1-test td

Hayazzho

Awards
I have a question about 1-test transdermal
Lets say I have 2 bottels of 1-test,, good for a 8 week cycle at regular dose
(6 pumps twice daily,, whatever the bottel says)

Would it be better if I increased the doese to 3 times a day, that way 2 bottels will last about 6 weeks

or is it better if i went with twice daily for 8 weeks

***What would give me better gains***

Sorry if this a newbi question im just trying to go the best way
Im asking this cos i remember reading that to get the best out of a td , u have to keep the hormome level elevated and thus 3 times a day seems better than 2 times,,, is it?

thanks bros

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
you cant measure things in "squirts" given your novice status I would not excess 200mg ed. And you should stack it with 4ad to combat the sides (hopefully you already knew that) do some more research.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It would be much more helpful if you could break down the 1test dosage into mg/day. Or at least say how many grams of 1test are in the bottle of td & state how many ml (or ounces) of td there are. They're all a little different as far as ml/pump, mg/ml, oz/bottle, etc. See if you can get that info from the bottle. If not, what kind is it? Big1? One? etc... You might also give your weight, lifting experience, ph experience.

dd

Hayazzho

Awards
It would be much more helpful if you could break down the 1test dosage into mg/day. Or at least say how many grams of 1test are in the bottle of td & state how many ml (or ounces) of td there are. They're all a little different as far as ml/pump, mg/ml, oz/bottle, etc. See if you can get that info from the bottle. If not, what kind is it? Big1? One? etc... You might also give your weight, lifting experience, ph experience.

dd
thanks for replying

Im 240 lbs (checked today)
been training for about 3 years

Ive done two 1-test/4ad cycles.. 8 weeks each
and one M1T cycle, 2 weeks,

and I have 2 bottels .. Avant labs ONE.. 4 oz each. (6 gm 1-test each)
(at 6squirts twice daily,, its supposed to last one month)

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought that the 4oz ONE contained 3g of 1test. 1fast has an 8oz "beta ONE" that contains 6g (it's not available to buy, but still listed). Well, either way.........

If it contains 6g of 1test, then the recommended dosage on the bottle would yield a daily dose of 200mg. (6g/30days = 200mg per day) Therefore, two bottles would be 60 days of 200mg per day. Or you could run 45 days at about 267mg a day.

If it contains 3g of 1test, then recommended dosage on the bottle would yield a daily dose of 100mg (3g/30days = 100mg per day). Two bottles would get you 60 days at 100mg per day or 45 days at 133mg per day. In this case, you would have to run the shorter cycle and still, 133mg/day may not do much for someone your size.

If the 6g scenario above is true, then you're probably OK. Have you ran 1test before & know how you respond? If not, you might consider starting at the 200mg dose (which could last for 8 weeks). See how your doing in 2 weeks or so. If you feel the need, then raise the dose at that time. Don't go into it with an exact time limit. Just go in knowing it will be a cycle that will last somewhere between 6 & 8 weeks. If you have to raise the dose after 2 or 3 weeks, just raise it to maybe 250mg and run that until you're out (somewhere around 7 weeks). As long as you have your pct in-hand, you don't have to run a specific length of time. Run the cycle until you run out of your td, then start pct.

I had 3, 4oz bottles of ONE at one time (that's why I'm thinking they only have 3g). I emptied them all into one larger bottle and easily got 5g of 1test powder to dissolve into that. If you have some powder you can do the same.

I hope something in this post helps out.

dd

Hayazzho

Awards
I thought that the 4oz ONE contained 3g of 1test. 1fast has an 8oz "beta ONE" that contains 6g (it's not available to buy, but still listed). Well, either way.........

If it contains 6g of 1test, then the recommended dosage on the bottle would yield a daily dose of 200mg. (6g/30days = 200mg per day) Therefore, two bottles would be 60 days of 200mg per day. Or you could run 45 days at about 267mg a day.

If it contains 3g of 1test, then recommended dosage on the bottle would yield a daily dose of 100mg (3g/30days = 100mg per day). Two bottles would get you 60 days at 100mg per day or 45 days at 133mg per day. In this case, you would have to run the shorter cycle and still, 133mg/day may not do much for someone your size.

If the 6g scenario above is true, then you're probably OK. Have you ran 1test before & know how you respond? If not, you might consider starting at the 200mg dose (which could last for 8 weeks). See how your doing in 2 weeks or so. If you feel the need, then raise the dose at that time. Don't go into it with an exact time limit. Just go in knowing it will be a cycle that will last somewhere between 6 & 8 weeks. If you have to raise the dose after 2 or 3 weeks, just raise it to maybe 250mg and run that until you're out (somewhere around 7 weeks). As long as you have your pct in-hand, you don't have to run a specific length of time. Run the cycle until you run out of your td, then start pct.

I had 3, 4oz bottles of ONE at one time (that's why I'm thinking they only have 3g). I emptied them all into one larger bottle and easily got 5g of 1test powder to dissolve into that. If you have some powder you can do the same.

I hope something in this post helps out.

dd
yes it was very helpful. thanks
I have the old ONE , it has 6 gms of 1-test, I bought it last year and frooze it
and I got better results when I used higer dose of 1-test, (on my second cycle), three times a day as oppesed to the first cycle which was twice daily.