HCG Question

bsterling

Awards
Hey I just took my first injection of Test. Now I am trying to do research on what type of HCG I should use during the second part of my cycle. I am shopping right now and I see there is 2 differnent kinds of HCG.

Which do I need? And what is the difference in the two?
[h=4]HCG Fertigyn[/h]HCG Hucog

Thanks for your time guys!

bsterling

Awards
Oh and one more question I'd like to tac on before I buy is there a differnce between:

Clomiphene and Clomiphen Citrate

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
No diff in anything here as far as I know, just the manufacturer.

Why are you using HCG in the second half of cycle? Who advised this? I have heard you either use 250 x2 a week all cycle to keep testicles producing, or you use it during your PCT.

Random side note on HCG, I once saw a knowledgeable member of another forum state you use 1000 iu of HCG every other day for 10 days while not on any cycles, to restart test production if you damaged yourself using AAS.

bsterling

Awards
Well this is my own theory but my boys havent started to shrink yet. when I start to notice atrophy that's when I am going to administer the HCG once I notice physical atrophy. my administration plan is to use the smallest possible dose and continuing to increase dose until I notice physical changes and I feel I have found the dose thats right for me.

infraredline

Awards
Well this is my own theory but my boys havent started to shrink yet. when I start to notice atrophy that's when I am going to administer the HCG once I notice physical atrophy. my administration plan is to use the smallest possible dose and continuing to increase dose until I notice physical changes and I feel I have found the dose thats right for me.
What compounds are you running?

Viking23

Awards
Well what kind of test are you running? If it is either test e or c then I would use hcg from week 3-13. That would be if you ran test for ten weeks . So it would go weeks 1-10 test e/c and then hcg starting week 3-13. And then start pct the day after your last hcg shot.

bsterling

Awards
Im just running Test E. 10 week cycle, 450 first week, then 400 for the following 9.

I have HCG, Clomid, Aromasin, And Nova on hand.

Running HCG when ever I feel like my testes have completely shut down. i don't want to run it before then because I don't want to have a lower sensitivity to my bodies natural production, I see no need on over medicated.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Im just running Test E. 10 week cycle, 450 first week, then 400 for the following 9.

I have HCG, Clomid, Aromasin, And Nova on hand.

Running HCG when ever I feel like my testes have completely shut down. i don't want to run it before then because I don't want to have a lower sensitivity to my bodies natural production, I see no need on over medicated.
Scientific studies show 250iu two times a week is enough to prevent test shutdown and it does NOT affect sensitivity.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
HCG should be used on cycle not for PCT. there's evidence that show that HCG can cause some shutdown. If that doesn't make sense you can find it on a simple google search.

300-500 ius twice a week is all you need to keep testicle size without doing any harm. Large quantities taken often can cause desensitization. The reason we use it while on cycle is to help speed up the PCT recovery time.

The forms of clomid are the same.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Hey I just took my first injection of Test. Now I am trying to do research on what type of HCG I should use during the second part of my cycle. I am shopping right now and I see there is 2 differnent kinds of HCG.

Which do I need? And what is the difference in the two?
[h=4]HCG Fertigyn[/h]HCG Hucog

Thanks for your time guys!
Also I forgot to touch on HCG brand... There are many different brands. As long as your buying from a legit source your fine. Don't buy premixed. Buy it and reconstitute it yourself and you'll be fine.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Also I forgot to touch on HCG brand... There are many different brands. As long as your buying from a legit source your fine. Don't buy premixed. Buy it and reconstitute it yourself and you'll be fine.
If you are worried about its quality you can always get an OTC pregnancy.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

bsterling

Awards
That's weird because I was talking to a physician about it and he said 250 2x a week was his protocol. For his patients on test can u send me a link w/ the study ur referring to?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If you are worried about its quality you can always get an OTC pregnancy.
get an OTC pregnancy test, I made a typo on my phone.

bsterling

Awards
I'm going to go by fEel mostly anyways if I feel like 250 twice a week is not enough to get my boys to function again off again I'm just going to stay in touch with my body not going to use anyone's dosing recommendations I'm going to start the low dose and continuing to increase until I feel like I'm getting the results I need

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Smart always listen to your body. The best gage is testicular size. If ur testicles start to shrink ur dose isn't high enough if they remain the same size ur gtg.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 4
35 and Older 3
MadStax Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16