Need advice -test prop-tren enan and winstrol to end it

amateurdev

amateurdev

Awards
A shout to all the boarders hey !

I would like some advice , suggestions on a new cycle Iam planning to start in 3-4 weeks . This is not my first cycle I have had a test /var cycle and winstrol earlier. Some stats
Weight 78kg
Height 172
Bf 20- standard mode
Training is heavy lifting for strength and compound movements .
Leg press 450kg
Dead lift 170kg
Bench press 115kg
Squats 170kg smith machine

Vegetarian diet , high proteins , carbs and low fat.lots of protein shakes to supplement .
I want to gain some quality lean mass and dry out for sharper hard body look and increase my strength too.
Iam looking at test prop/enan - tren E - and end with winstrol all injectable. Dosing I was looking at 300test prop , 500 tren E and winstrol 250-300 a week.
I need an advice on dosing protocols in they need to be changed and any other advice if I should change the compound or length of cycle.

Thanks in advance for all those who take the pain to go through this and share suggestions

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
What is your weight in pounds? Lol also 20% bf seems kinda high (not judgin bro). Maybe think about cutting hardcore for a couple months before cycling. You will see wayyyy better results from your cycle if you cut beforehand. It's like priming your body for awesome gains. Maybe do a month of ECA or clen/t3 then begin your cycle. I think doing this will give you the real results you are looking for. I know it's probably not what you wanna do but if you want the most out of your cycle I highly suggest it!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Otherwise your cycle looks pretty GTG! But if it's your first time running Tren you might wanna start at 400 and see how you react.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Most people would suggest you start with tren acetate. If you don't respond well, you'll want it out of your system fast.

Why not match the esters?

20% is a bit high man. I'd drop a few lbs beforehand.

What was your last cycle? What do you plan for pct? AI's and prog control?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Most people would suggest you start with tren acetate. If you don't respond well, you'll want it out of your system fast.

Why not match the esters?

20% is a bit high man. I'd drop a few lbs beforehand.

What was your last cycle? What do you plan for pct? AI's and prog control?
Didn't see it was Tren E he was using, good call man.

Winny inhibits Tren from binding to the PR receptor so he should be good. But yes post PCT please.

amateurdev

amateurdev

Awards
Thanks for the advice .

So you suggesting I should go in for tren ace for better results?
Also for pct I was planning to take nolvadex 30-40mg at end of cycle Iam not sure of timing n I could use some advice here also . And some test booster o go with this. For lever I will use liv52and for protection of joints I will take glucosamine msm . Anything else u may suggest

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Thanks for the advice .

So you suggesting I should go in for tren ace for better results?
Also for pct I was planning to take nolvadex 30-40mg at end of cycle Iam not sure of timing n I could use some advice here also . And some test booster o go with this. For lever I will use liv52and for protection of joints I will take glucosamine msm . Anything else u may suggest
You should use Tren ace because if you don't respond well to it (it is famous for its sides such as insomnia, night sweats, cough, rage, mind****, limp dick) then the ace ester will clear your body much quicker if you decide to drop it.

For PCT nolva is a no no. Not for Tren. You're gonna want some clomid. Or torem. Use DAA for a test booster.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Also what you've proposed is a hefty cycle man. 500 tren is a substantial dose. Not crazy high, but probably more than you need, 50 mg a day or 100 EOD should be more than enough. I would lower that winny dose too, but I suppose if you've ran it before you should know how you get on with it.

Look up caber and prami, do the research see which sounds better for you. I would also look up NPP, if you have access to it, it may be a better fit. Look up PCT protocols, yours sounds week. Research esters too, you don't want to start your PCT til the drug has cleared, for enan that's 10-14 days after last pin, I can't remember acetate and prop.

You'll also want to run your test for a few weeks past your tren. Makes for an easier recovery.

amateurdev

amateurdev

Awards
Iam looking to run test 1-12 weeks and tren E from 2-10 and winstrol from 10-14 and week 16 pct starts. I don't have access to NPP. Tren E I have used once before also 5-6 months back and not many sides were experienced on + side strength went off the roof

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
You should probably have mentioned you've run tren before in your original post. All you said was you've run var winny and test.

Either way, I don't follow the thought process of short ester test and long ester tren.

What did your tren cycle look like last time? What were results? Gains kept? Pct?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Also based off your last post which was a year ago, you said now your a vegetarian, and last year you were a vegan. How long have you been back onto the dairy and eggs and such? What do your macros look like?

