SERM needed for Finaflex 1-Alpha or not??

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
So I have searched google for as many reviews of people logs as I can and honestly haven't found many. Of the few I have read, they either stacked it with something stronger or they bridged to another so I didn't find many logs. Of the few I read, it seems like some loggers used a SERM and other just used Finaflexs PCT Revolution and Pure Test. I know that Finaflex says that a SERM isn't needed but before I start this, I want to know peoples opinions either through personal knowledge or if they know someone who has taken 1-Alpha/1-Andro. The thing is that I have no idea where to get a SERM, and really hope that 2-3 pills a day 6-7 weeks will not cause problems. Any help will be appreciated...

macdady

macdady

Awards
Dude just Google torem Nolva or clomid research chem lol... very very easy to get. No first hand experience with Fina flex but a serm plus the pure test and pct product would be a solid pct that won't have you worried about your boys lol better safe than sorry right?

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
So I have searched google for as many reviews of people logs as I can and honestly haven't found many. Of the few I have read, they either stacked it with something stronger or they bridged to another so I didn't find many logs. Of the few I read, it seems like some loggers used a SERM and other just used Finaflexs PCT Revolution and Pure Test. I know that Finaflex says that a SERM isn't needed but before I start this, I want to know peoples opinions either through personal knowledge or if they know someone who has taken 1-Alpha/1-Andro. The thing is that I have no idea where to get a SERM, and really hope that 2-3 pills a day 6-7 weeks will not cause problems. Any help will be appreciated...
Hey mate,

I did 6 weeks of 1 alpha and 550 xd in total only at the recomended dosage and had no issues in pct using rev black and daa.

I have a log somewhere on AM in the finaflex section.

Cheers
Trav

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP go to the Finaflex forum here on AM. Lots of 1Alpha logs there.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I have no idea why the Finaflex sub-forum didn't pop up on google. I found a bunch of other sites but that forum.

injectdreams

Awards
not necessary but good to have serm on hand just incase

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be fine with the PCT revolution and Pure test. Currently in PCT from 1-andro, ran 1-alpha last year with the same PCT.

Search the company section(finaflex), lots of good info there, or go to our home forum at www.finaflex.com (forum)

Feel free to ask bro

AnabolicBuddy

AnabolicBuddy

Awards
What is the proper dosage of Pct black if I ran 1-andro for 30 days and took 2 bottles? I also like to include that I took erase while on cycle to combat ANY estrogen conversion

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the proper dosage of Pct black if I ran 1-andro for 30 days and took 2 bottles? I also like to include that I took erase while on cycle to combat ANY estrogen conversion

You took 4 caps of 1-andro for 30days...., so
most will use 2 or 3 caps of FINAFLEX Pct revolution for PCT.

4 caps of Pct revolution is a max dose which I don't think is necessary after your cycle. You'll be fine with 2(3 is my sweet spot)