telling your doctor your roiding...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Passing med school is relatively easy. The attrition rate is virtually non-existent...they help you every step of the way. Being competitive is a different story and the main reason we're all so stressed
    I know a guy from UF who cannot spell or use proper grammar to save his life....total doofus. He graduated with a teaching degree/BA. He now will be teaching our youth different level of education...but it validates your statement about how easy it is to slide by in the middle and/or be helped/pushed along.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Passing med school is relatively easy. The attrition rate is virtually non-existent...they help you every step of the way. Being competitive is a different story and the main reason we're all so stressed
    Coop where are you at now? I know we had conversations in the past and went to school relatively close to each other. PM if your not inclined to tell the whole board. You can be my physician, maybe perform that colonoscopy I've been putting off.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post

maybe perform that colonoscopy I've been putting off.
    Hey....this isn't a gay dating site over here!!!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

That's insane to hear to be honest. And yet a big relief . I've met a few doctors who aren't that intelligent and it frightened me a little to say the least.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Hey....this isn't a gay dating site over here!!!!!
    Sorry I got this and my match.com tab mixed up

6. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    That's insane to hear to be honest. And yet a big relief . I've met a few doctors who aren't that intelligent and it frightened me a little to say the least.
    Don't get me wrong, there are amazing doctors in each and every specialty. I will say that physicians in, say, orthopedic surgery are generally more qualified than physicians in, say, family med. A lot of this has to do with the insane competition for orthopedic surgery. But on the same token, you will always find people who chose their specialty because they truly, truly love it...and those are the best IMO. I talk to med students who absolutely hate the experience. They have nightmares about it. Conversely, I feel that the past year of my life has been incredible on so many levels. I never understood what people meant when they said to find something you truly love (like who likes work?!)...until now, and I can't wait for school to start up again in a few weeks.

7. I'm in south Florida near west palm beach. We have anti aging clinics.

8. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I'm in south Florida near west palm beach. We have anti aging clinics.
    haha, yeah I was trying to avoid that scenario. I'm probably in the same town/city as you, or very close. But I'd rather just get my TRT from the GP, and gather up whatever ancillaries I need on the UG market.....I'd prefer to get everything I need under the supervision of a doctor, but it seems they do not want to cooperate in this regard

9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Don't get me wrong, there are amazing doctors in each and every specialty. I will say that physicians in, say, orthopedic surgery are generally more qualified than physicians in, say, family med. A lot of this has to do with the insane competition for orthopedic surgery. But on the same token, you will always find people who chose their specialty because they truly, truly love it...and those are the best IMO. I talk to med students who absolutely hate the experience. They have nightmares about it. Conversely, I feel that the past year of my life has been incredible on so many levels. I never understood what people meant when they said to find something you truly love (like who likes work?!)...until now, and I can't wait for school to start up again in a few weeks.
    Agreed coop. I'm the only one out of my friends who is excited for school. I did meet one internal med doc at the hospital who absolutely loved what he did. And then the other 80% I see just look depressed. Find your passion and run with it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by antmike View Post
    Title says it all what's your guys' opinion on this?
    No, if you look like your roiding he prob already knows... but don't admit to it unless you really trust the guy!
    •   

11. what about telling the doc about the use of ph's? same idea?

12. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    what about telling the doc about the use of ph's? same idea?
    You'll get a much worse lecture for ph's....there are more factors for the doctor to chastise you about.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

haha, yeah I was trying to avoid that scenario. I'm probably in the same town/city as you, or very close. But I'd rather just get my TRT from the GP, and gather up whatever ancillaries I need on the UG market.....I'd prefer to get everything I need under the supervision of a doctor, but it seems they do not want to cooperate in this regard
    Yea the anti aging clinics are just nice because they'll give you whatever you want

14. going to my endo tomorrow. can anyone give pointers/ advice or something i should ask for?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Telling your doctor?
    By NYhomeboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 03:31 PM
  2. What do you tell your doctor?
    By Nullifidian in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 02:47 AM
  3. Tell me what your think
    By CHAPS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2