adding epi to cycle?

bobilicious5k

Awards
week 1-10 sust 250
week 1-5 or 6 mechabol

would it be a good idea or bad, to add epi from weeks 8-12 to solidify gains? or maybe 9-13?
just wondering. i was also thinking the epi would take effect while the sust was clearing from system.
i hope this doesnt sound too dumb i just have a bunch of different ideas in my head.
thanks for any input

rphash49

Awards
week 1-10 sust 250
week 1-5 or 6 mechabol

would it be a good idea or bad, to add epi from weeks 8-12 to solidify gains? or maybe 9-13?
just wondering. i was also thinking the epi would take effect while the sust was clearing from system.
i hope this doesnt sound too dumb i just have a bunch of different ideas in my head.
thanks for any input
For me epi takes about 3 weeks to kick in as far as noticeable strength/physical changes go.

infraredline

Awards
week 1-10 sust 250
week 1-5 or 6 mechabol

thanks for any input
Personally I would run sust 12 weeks if I were you.

I want to say that the rule with sust is you should wait 3 weeks following your last pin to start pct so you could run epi the last 3 weeks you are pinning sust and during the 3 weeks you are allowing the sust to clear your system up till the day before you start pct.