Awards
Total cycle is actually

Current cycle
500 Mgs test e
400mgs test prop
400mgs tren e
400mgs tren ace
50mgs anadrol

That's 800mgs tren lol. I have not been able to sleep maybe 4 hours if lucky. Supports are prami 1ml ED and arimidex .5ml EOD. I'm currently 5'5" 200 lbs 12% bf is it possible to add another 20-25 lbs considering I'm considering adding slin to the mix??

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Total cycle is actually

Current cycle
500 Mgs test e
400mgs test prop
400mgs tren e
400mgs tren ace
50mgs anadrol

That's 800mgs tren lol. I have not been able to sleep maybe 4 hours if lucky. Supports are prami 1ml ED and arimidex .5ml EOD. I'm currently 5'5" 200 lbs 12% bf is it possible to add another 20-25 lbs considering I'm considering adding slin to the mix??
Possible but that's a lot of tren

Limit the dose at that high to 10 weeks on tren e 8 weeks on tren a

I promise you will be urinating blood by week six though of thiose combine tren e and a doses.

Be smart cut the dose in half for each

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope op realizes trenbolone is hepatotoxic, and can cause liver stress and possible damage.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
So you think it's more hepatoxic then those people who run 3 methylated orals in one stack

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Jesus.. I know a couple buddies that ran 900mgs a week. One developed indigestion problems so severe he was puking blood. The other went into a coma for three days.

If your body can handle it, more power to ya.. I can only handle about 500-600mg a week. Why the anadrol though?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Tren will transform your physique but the biggest concern I would have is recovery and libido sides after you stop using test.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jesus.. I know a couple buddies that ran 900mgs a week. One developed indigestion problems so severe he was puking blood.
severe indigestion is a side effect of server liver stress.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you think it's more hepatoxic then those people who run 3 methylated orals in one stack
that depends on the dosage, cycle length of the methylated orals.
one will most likely assume he can use injectable tren at high dosages for long periods of time because
a) it's an injectable so its some how safer?
and
b) it isn't 17aa methylated but fail to realize trenbolone d/t it's structure, has okay oral bio availability and can cause stress on the liver.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Regarding your question of whether or not it's possible, it's all gotta come from somewhere so if the average natural uses about 1g of protein per pound they weigh and you want to gain at a rate 6-7x faster than that expect to eat accordingly.

I guess you could use that time your not sleeping stuffing your face with protein and carbs. Lol.

Good luck with that list it seems quite extensive though. If you read enough and think you can explain the metabolic process of everything your taking then go for it as long as your fully aware of what your doing.

What concerns me is you ask a question of growth without mentioning your diet.

macdady

macdady

Awards
In for liver transplant

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
I have the most cookie cutter diet yiu could imagine

Meal1:
4oz beef
1cup oatmeal with Brian sugar
1carton egg whites

Meal2:
1 sweet potato
1cup rice
8oz chicken

Meal3:
3 scoops gnc mass gainer
2 scoops monster milk

Meal4; preworkout
60 grams malto

Meal5: post workout
60grams waxiy
50grams whey

Meal6:
2 cups rice
1 cup veggies
8oz chicken

Meal6:
1sweet potato
1 cup rice
1 cup veggies
8 oz chicken

Meal7:
1 carton egg whites
2.5 oz nuts

8 grans CLA
3 grams fish oil
Multi
Digestive enzymes
Probiotic
Etc etc

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Now that's a diet plan! too bad you're gonna die from all that tren :D at least you'll be hyuge when you croak.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Possible but that's a lot of tren

Limit the dose at that high to 10 weeks on tren e 8 weeks on tren a

I promise you will be urinating blood by week six though of thiose combine tren e and a doses.

Be smart cut the dose in half for each
Lol...you are surely trolling right or do you have no experience with tren?
I would bet my house on the fact he will not even be close to urinating blood, thats a completely asinine and farfetched scenario that would probably only be possible if a person with severe kidney problems ran tren.
Ive ran tren ace for close to 12 weeks in prep up to 700 with not only 0 sides (other than some insomnia, but then again I was on t3 as well) but with bloods that were perfectly fine, and I personally know fellow bbers who have ran it up to 1g-1.4g with piss that was still clear.
Hope op realizes trenbolone is hepatotoxic, and can cause liver stress and possible damage.
It isnt hepatotoxic persay, it simply has a greater affinity than other injectable steroids to resist hepatic breakdown, which is still minimal/negligible at best and you should be worrying more about kidneys and lipids a lot more. Ive had bloods on tren on 2 occasions, once while on 75 Tren/ED and bloods were fine and once on a lower dose last summer when I had to get my appendix removed, again bloods were fine.

Is tren a more harsh injectable? Yes, but you guys are completely blowing it out of proportion.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
" it has a greater affinity to resist hepatic breakdown"

This is what gives it its oral bioavailability, and causes liver stress.

And 800mg will do that.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Pretty sure dangerdave and Detroithammer have exsperience with high tren. So ask them.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
So does airborne. He ran 800mg tren e a week I believe.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
" it has a greater affinity to resist hepatic breakdown"

This is what gives it its oral bioavailability, and causes liver stress.

