15mg – 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androst

bustedkunckle

Awards
Anyone have any experience with this product? I am thinking of running it sometime within the next year. I googled it and searched around and I believe that it is the same chemical structure as diselbolan v 2.0?

I am looking for some dry lean gains. Just bought basically all new clothing so I can not be getting TOO huge from this cycle hah...

Here is the specific website/brand I would be picking it up from (nevermind.. Cant post links yet) The brand is pure supplements incorporated and the specific supplement is called Titan (basic google search will produce the website)

This is not an advertisement of any kind. The owners of the company are the friends of a friend.

Please feel free to give input on a specific pre cycle, intra cycle and post cycle dosage if you have any experience or direct knowledge of this compound.

I would use all of the proper support supplements and PCT procedures (Clomid etc..)

Cheers,
Nick

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what you have listed is superdrol. you forgot to list the azine.

nomenclature is supposed to have 17 beta hydroxyl also, not 7 beta

ingredients 15mg – 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine
and
30mg – 13 ethyl 3 methoxy

first one is more likely dimethazine, and second one which is also incomplete is methoxygonadiene aka max lmg.

so yes, it's a deiselbolan clone.

rphash49

Awards
5'11 and 160 pounds? You my friend are not ready for a compound like this. Eat more food <---- my recommendation

rphash49

Awards
Lol just read a little more of your first thread.

5'11
160pounds
13-15%bf
Training 4 years

This does not add up. Based on this information something is horribly wrong or you have the muscle mass of a 10 year old.

Example: I'm 5'10 and 202 pounds at 12-13% bf, training for 6 years. When I cut to 190 I will be sub 10% bf

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol just read a little more of your first thread.

5'11
160pounds
13-15%bf
Training 4 years

This does not add up. Based on this information something is horribly wrong or you have the muscle mass of a 10 year old.

Example: I'm 5'10 and 202 pounds at 12-13% bf, training for 6 years. When I cut to 190 I will be sub 10% bf
Im 6'5 been training for 5 years at my biggest 245 .

Im not "that" muscular but I lost70 lbs over 6 months just cardio when I started. So...maybe his story is similar .

Needless to say he should get more size before he jumps on.
I agree

rphash49

Awards
Im 6'5 been training for 5 years at my biggest 245 .

Im not "that" muscular but I lost70 lbs over 6 months just cardio when I started. So...maybe his story is similar .

Needless to say he should get more size before he jumps on.
I agree
Based on what he is saying it's a different story. You are 6'5" 245 after 5 yrs training. He is 5'11" 160 after 3-4 yrs of training.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on what he is saying it's a different story. You are 6'5" 245 after 5 yrs training. He is 5'11" 160 after 3-4 yrs of training.
I feel the cardio only blunted my initial gains was my point.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear yeah bro. Cardio will definitely kill your gains! IMO
Not always true but I guess its the type. When I first started 2:hrs running was bad. Now? Sprints and jump rope and boxing

rphash49

Awards
Not always true but I guess its the type. When I first started 2:hrs running was bad. Now? Sprints and jump rope and boxing
I'd agree it depends on the type of cardio. When people say cardio I immediately think of running on a tread mill which I don't do. I wish I could find a gym in my area without treadmills. Anyway When I'm on a cut I love sprints. 15 min of sprints 3 times a week get me cut up quick. Other than when I'm on a cut I get my cardio by going from 8 reps to 12.