3 of the 4 weeks I was planning before I gave up on it. I was doing perfect with 600mg of test a week and then dmz gets introduced and F'd everything up
Well I guess that goes to show you that everyone is effected differently. I've already picked up my 2nd cycle of it planning on running in December. I have read of ultradrol(m-sten) kicking ppl ass at low doses.

rphash49

Awards
You did DMZ solo, no test?

My reaction to it could have potentially had something to do with high prolactin levels but that's all speculation.

What I DO know is Turanabol >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DMZ
Nope I don't pin. I probably would if it was legal.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a reminder to all that get labs done:
Elevated liver enzymes are a very normal response from an incredible organ. This will happen no matter what or how much ancillary liver support you run. The liver is meant to handle things like this(Not forever but for periods of time) It recovers, heals, and regenerates.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did msten for 4 weeks at 32 mg ed with 6 weeks of trest. Wow that msten works great but my liver was seriously struggling. Libido was good thanks to the trest. Pct and libido was shot all 4 weeks. I can't wait to try stenzine but will run tudca with cycle assist for sure.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i almost hopped on that bogo stenzine deal. but i figured i have 2 bottles of sd and 2 of alpha one. i think im covered in the harsh department lol