Hows 'dis look? Alphamass

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
Stano-200: $40 (1) bottle Alpha mass: $88 (2) bottles Erase OG: $30 (1) bottle (vitacost.com) DAA: $25 (1) 300 gram tub

Gear:
FRL Alpha mass for 8 weeks: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6 Stano 200: (maybe) 0/0/250/400/400/TBD/TBD/TBD

PCT:
DAA 3g daily during PCT
Erase OG; 3/3/2/2/1
(Any ideas? Although i think it should suffice)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
is alpha mass 1dhea or 4dhea? i always confuse the two

if its 4dhea, youre wasting a lot of money and time

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Figure out how to eat your way to holding weight above 200 lbs naturally and then maybe think about other variables.

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
Figure out how to eat your way to holding weight above 200 lbs naturally and then maybe think about other variables.
.. I can use a hormone.. I know how to eat, I eat 6 times a day 3800cals+ and constantly gaining naturally. I'm 23 years old for god sake, I can use a flippin hormone, just please help with my cycle, and not treat me like a newb

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.. I can use a hormone.. I know how to eat, I eat 6 times a day 3800cals+ and constantly gaining naturally. I'm 23 years old for god sake, I can use a flippin hormone, just please help with my cycle, and not treat me like a newb
You kinda shot yourself in the foot here. If you're still gaining naturally, then why use any PH?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if youre gaining naturally, why do you want to play with hormones? youre 6'1 and 170lbs

lol got to it first ^^

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not newbing you bubba...trying to make your gains better when the gear is used.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've been posting in anabolic section since last fall, and you even asked about alpha mass/bulk in January. So why, in close to a year, if you really know how to "use a flipping hormone," are you still asking about cycle advice?

rphash49

Awards
Sure it can come across harsh but you are getting valid advice. Can you use a PH sure, will it be effective based on the information you have shared?.... I doubt it. PH/DS should be use to break through plateaus and with your stats I guarantee you are not ready.
My recommendation is research, research, research while naturally putting on 20 pounds. Put a cycle together yourself based on the information you have learned, post your cycle and then and only then ask for advice. Do this and you will avoid the tough criticisms.

rphash49

Awards
You've been posting in anabolic section since last fall, and you even asked about alpha mass/bulk in January. So why, in close to a year, if you really know how to "use a flipping hormone," are you still asking about cycle advice?
Lol at this^

napalm

napalm

Awards
Steak = yes

PH/DS = no

Come back when over 200 lbs...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reality..yes you can use a DS/PH and gain some weight/strength. The cycle ends and you will roll right back to 6'1" 170 again and start planning the next cycle.

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
I don't even know what to say to you guys, I can't sit an tell you all I know about how to keep my gains after cycle, or that I'm NOT 6'1 170 anymore, as you guys read from my bio that's almost 2 yrs old, but I thought I'd give this forum another try but you guys assume my weight and diet and flame the hell out of me because you assume to much. P.s. hormones aren't only used for breaking plateaus in body building or fitness modeling, fact.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ask for advice and then argue with said advice. Are you familiar with the definition of arrogance?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't even know what to say to you guys, I can't sit an tell you all I know about how to keep my gains after cycle, or that I'm NOT 6'1 170 anymore, as you guys read from my bio that's almost 2 yrs old, but I thought I'd give this forum another try but you guys assume my weight and diet and flame the hell out of me because you assume to much. P.s. hormones aren't only used for breaking plateaus in body building or fitness modeling, fact.
Was it you who gave me a b*tchy response when I commented on your 6 caps a day as "underkill" and your PCT as "overkill?" Can't remember if you were that guy who got catty with me last week.

rphash49

Awards
Are you a bodybuilder or a fitness model???? Based on your post which show significant ignorance I highly doubt it.

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
Are you a bodybuilder or a fitness model???? Based on your post which show significant ignorance I highly doubt it.
no I'm not a bb or a fm but I know of people who are. Sorry I asked you guys for advice, you know flaming doesn't help anyone, makes you look like a d!ck and makes fellow lifters feel insignificant, all I asked for was advice on dosing. CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE ON DOSING? I'm going to do it anyway so please just help me so I can keep my boys hangin.. That's all I want.. No disrespect to anyone, I never wanted or tried to disrespect anyone ever, btw sorry piston Honda, I wasnt trying to be b1tchy, just acting like everyone else on the site.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know about Stano personally but from what I've read 200-300 is the range and should quell the lethargy that you WILL get from the 1Alpha. The rec dose of 6 was not enough for me when I ran it and wound up at 10 but soon stopped because the lethargy was horrible and stim usage became unhealthy. Lol

PCT looks to be solid

What are your stats now by the way?

rphash49

Awards
Stano doesn't do anything noticeable till I hit the 800 range

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that is high and not very cost effective.

rphash49

Awards
Wow that is high and not very cost effective.
Gotta pay to play! Lol it's not that much. What 60 bucks for 2 bottles. It is worth it to me. 800-1000 gives me a super vascular pump in the gym and helps with lethargy. I have not read a single thread of anyone running stano at sub 600mg with any beneficial result.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Hey Webster, toss me your dictionary again so I can slap the shyt out of another kid with it...

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Yeah, you are gonna wanna increase the dose on the alpha and stano. Like it was said above Stano isn't gonna net you much if anything at 200mg. AT LEAST 600mg. I had ok results with 750mg.

As for alpha, I don't have any first hand experience with it, but from what I've seen you are probably gonna have to go higher. Regardless, start at the recommended dose and climb from there. You will have to balance results with lethargy, or get a bunch more Stano.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
You kinda shot yourself in the foot here. If you're still gaining naturally, then why use any PH?
Because he apparently isn't satisfied with good natural gains. It appears he would rather make gains and then be shut down.

Rodja is right, if your still making good natty gains (have not reached your genetic potential), stay away from gear.