What for next bulking?

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I never used anything really anabolic so this could be my first cycle.

The strongest think I used was Osta RX for 6 weeks
Gained 9lbs, 1.5%bf and around 1" everywhere. Seems a great result and Osta RX promise to be keepable gains.
But after 1 week of maintenance and 2 of cutting (on albuterol) I lost 3lbs and gained 0.5% (probably cause the estrogen level was higher once stopped Osta RX).
So let's say I gained 6lbs and 2%bf on Osta RX.

Do you suggest something "stronger" for next bulking (I'm thinking about start in september till I will not gain around 10lbs of LEAN body mass).
I also don't want gain too much BF.. hopefully after this 3 weeks left of albuterol to be at 7% and I would keep single digits.

Almost forgot my stats (at JUL 29):
Height: 6"
Weight: 170lbs
Bf: 9.5%

Thanks guys

infraredline

Awards

Gained 9lbs, 1.5%bf and around 1" everywhere. Seems a great result and Osta RX promise to be keepable gains.
But after 1 week of maintenance and 2 of cutting (on albuterol) I lost 3lbs and gained 0.5% (probably cause the estrogen level was higher once stopped Osta RX).

Do you suggest something "stronger" for next bulking (I'm thinking about start in september till I will not gain around 10lbs of LEAN body mass).
I also don't want gain too much BF.. hopefully after this 3 weeks left of albuterol to be at 7% and I would keep single digits.

Thanks guys
You could run ostarine. You should gain 5-7lbs of lean mass from that.

You would want to run it for 8 weeks at 15mg a day then run a mini pct consisting of a test boaster like recycle by purus labs or unleashed by protein factory.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
You could run ostarine. You should gain 5-7lbs of lean mass from that.

You would want to run it for 8 weeks at 15mg a day then run a mini pct consisting of a test boaster like recycle by purus labs or unleashed by protein factory.
So what you say is keep goin with Osta? Do you suggest Osta RX or some other liquid forms?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I am running osta rx now ,after a super dmz cycle. I am loving the results of Ostarine, great compound. Look into stenzine or metha-drol extreme nothing but good reviews for a bulking compound, if you think your ready for multiple compound stacks.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I am running osta rx now ,after a super dmz cycle. I am loving the results of Ostarine, great compound. Look into stenzine or metha-drol extreme nothing but good reviews for a bulking compound, if you think your ready for multiple compound stacks.
You mean running osta + one of those 2?
Should i need PCT after? I didn't for last one

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I mean run one of those stacks and see how your body reacts. Osta alone is a great compound. great for recomps. it is mildly suppressive I've seen many logs where people didn't run proper pct after it. But with anything like stenzine and metha-drol you need a serm.

infraredline

Awards
So what you say is keep goin with Osta? Do you suggest Osta RX or some other liquid forms?
No, osta rx is not the same thing as ostarine. Ostarine is the actual medical drug referred to as a sarm. I would run actual ostarine alone at the above dosing. Uniquemicals is where I get my ostarine

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Thanks for the clarification. How do you usually dose it ?

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I mean run one of those stacks and see how your body reacts. Osta alone is a great compound. great for recomps. it is mildly suppressive I've seen many logs where people didn't run proper pct after it. But with anything like stenzine and metha-drol you need a serm.
Thx to both of you guys.I tried Osta RX as recoup (100-200kcal in surplus), but was bulking really slow and was just keeping my bf%. So I decided to bump 400kcal surplus just for bulking. IDK if is different with Ostarine?So you still sugars running PCT after it?And what you say is to use for example Ostarine stacked with stenzine OR metha-drol? Because just stenzine or metha-drol doesn't do much?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
The stenzine And metha-drol are bulking compounds by themselves no need to run osta with it. osta is good for recomp or a possible bridge I guess.

infraredline

Awards
Thx to both of you guys.I tried Osta RX as recoup (100-200kcal in surplus), but was bulking really slow and was just keeping my bf%. So I decided to bump 400kcal surplus just for bulking. IDK if is different with Ostarine?So you still sugars running PCT after it?And what you say is to use for example Ostarine stacked with stenzine OR metha-drol? Because just stenzine or metha-drol doesn't do much?
It's best use is for preserving gains in pct. you can run your prohormones/ steroids and then run ostarine at 15-25mg ed for 8 weeks from your first day of pct

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's best use is for preserving gains in pct. you can run your prohormones/ steroids and then run ostarine at 15-25mg ed for 8 weeks from your first day of pct
Why?

I don't think osta is very useful in PCT at all. It's suppressive on its own (mildly) which is the exact opposite of what I would want or advise someone to use during a PCT.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why?

I don't think osta is very useful in PCT at all. It's suppressive on its own (mildly) which is the exact opposite of what I would want or advise someone to use during a PCT.
Some people swear by it for pct. I however don't understand why anyone would use it in a time where kicking your natural production back in gear is key. I could see how it could do more damage then good.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people swear by it for pct. I however don't understand why anyone would use it in a time where kicking your natural production back in gear is key. I could see how it could do more damage then good.
Those people only swear by it because of "maintaining your gains" they don't generally swear by it when they realize they didn't fully recover from the cycle because they continued to suppress their endocrine system when its supposed to be bouncing back.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Yea it doesn't really make sense to me. PCT has nothing to do IMHO.
So.. what I get till now is to run OR ostarine OR stenzine OR metha-drol. Which one should be better?
And after running one of them PCT right?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea it doesn't really make sense to me. PCT has nothing to do IMHO.
So.. what I get till now is to run OR ostarine OR stenzine OR metha-drol. Which one should be better?
And after running one of them PCT right?
You could run stenzine and bridge it into ostarine (although Idk what dosages of each) and then PCT.

But don't run it during.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stenzine would be an excellent option.

Stenzine- 2/2/2/2 (how many caps a day for four weeks)
Anabolic innovations cycle support
BPS dermacrine (3 pumps every day)

PCT
Torem or clomid
Test booster + AI

Save ostarine for another time, keep it out of pct OR keep the mg LOW (ex; 5mg or 10mg)

You can use "AM20" on Ironflexsupps.com for 20% off

infraredline

Awards
You run a full 8 weeks of it from the start of pct then you run another mini pct at the end of the ostarine cycle. At 15mg there is almost no suppression might I add, it's only once you get above 20mg a day that it becomes mildly suppressive. I would highly recommend it to anyone as a way to preserve gains in pct

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Stenzine would be an excellent option. