HCG on cycle with Epi/Halo?

Ed3n2.0

Awards
So I have been of Powerdrol 10 for a little over three weeks and still having issues with Gyno. I took Powerdrol for 6 weeks along with Post Cycle Treatment 3x....I had gyno symptoms from the get go and a friend who had the same problem recommended taking it during cycle. Another mistake was not continuing the PCT when I was done with Powerdrol so right now Im suffering the side effects such as low libido and gyno but the libido is slowly returning. I know science is better than broscience but Im trying to recover from that mistake and make sure my cycle will be solid. I plan on stacking Epi/Halo while taking HCG on cycle along with cycle/liver support. My PCT would include Nolva for SERM and PCT 3x and again liver support. I have done hours and hours of reading and just trying to see if anyone else has had similar issues and what they did to resolve it. I have read some people taking Nolva during cycle but all it does it suppress the estrogen which then returns the gyno issues later and obviously I dont want that.

I have gyno as of right now and wont start my next cycle for another 4 to 5 weeks but was wondering if I should cycle HCG along with Epi/Halo to reduce and eventually fix the gyno issues.

Im still reading understanding everything better and the dosage of each pill but Im just seeing if I can get some opinions on personal experiences with Epi and Halovar.

Thanks for the help

rphash49

Awards
So I have been of Powerdrol 10 for a little over three weeks and still having issues with Gyno. I took Powerdrol for 6 weeks along with Post Cycle Treatment 3x....I had gyno symptoms from the get go and a friend who had the same problem recommended taking it during cycle. Another mistake was not continuing the PCT when I was done with Powerdrol so right now Im suffering the side effects such as low libido and gyno but the libido is slowly returning. I know science is better than broscience but Im trying to recover from that mistake and make sure my cycle will be solid. I plan on stacking Epi/Halo while taking HCG on cycle along with cycle/liver support. My PCT would include Nolva for SERM and PCT 3x and again liver support. I have done hours and hours of reading and just trying to see if anyone else has had similar issues and what they did to resolve it. I have read some people taking Nolva during cycle but all it does it suppress the estrogen which then returns the gyno issues later and obviously I dont want that.

I have gyno as of right now and wont start my next cycle for another 4 to 5 weeks but was wondering if I should cycle HCG along with Epi/Halo to reduce and eventually fix the gyno issues.

Im still reading understanding everything better and the dosage of each pill but Im just seeing if I can get some opinions on personal experiences with Epi and Halovar.

Thanks for the help
Bro you are just asking to be flamed

HCG won't fix gyno
Epi won't fix gyno
And
Halo won't fix gyno

You need to deal with the effects of your last poorly planned and executed cycle before even thinking about running another. Gyno/gyno symptoms just don't go away by themselves.

Yes you can dose Nolva on cycle to reduce gyno "symptoms" but it's not going to help you get rid of full blown gyno. You can also use letro on cycle to reduce gyno related symptoms. If you are gyno prone you should have letro on hand before starting a cycle and know how to use it.

So you took OTC pct products but you took it while on cycle.?.?. Not after cycle? And no serm for pct??? Yeah look like bioscience is not doing you any favors. If you have minor gyno symptoms, prolactin issues, etc a RC AI like a letrozole may help but I have to ask what gyno symptoms do you think you have?

Ed3n2.0

Awards
Ya I was reading about Letro but also I read about Raloxifene and it mentioned it would do the same thing without all the side effects as Letro which I dont care about as long as its not permanent and fixes the gyno.

Ya I took the PCT on cycle and like I said broscience. I know I screwed up but Im just trying to recover from it now. No SERM either.

I have a little mass underneath my nipples but I dont really have the itchiness anymore. I usually hardly notice it unless I accidentally rub off on something and I can tell its sensitive