Anavar all year round??

sharkface

Awards
I heard that at low doses it is safe. Has anyone here done this or know if thats true? About how much anavar for what length of time startes to suppress your bodys own hormone production? That is my biggest concern.

hgjespersen

hgjespersen

Awards
Compare it too drinking beer 365 days a year.. it will put some unwanted stress on your liver. Many belives that Anavar suppresion of the HPTA is weak. But its actually not.. if you google it wou will find that its suppressing the body alot... the only drug i find logical and relatively safe to stay on year round is test. In moderate doses ofc :)

sharkface

Awards
I tried googling it and it was saying that yea it will suppress year round but it was saying that for like 20mg+
I was wondering if suppression would still be bad at like 5mg-10mg for a few months on with one month off (and rinse and repeat).

By the way, can anyone tell me what the average pct is for an actual cycle of anavar at medium to high doses? like what most guys take, is it clomid?

sharkface

Awards
Still planning it for 3iu ED for a year. Not starting that for another 3-4 weeks though.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I tried googling it and it was saying that yea it will suppress year round but it was saying that for like 20mg+
I was wondering if suppression would still be bad at like 5mg-10mg for a few months on with one month off (and rinse and repeat).

By the way, can anyone tell me what the average pct is for an actual cycle of anavar at medium to high doses? like what most guys take, is it clomid?
5-10mg won't have any benefits in my opinion you won't be shut down completely I dot think but you will be suppressed for no benefit

Unless you are a female?

sharkface

Awards
Yea I was expecting to hear that 5-10mg would be pointless. But even that low a dose can suppress you when taking for a few months at a time?

sharkface

Awards
Well after using anavar at any dose would you only need clomid as a pct? since anavar doesnt aromatize?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I heard that at low doses it is safe. Has anyone here done this or know if thats true? About how much anavar for what length of time startes to suppress your bodys own hormone production? That is my biggest concern.
If its pharma-grade Anavar it's going to cost you thousands(well, either way because if its UGL you will have to rake twice as much anyways evening out costs). You'd be better off getting on long term Test under a Doctors care and blasting it hard for 6 weeks to get all that Anavar has to offer. Then you can give your liver and lipids a break in between.

sharkface

Awards
Well thats what Im currently doing. and yea I was going the UGL route.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
R E S E A R C H.
Please for the love of God
Technically, no, BTW. An oral and a PCT of a SERM COULD suffice.

Then again, why not take your health seriously and have your Hawthorn berries, Arginine, milk thistle, Tudca, Krill/Salmon oil, the proper AI on hand. For PCT, DAA, L-dopa, another Test booster amongst MANY MANY MANY other responsible ancillaries that you COULD have on hand just in case of devastating side effects that anabolic steroid use could cause.
My .02

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well thats what Im currently doing. and yea I was going the UGL route.
Enough reading on enough reputable sites leads a lot of experienced to believe that of all orals, UGL Anavar is the most under-dosed. Just a tidbit I've read of during the 3 years before I ever put a needle in the proper place using the appropriate damn-near sterile technique.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, if I'm being harsh its because I want people to Read. Read ALOT, then be safe and smart. Starting threads with ideas is good. Just Google those same threads first. Its already been asked. And sometimes the idea torn to shreds...

sharkface

Awards
Not harsh at all, I appreciate someone with knowledge sharing it. By the way, check your inbox, I pm'd you.

infraredline

Awards
Well after using anavar at any dose would you only need clomid as a pct? since anavar doesnt aromatize?
Clomid only is never a suitable pct. you are missing several key components in the most important part of the cycle.

On the var 5-10mg is not worth your money in my opinion. In fact anything less then 50mg of ug var is not going to give you the full benefit of var. Just cycle it regularly or look into another oral like tbol to stack with your gh

You could also look into sarms to use alongside your gh

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Clomid only is never a suitable pct. you are missing several key components in the most important part of the cycle.

On the var 5-10mg is not worth your money in my opinion. In fact anything less then 50mg of ug var is not going to give you the full benefit of var. Just cycle it regularly or look into another oral like tbol to stack with your gh

I disagree clomid only has recovered many people including myself

Although you can add many things to ASSIST in the recovery

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Outstanding advice.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I disagree clomid only has recovered many people including myself

Although you can add many things to ASSIST in the recovery
Agreed.. truly.. my only point is a new generation of over-prepared and over-educated athletes need to make themselves the majority again so that we can avoid everyone making the same mistakes, putting things in their bodies they have no business putting there, and being ill-prepared for every potential side effect.
Example: I did an 11 week test-only cycle but ran 16 different support supps, 5 in addition to clomid in my pct. AND I ran HCG!
My buddy with 0 cycle experience ran test, primo, eq, and tren for 10 weeks. I won't even start to break down the errors in this cycle layout. His pct was one tablet per day of Mexican clomid: a pack of 24. When he ran out he told me " I guess I'm done with pct''- he ignored ALL attempts by me to listen to reason regarding his cycle because an NPC heavy layed it out for him.
5 weeks later I saw him at the gym, all gains lost, couldn't get an erection.
3 months later, low test, still coildnt get a hard-on, gave up bodybuilding all together. Now he goes hiking and occasionally does crossfit.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Agreed.. truly.. my only point is a new generation of over-prepared and over-educated athletes need to make themselves the majority again so that we can avoid everyone making the same mistakes, putting things in their bodies they have no business putting there, and being ill-prepared for every potential side effect.
Example: I did an 11 week test-only cycle but ran 16 different support supps, 5 in addition to clomid in my pct. AND I ran HCG!
My buddy with 0 cycle experience ran test, primo, eq, and tren for 10 weeks. I won't even start to break down the errors in this cycle layout. His pct was one tablet per day of Mexican clomid: a pack of 24. When he ran out he told me " I guess I'm done with pct''- he ignored ALL attempts by me to listen to reason regarding his cycle because an NPC heavy layed it out for him.
5 weeks later I saw him at the gym, all gains lost, couldn't get an erection.
3 months later, low test, still coildnt get a hard-on, gave up bodybuilding all together. Now he goes hiking and occasionally does crossfit.
You might of wasted some money but your friend sounds like his cycle went real well haha

If you don't know what your doing obviously you should start slow and use all support supps as you go you kind of just find out what works for you and what doesn't

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You might of wasted some money but your friend sounds like his cycle went real well haha

If you don't know what your doing obviously you should start slow and use all support supps as you go you kind of just find out what works for you and what doesn't
True but I am 35 this year and have ran 6 cycles and my test is 849. I paid for that number my friend. ;)