TOO TOXIC

Jarrod

Awards
I usually just look around on the forums here.. currently I'm on a cycle which includes LGI: Alpha 20, it's m1a for anyone who is unfamiliar. I've taken superdrol multiple times, and this surpasses it in toxicity big time. Yeah, the gains are incredible. I've put on a lb a day since I've been on (17 days) but have felt like absolute ****. Running at 40mg daily since day 1. Also running with test prop 100mg ed btw, this is just a kickstart. First of all, the lethargy is insane. It's near impossible to get out of bed and get my day going. Even on 8 hours of sleep, if I dont take a nap, my day is ruined. My appetite is so low its ridiculous (even on liver support). I feel nauseous near every time that I eat.. Just now I threw up and had a nose bleed at the same time. My post workout meal just went down the toilet, and I have to eat again. It's really strange to be bleeding from the nose while you're throwing up by the way. This "pro hormone" is like a 9/10 babe with herpes and AIDs, you know she has these diseases yet you hit it anyways, and instantly regret it. I can't wait to get to day 21. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody.

hgjespersen

hgjespersen

Awards
What about dropping the dose to 20mg for the last days and see what happens?

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Any strong oral will make most people feel pretty lethargic, and its not uncommon for people to have lower appetites on stronger orals or heavy doses of orals either, I know plenty of bbers who really only stick to injectables in the off season because they simply lose their appetite with orals. Sounds like the only real problem you have is your BP given the nosebleed, do some cardio ED until your BP comes down, as well as take some fish oil, and clean up your diet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually just look around on the forums here.. currently I'm on a cycle which includes LGI: Alpha 20, it's m1a for anyone who is unfamiliar. I've taken superdrol multiple times, and this surpasses it in toxicity big time. Yeah, the gains are incredible. I've put on a lb a day since I've been on (17 days) but have felt like absolute ****. Running at 40mg daily since day 1. Also running with test prop 100mg ed btw, this is just a kickstart. First of all, the lethargy is insane. It's near impossible to get out of bed and get my day going. Even on 8 hours of sleep, if I dont take a nap, my day is ruined. My appetite is so low its ridiculous (even on liver support). I feel nauseous near every time that I eat.. Just now I threw up and had a nose bleed at the same time. My post workout meal just went down the toilet, and I have to eat again. It's really strange to be bleeding from the nose while you're throwing up by the way. This "pro hormone" is like a 9/10 babe with herpes and AIDs, you know she has these diseases yet you hit it anyways, and instantly regret it. I can't wait to get to day 21. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody.

What kind of supporting supplements are you using?

Jarrod

Awards
I honestly think I will have to do it..I am really not sure how people run this up to 60mg.

Currently just on a good liver support product, including tudca.. and all the regular supps fish oils multis.

The lethargy is crazy esp doing 100mg test ed though. Thankfully my job allows me to nap during the day.

Cardio is probably not even an option at this point with the crippling back pumps which I forgot to mention

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
I honestly think I will have to do it..I am really not sure how people run this up to 60mg.

Currently just on a good liver support product, including tudca.. and all the regular supps fish oils multis.

The lethargy is crazy esp doing 100mg test ed though. Thankfully my job allows me to nap during the day.

Cardio is probably not even an option at this point with the crippling back pumps which I forgot to mention
Lol I know the feel, I used to only be able to do around 20 min max on max incline 3.5 speed on the treadmill during prep when I was on tren/mast/winny/proviron because my quads/calves would get too pumped or cramp up from being so dry. Try different types of cardio.

atl3128

Awards
Dang and I was seriously thinking of trying this stuff but I am so sensitive to sides while on strong orals! Now I am not so sure

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just sounds like he's having good conversion into methyl 1-testosterone, which would explain the sides.

those that don't, will need to run the diol compound higher, as diol's don't bind as strongly to a.r. as 3-ketone androgens.

never had those sympotms op is describing, but maybe he should drop down to 20mg e/d.

