Ive got a feeling I'm being ripped off! HGH advice please

bear00

Awards
Basically after reading the rules i dont know how close i can go to mentioning the issue i have? As theres no direct guidelines in the world of gear and so manny fake products out there i thought id be better off asking the advice of people that actually know there stuff.

infraredline

Awards
My take on synthetic gh is unless you are getting it prescribed to you it's not worth taking, just stick to peptides if you can't get a doctors prescription. It shouldn't be too hard to get one though if you are 25 or older, just go in saying I'm worried I have a hormone deficiency.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
My take on synthetic gh is unless you are getting it prescribed to you it's not worth taking, just stick to peptides if you can't get a doctors prescription. It shouldn't be too hard to get one though if you are 25 or older, just go in saying I'm worried I have a hormone deficiency.
is this a joke? You think you can go convince a doctor to give you human growth hormone?

bear00

Awards
Lol I must admit that's pretty damn good advice! I was only worried because I was paying a midget 130 for omni

infraredline

Awards
is this a joke? You think you can go convince a doctor to give you human growth hormone?
You don't have to convince him. There's a beautiful invention in the United States called an anti aging doctor. Your gh levels begin to drop when you are 25 and therefore if you go and have them run tests you will more then likely qualify.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
What dose would you use HGH? Length of cycle? What would it do?

I heard it expands abs apart, a very undesirable side effect

bear00

Awards
The thing about HGH is it's still such a taboo product. My mate has used it for 28years and bar looking like the hulk and competing in some of the most prestigious competitions he's has perfect stature and hasn't had any problems, like most gear so long as you don't abuse it the sides arnt always a problem. Ill have a look online for the anti ageing places. Thanks for the help guys!!!