And 800mg will do that.
Yes, and that resistance will cause minimal or 0 shift in liver enzymes. Like I said, ive had bloods while on tren twice and liver values were unchanged, as was everything else. Your liver enzymes should be one of the last things you should be worrying about on injectables, even tren. Worry about your BP and kidney function wayyyyyy before your liver enzymes, they shouldnt get above the upper range of normal due to the fact it passes through the liver easily at first since it isnt methylated.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, and that resistance will cause minimal or 0 shift in liver enzymes. Like I said, ive had bloods while on tren twice and liver values were unchanged, as was everything else. Your liver enzymes should be one of the last things you should be worrying about on injectables, even tren. Worry about your BP and kidney function wayyyyyy before your liver enzymes, they shouldnt get above the upper range of normal due to the fact it passes through the liver easily at first since it isnt methylated.
you had bloods while using trenbolone at 800mg e/w? for how long?

you cant say trenbolone is somewhat resistant to hepatic breakdown, then go and say it passes through the liver easily at first.

are you just pulling stuff off the interwebs and pasting it?

unreasonably high dosages of steroids is dangerous. nice of you to point out other dangers.

525mg and 800mg are a little different, just like 500mg of test is diff than 1g.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Cut the test way down and let the tren work if you're going to use that much of it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it possible to add another 20-25 lbs considering I'm considering adding slin to the mix??
if that's what you're goal is, it might be possible. you might get a better response posting this in the old school aas sub forum.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
you had bloods while using trenbolone at 800mg e/w? for how long?

you cant say trenbolone is somewhat resistant to hepatic breakdown, then go and say it passes through the liver easily at first.

are you just pulling stuff off the interwebs and pasting it?

unreasonably high dosages of steroids is dangerous. nice of you to point out other dangers.

525mg and 800mg are a little different, just like 500mg of test is diff than 1g.
I had bloods while on 525 tren ace and 700 tren ace.
I said it simply has a slightly higher affinity than other injectables, and as you know other injectables have 0 effect on the liver. Tren is far from being toxic to the liver, an ORAL is toxic to the liver, tren simply has an effect on the liver higher than 0 like other injectables do, this does not mean its toxic.
I wouldnt call 800mg of tren a super high dose or really "dangerous" anyway, people run 700mg routinely and I know plenty of people who have ran 1g+ with minimal problems. Like I said I've ran 700mg of tren ace with literally no sides (aggression, acne, shedding, lipids fine, piss was always clear etc) just 2 months ago in prep.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I said it simply has a slightly higher affinity than other injectables, and as you know other injectables have 0 effect on the liver. Tren is far from being toxic to the liver, an ORAL is toxic to the liver, tren simply has an effect on the liver higher than 0 like other injectables do, this does not mean its toxic.
I wouldnt call 800mg of tren a super high dose or really "dangerous" anyway, people run 700mg routinely and I know plenty of people who have ran 1g+ with minimal problems. Like I said I've ran 700mg of tren ace with literally no sides (aggression, acne, shedding, lipids fine, piss was always clear etc) just 2 months ago in prep.
Not smart man get your gear checked then man. Good tren will tear your body apart at that dose.

Good luck. Ill follow the log. And FYI deca has an impact in liver and it's injectable.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Alright this week 2 of the cycle I'm up 10 lbs but man do I feel like complete crap. I have only been able to sleep for 4 hours the last week when all tren finally kicked in. I'm thinking id using 6mgs melatonin before bed. I'm having trouble breathing and sometimes my appetite is weak but I manage to get all my food in plus extra if I feel hungry or not eaten enough. I work at a supplement store so I have access to anything which is pretty nice. I hit the 120lb dumbells for 12 clean reps felt good. I'm staying ridiculous lean and I grant that to
My high dose tren.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Not smart man get your gear checked then man. Good tren will tear your body apart at that dose.

Good luck. Ill follow the log. And FYI deca has an impact in liver and it's injectable.
My gear comes from a top tier private US source, I can assure you its as LEGIT as tren comes, and the condition I was in for contest reflects that my tren was legit, I simply dont get sides from nearly anything ive used.
There is 0 proof that deca has any impact on a human's liver, the only literature there is out there supporting deca having an impact on liver values are on rats.
Your liver values should remain normal on nandrolone, and even if they were very slightly above normal....who gives a ****, youre still perfectly fine, you dont have to worry about anything serious happening unless your AST/ALT are double-triple the normal range.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting, cause in a previous post you are quoted as saying you ran 75mg e/d of tren,(525mg weekly) and a second time at a lower dose.
Ive had bloods on tren on 2 occasions, once while on 75 Tren/ED and bloods were fine and once on a lower dose last summer when I had to get my appendix removed,
now its 525/week and 700/week.

This is getting interesting .