everyone responds differently, but the general consensus is methyl 1-androstenediol is much more mild than m1t.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol poor guy just drop to 20 you ***** ; ) I did it at 60mg stacked with pro tren then bridged to sd! I thought sd was stronger. Anyways your taking tudca which us awesome I'd up the dose by a cap( what color is your piss?)what's your support supps on cycle? I used hawthorn berry and coq10 enzyme throughout and added in testalensis(fadogia agretsis ) when I started sd for my nuts. Overall I thought it was a great product

Jarrod

Awards
yeah man! The pumps are so insane even walking to my car from the gym i just want to sit down. I honestly wanted to find an oral that was as good as superdrol (have had really good results in the past from it every time, although it is harsh by the end of week 3) I guess the conversion rate to m1t is a good thing, I am up in weight by a lot (i know its not all muscle, a lot of water, but still the look is crazy)

Dropping to 20mg just makes me feel..eh. But what has to be done has to be done.

Goat that must have been one intense cycle! My piss is darkish, still at 2 gallons a day.. I'm not doing the hawthorn berry but I guess it cant hurt.

I'm getting blood work done next week, so Ill let you guys know where I'm at.

Thanks for all the great responses

goat23

goat23

Awards
Yeah up the tudca I was taking anateus labs 6 caps a day I was fine. I'm a sd boy too so I know where you'd coming from! Dude for the pumps just grab some taurine at 3-5 grams a day works a treat lol I get it in energy drinks solved two probs pumps and lethargy but I prob got a spike in bp from it. Yeah awesome cycle gained 30 pounds in 6 weeks and kept 20! Slight gyno though

Jarrod

Awards
keeping 20 pounds is insane. so you took 6 caps a day of their tudca? I've just been taking 4. I'll up it to 6 then. Sorry about the gyno man, I just had gyno surgery on july 3rd..it's a real bitch!

goat23

goat23

Awards
Yeah sucks but was my own fault didn't have all my supps on hand, it was the oral tren that did it uped it to 150mg a day it just exploded from there, tried major dosing it with exemestene cause the letro woulda taken to long for me to get , I reduced it but still a little there. Ill hit some letro soon see what I can do

Jarrod

Awards
Maybe some prami might help, not sure if it's too late or not but anythings worth a try.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Isn't tudca supposed to be dosed at a gram to be superbly efficient? I hope someone can clear this up for me because I keep hearing different things

goat23

goat23

Awards
I think off memory anateus labs tudca is 250 mg a cap so I woulda been 1.5g a day. But there's too many variables like age and stress already put on the liver over the years. You have to experiment and learn your body

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
SD even at 20mg kills my appetite.....so its counterproductive for me, since I simply cannot get over 3K or 3500K cals. Even if I drink the calories, I still get nauseous and don't want to eat or drink anything for hours on end. The stuff puts weight on you regardless, but damn....if you can't get down (in my case) 4500+ cals? Well maybe its better to NOT take the SD and eat more :D talk about a conundrum, or a catch 22, or something like that lol.

