Var or primo with test?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Looking into a future cycle. Leaning towards var for the cutting capabilities. But also looking for hardening (hence primo). Would appreciate any input with experiences with either compound.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Unless you feel like spending an assload on primo, id spend a slightly smaller assload on var.
Primo should be ran at at least 4-500mg and it really starts to shine at 700-1g, but its the most expensive inj you can buy.
Var is good at 50mg and great at 100mg (and will harden you more than primo, although primo has unique effect on the physique more than just hardening) and is the most expensive oral out there but youll still spend significantly less than running primo.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Have you considered masteron?

I've never tried either so I can't really comment on that, but it seems they work similarly.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Have you considered masteron?

I've never tried either so I can't really comment on that, but it seems they work similarly.
var is a better hardener than masteron imo unless he plans on running like 700mg of mast

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I was referring to primo. It seems mast and primo work similarly. I reread my post and it wasn't clear.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
What will be best for someone who's bodyfat is around 12%. I heard masteron is useless unless you're under 10% bf

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
What will be best for someone who's bodyfat is around 12%. I heard masteron is useless unless you're under 10% bf
Its not useless, its just that mast is really a drug that is only for conditioning the muscle, ive personally only used it for prep. If you arent already lean and fairly dry you arent going to visually see the effects you are expecting, thats why I think var is a little bit better given your circumstances.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Do you think var and mast would be better overall?? Given my circumstances? I would like some assistance in dropping bf along with my diet. Im planning on running 11oxo bridged into a test cycle with either var or mast or both.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
If you can afford it I'd do trt level test, and primo with var. I'm looking at one for the spring if I can get enough$$$ together for the primo.