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My gear comes from a top tier private US source, I can assure you its as LEGIT as tren comes, and the condition I was in for contest reflects that my tren was legit, I simply dont get sides from nearly anything ive used.
There is 0 proof that deca has any impact on a human's liver, the only literature there is out there supporting deca having an impact on liver values are on rats.
Your liver values should remain normal on nandrolone, and even if they were very slightly above normal....who gives a ****, youre still perfectly fine, you dont have to worry about anything serious happening unless your AST/ALT are double-triple the normal range.
Well, studies suggest a different fact on injectable nor androgens. But you obviously know more.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright this week 2 of the cycle I'm up 10 lbs but man do I feel like complete crap. I have only been able to sleep for 4 hours the last week when all tren finally kicked in. I'm thinking id using 6mgs melatonin before bed. I'm having trouble breathing and sometimes my appetite is weak but I manage to get all my food in plus extra if I feel hungry or not eaten enough. I work at a supplement store so I have access to anything which is pretty nice. I hit the 120lb dumbells for 12 clean reps felt good. I'm staying ridiculous lean and I grant that to
My high dose tren.
Maybe grab a bottle of phenibut xt to help with sleep.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Well, studies suggest a different fact on injectable nor androgens. But you obviously know more.
Please show me the study on humans where nandrolone is injected and liver enzymes are elevated.
The studies that are out there on humans where nandrolone is used for therapeutic reasons report no elevation in liver enzymes.
Are you just trying to argue for the sake of arguing? Even if your liver enzymes go up a few points on nandrolone...who gives a ****? I can drink a 6 pack and have my liver enzymes elevate, does it mean jack ****? Nope. Youre arguing things that are completely irrelevant and meaningless just so you can say you are right.
Id be willing to bet a majority of people dont have their liver enzymes budge at all on nandrolone, hell mine barely go up on methylated orals.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Interesting, cause in a previous post you are quoted as saying you ran 75mg e/d of tren,(525mg weekly) and a second time at a lower dose.

now its 525/week and 700/week.

This is getting interesting .
Ive ran tren at 3 different doses, first at 100 EOD, 75 ED and 100 ED.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Your stories aren't matching up.
I said Ive gotten bloods on tren on 2 different occasions on 2 different doses, one being a lower dose than the other, I never mentioned how many times ive ran tren.
Whats the problem? Is my tren fake or is it that hard to believe that tren doesnt negatively effect your health to the asinine degree you think (aka pissing blood)? Do you want me to post pictures and you can tell me if my tren was fake?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regardless of the hepatotoxicity which is debatable, if a guy feels like crap, can't eat, or sleep it is just stupid to run it that high. Safe and responsible use up to the amount that give your the most benefit with the minimal sides. But, people do stupid crap all of the time because they believe that makes them hardcore.

I still stand on my point - cut the tren in half - you gain weight from calories not steroids.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I said Ive gotten bloods on tren on 2 different occasions on 2 different doses, one being a lower dose than the other, I never mentioned how many times ive ran tren.
Whats the problem? Is my tren fake or is it that hard to believe that tren doesnt negatively effect your health to the asinine degree you think (aka pissing blood)? Do you want me to post pictures and you can tell me if my tren was fake?
Bloods on two different dosages, the 525 one, and lower one, but bloods on 525 and 700 came back fine?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Regardless of the hepatotoxicity which is debatable, if a guy feels like crap, can't eat, or sleep it is just stupid to run it that high. Safe and responsible use up to the amount that give your the most benefit with the minimal sides. But, people do stupid crap all of the time because they believe that makes them hardcore.

I still stand on my point - cut the tren in half - you gain weight from calories not steroids.
Common sense!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think it was fake, wasn't me that said that. By your AVI, w/e gear you use is legit. You don't look like that all Natty.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Not yet. Eventually, when I'm able to
Point is if a guy only runs oral then ridicules guys on injectables? But I've never done tren but 700 seems above and beyond crazy. I know some people are devoid of sides tho.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
Bloods on two different dosages, the 525 one, and lower one, but bloods on 525 and 700 came back fine?
Yes you heard that right, on 700 my bloods were fine, I went to the doctor because I couldnt stop ****ting for a week since I changed my diet to a high fat/pro in prep and she took bloods..if you want to count only my ALT being like literally a few points over the normal and something else slightly elevated (dont remember what it was, wasnt related to liver, kidneys though) since I had some kind of stomach bug or something.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sure, people have different tolerances, and are affected differently.
Take the guy who is feeling 40mgs of m1a is way harsh, where others (most) find this dosage too low.
So common sense thing for him to do is lower the dose.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Point is if a guy only runs oral then ridicules guys on injectables? But I've never done tren but 700 seems above and beyond crazy. I know some people are devoid of sides tho.
So you have to put your hand in boiling water to know its hot eh?

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
700 tren may be crazy for the average joe just running some gear and lifting as a hobby but I know several people who have ran well over 700. Hell I know guys who arent even very big who have ran a gram but 100ED is pretty common.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Feeling crappy is not from the tren that's only insomnia the appatite issue is from abombs dee!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
If I took that much tren? I'd get so fcking paranoid and delusional that I'd be living that geto boys my mind is playing tricks on me video in real life :D