Jarrod

Awards
SD even at 20mg kills my appetite.....so its counterproductive for me, since I simply cannot get over 3K or 3500K cals. Even if I drink the calories, I still get nauseous and don't want to eat or drink anything for hours on end. The stuff puts weight on you regardless, but damn....if you can't get down (in my case) 4500+ cals? Well maybe its better to NOT take the SD and eat more :D talk about a conundrum, or a catch 22, or something like that lol.
this is true. i really hate the feeling. thats why i can never hit the 4 week mark. BUT either way if im getting lower calories (3 - 3.5k) i still blow up in weight, and strength. i don't believe it to be counterproductive in this regard. imagine how much you'd blow up getting 5-6k good cals? if the appetite wasn't killed, it'd be a much better steroid. I feel the same exact way (maybe worse actually) on ALPHA 20. My hunger was already down by the 2nd day. By the end of the first week I am basically forcing down every meal, and have already thrown up 5+ meals. Then its terrible because you have to force down another meal. Superdrol was different, hunger takes longer to go down..and I felt like it got me a little bit stronger than the ALPHA 20. I will not do any version of m1a again.. It's not worth feeling like absolute garbage. I'll just stick to injectables.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
this is true. i really hate the feeling. thats why i can never hit the 4 week mark. BUT either way if im getting lower calories (3 - 3.5k) i still blow up in weight, and strength. i don't believe it to be counterproductive in this regard. imagine how much you'd blow up getting 5-6k good cals? if the appetite wasn't killed, it'd be a much better steroid. I feel the same exact way (maybe worse actually) on ALPHA 20. My hunger was already down by the 2nd day. By the end of the first week I am basically forcing down every meal, and have already thrown up 5+ meals. Then its terrible because you have to force down another meal. Superdrol was different, hunger takes longer to go down..and I felt like it got me a little bit stronger than the ALPHA 20. I will not do any version of m1a again.. It's not worth feeling like absolute garbage. I'll just stick to injectables.
That is the worst part, thinking about the gains you would have made at double the calories you were able to take in....frustrating. Then when I'm dieting (or trying to) I have the hunger of ten men late at night. It's really not fair :D I never threw up, I hate that so I avoid stuffing myself to that degree....but I've sat there for hours wanting to eat something and cram it down, but not being able to force it down since I knew how shytty I'd feel .....and the possibility of upchucking it!

goat23

goat23

Awards
Sd boys I understand totally about the food try explaining it when you come home from work all day and your misses has cooked you a beautiful steak and you can't eat it!!! Butttt on my run if alpha , tren, and sd I ran the alpha for 3 with tren then went straight into sd with tren for 3 weeks, I did this knowing my appetite goes at week 3. I kept it all through when I started the sd at w4 appetite came back big time prob cause its a diff compound : ) honestly I felt better on sd after the alpha than I ever did its like some sort of test base I dunno lol bro science

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Sd boys I understand totally about the food try explaining it when you come home from work all day and your misses has cooked you a beautiful steak and you can't eat it!!! Butttt on my run if alpha , tren, and sd I ran the alpha for 3 with tren then went straight into sd with tren for 3 weeks, I did this knowing my appetite goes at week 3. I kept it all through when I started the sd at w4 appetite came back big time prob cause its a diff compound : ) honestly I felt better on sd after the alpha than I ever did its like some sort of test base I dunno lol bro science
yeah first go round the appetite took a shyt on me around week 3 or so.....but the last time I used SD? It hit within the first week or so. So its getting worse each time I use the stuff....its like the borg, its adapting :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for any reviews

Jarrod

Awards
Lol at it being like the borg.. Halfhuman I know you've probably already read what I had to say on it. But I finished 3 weeks of it, finally. Very strong stuff, with nasty sides. Definitely anabolic. Put on 17 lbs in 21 days. Strength was increased, not dramatically. Compared to superdrol, I feel like its more toxic, got me a little bigger (superdrol really bloated me, esp in the face, but i had better strength gains with sd) Overall I wouldn't do it again if I had the chance.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Lol at it being like the borg.. Halfhuman I know you've probably already read what I had to say on it. But I finished 3 weeks of it, finally. Very strong stuff, with nasty sides. Definitely anabolic. Put on 17 lbs in 21 days. Strength was increased, not dramatically. Compared to superdrol, I feel like its more toxic, got me a little bigger (superdrol really bloated me, esp in the face, but i had better strength gains with sd) Overall I wouldn't do it again if I had the chance.
How about blood work? You mentioned getting some done last week or so. In for curiosity.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People respond differently, and you sound a bit like a wussie.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I read. My boy who's been lifting for maybe 6 months ended up trying it lol. Not my consent, but he ended up liking it and didnt feel lethargic as you stating. I'm guessing different people, different results. Idk about sd being less toxic.