I'm doing the math now, you're 5'9 about 175-180 lbs at 20% bodyfat? I'd be way more concerned about your diet, I know you're a vegetarian but it sounds like there are some issues there.

amateurdev

amateurdev

Awards
Iam of eggs now but I do take dairy. Let me share my diet here
Early morning - 1 glass plain water + 1 banana + 5 almonds + 1 prune

Breakfast[8.30a.m] -

Option 1 - 3tbsp oats cooked in 1 glass skimmd milk with 1 toast and 100gms scrambled paneer/cottage cheese

At 11:30 -2 scoop muscle milk in low fat milk

1.30 p.m-[Lunch]-
Option 1 - one bowl veg brown rice or daliya with 1 katori dal + 1 katori veg + 1 katori curd + salad

4.00 - One small bowl oats or daliya porridge in 1 glass skimmed milk

6.00 - fruits + 1and half scoop protein

8.00-8.30 - 1 cup black coffee
10pm - 2 scoop muscle milk in water or smoothie with whey protein or lean prov 60
Dinner[as early as possible]

Option 1 - boiled chickpea or lobia salad with 1 katori veg + 1 glass buttrmilk + 1 roti
Or

amateurdev

amateurdev

Awards
Last time I did tren E and test prop cycle for 10 weeks . Kept some gains but my pct only had nolvadex and test booster so I think it fell of there. I kept some gains and lost fat .

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Honestly bro, your diet is definitely lacking on fats and protein. I'm not big into macro counting, but on cycle protein becomes even more important. Especially with tren which was made to improve feed efficiency in cattle.

I would take the next month or two working on getting your bodyfat down and getting your diet in order. Before running anything.

Lentils and quinoa would make great additions to your diet. So would Greek yogurt, eggs, and nuts. You seem to be relying very heavily on muscle milk.

Keep researching the cycle, but if you get those in order, it'll be a much smoother ride with way better gains.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Also what you've proposed is a hefty cycle man. 500 tren is a substantial dose. Not crazy high, but probably more than you need, 50 mg a day or 100 EOD should be more than enough. I would lower that winny dose too, but I suppose if you've ran it before you should know how you get on with it.

Look up caber and prami, do the research see which sounds better for you. I would also look up NPP, if you have access to it, it may be a better fit. Look up PCT protocols, yours sounds week. Research esters too, you don't want to start your PCT til the drug has cleared, for enan that's 10-14 days after last pin, I can't remember acetate and prop.

You'll also want to run your test for a few weeks past your tren. Makes for an easier recovery.
Bro I think you should read like my last post. Winny completely stops Tren from binding to the progesterone receptor. Without Tren binding to the PR receptor, prolactin is not an issue. Otherwise I agree with everything else you have said.

amateurdev

amateurdev

Awards
So you mean I should worry about prolactin issue and should not start caber or letro because some other local guy also advices that a normal pcT should do

amateurdev

amateurdev

Awards
And yes I agree with you I need to up my protein intake . I do take some mixed nuts and yogurt everyday and I will take up th advice and take 6-8 weeks to start the cycle earlier I did I mention I will start after 4weeks so I should be able to drop some weight n BF

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
So you mean I should worry about prolactin issue and should not start caber or letro because some other local guy also advices that a normal pcT should do
Well it wouldn't be a bad idea to throw in some aromasin on cycle if you notice any estro sides. Test does convert to estrogen. But with test that low I doubt you would have an issue.

So no you probably won't need caber or prami for prolactin.

What is a "normal" pct by your standards?

amateurdev

amateurdev

Awards
Normal I meant having nolvadex or clomid , erase and some test booster . Now you suggested aromasin it's difficult to get hand on pct here in India but will arrange . Thanks

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Bro I think you should read like my last post. Winny completely stops Tren from binding to the progesterone receptor. Without Tren binding to the PR receptor, prolactin is not an issue. Otherwise I agree with everything else you have said.
I don't suppose you have a study to back that up re the winny and the PR receptor? I'm just curious as Ive heard that thrown around for awhile but no one seems to be able to back it up with a study as such. Not having a go man but I would like to see a study which would put it from bro science to fact.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I've searched for any study on that, because its literally the only reason I'd ever take winny. Seems its just anecdotal.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I've searched for any study on that, because its literally the only reason I'd ever take winny. Seems its just anecdotal.
That was my thinking. I've been searching for one as well but always seem to come up empty handed.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Honestly, I just believed it because jbry said it. He is one of the most knowledgable (and sarcastic) guys on this forum. So I took it as fact. After doing some research, I discovered this is untrue. Guess it's better to do your own research, who knew..