Oral Halotestin and winny cycle

Greek Warrior

Awards
Hello to the all on here

I have been trying to select the best prohormone product to do a cycle for a while now, but its just so confusing to pick the right compound and product for myself and its driving me crazy!

Ive heard from alot of people that if your taking prohormones you might as well take steroids, at least if you take steroids youll have the same side effects and get more gains that come with them.
Prohormones give the same sides if not worse, and have the same if not more liver toxicity and half the gains compared to taking a steroid.

The only problem is steroids are harder to get your hands on. If im able to get them i was thinking of

oral halotestin and winny cycle with 30mg halo and 50mg winny ed, is this a good combo for aggression, minimal estro conversion, strength and dry lean muscle gains?

Advice will be appreciated.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering.

If you can get your hands on those then why not inject?

What's your previous cycle history

Greek Warrior

Awards
Previously i started finaflex 550xd but didnt finish the cycle. Got it from a health and sports shop up the road.
Yeh i dont think they will give me actuall steroids but the fella there might tell me who sells them around my area. Usually boxing gyms sell them secretly.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Previously i started finaflex 550xd but didnt finish the cycle. Got it from a health and sports shop up the road.
Yeh i dont think they will give me actuall steroids but the fella there might tell me who sells them around my area. Usually boxing gyms sell them secretly.
The Finaflex 550xd is a steroid if I'm not mistaken..?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
The Finaflex 550xd is a steroid if I'm not mistaken..?
Technical all pro hormones are steroids so you are not wrong.

But shhh don't use the scary S word.

:rolleyes:

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Technical all pro hormones are steroids so you are not wrong.

But shhh don't use the scary S word.

:rolleyes:
Yeah i know. Steroids make it seem like your actually taking something legit even though some PHs are pretty potent. M1,4ADD, and M1A for example.