Hmmmmmm

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I read. My boy who's been lifting for maybe 6 months ended up trying it lol. Not my consent, but he ended up liking it and didnt feel lethargic as you stating. I'm guessing different people, different results. Idk about sd being less toxic.

Hmmmmmm
I like sd more cause I respond better to it than m1t.
Too expensive to run 30mg of a quality m1t product from the UK.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like sd more cause I respond better to it than m1t.
Too expensive to run 30mg of a quality m1t product from the UK.
I enjoyed my only sd run as well. I got all the good and no bad. Perfect cycle. I ran it with stano (my fav stacker)

Lgi seems legit and I see iron flex has it as well.

It's weird though because a lot of people say don't run m1t longer than 3 weeks 4 tops. But I never hear to run sd 3 weeks. It's always 4.

I'm assuming people are getting more sides from the m1t.

Jarrod

Awards
People respond differently, and you sound a bit like a wussie.
I am not even going to dignify that with a response. You have no clue who I am, and know absolutely nothing about me. I've used a lot of strong anabolics, and can handle strong sides. My conversion rate to m1t was obviously insane, so yes people do respond differently. Usually I don't even mess around with prohormones, but simply needed a kickstart into my cycle. What happened to you when you ran m1a? I'm interested

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never ran m1a, but I'm running 22.5mg of dragon nutrition m1t now stacked with 12mg of dragon nutrition methyl dienolone, and 4 tabs of ams 4ad rde
And loving it.

Well, the first few days were pretty rough. Thought my wrist/forearms were going to rip from the bone they were so tight. But now things have leveled out after the first week. Think adding the 4ad helped a lot.
Now if I could only bust a nut. No problem getting hard and staying there, but can't cum for nothing. Tried all kinds of positions with the wife.
Face down, legs together. Just keeps going.
Doesn't help my nutz are the size of almonds.
So far that's the biggest problem.

atl3128

Awards
Never ran m1a, but I'm running 22.5mg of dragon nutrition m1t now stacked with 12mg of dragon nutrition methyl dienolone, and 4 tabs of ams 4ad rde
And loving it.

Well, the first few days were pretty rough. Thought my wrist/forearms were going to rip from the bone they were so tight. But now things have leveled out after the first week. Think adding the 4ad helped a lot.
Now if I could only bust a nut. No problem getting hard and staying there, but can't cum for nothing. Tried all kinds of positions with the wife.
Way too much info lol!

Jarrod

Awards
That is a weird side, although im sure a lot of guys wouldn't mind that one!

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Sounds like you are really taking advantage......working ALL the muscles. :D

macdady

macdady

Awards
And loving it.

Just have her ride that **** till it blows haha...I find good ole doggy style helps to get way the **** in there lol makes me blow in half the time

macdady

macdady

Awards
I am not even going to dignify that with a response. You have no clue who I am, and know absolutely nothing about me. I've used a lot of strong anabolics, and can handle strong sides. My conversion rate to m1t was obviously insane, so yes people do respond differently. Usually I don't even mess around with prohormones, but simply needed a kickstart into my cycle. What happened to you when you ran m1a? I'm interested
Haha you just did

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just have her ride that **** till it blows haha...I find good ole doggy style helps to get way the **** in there lol makes me blow in half the time
I did that last 2 times, first time worked good. Second time I was like, dang, I'm getting tired. Cardio sucks. Lol

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah up the tudca I was taking anateus labs 6 caps a day I was fine. I'm a sd boy too so I know where you'd coming from! Dude for the pumps just grab some taurine at 3-5 grams a day works a treat lol I get it in energy drinks solved two probs pumps and lethargy but I prob got a spike in bp from it. Yeah awesome cycle gained 30 pounds in 6 weeks and kept 20! Slight gyno though
Quinine works better for pumps.

rphash49

Awards
And loving it.

Easy fix. BJ!!!!! FTW! Oh wait.....you are married so she probably doesn't do that any more.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Lol that's cause you can probably still get blow jobs... us poor married folk might get one every once and awhile lol
Those still exist? Been married too long to recall!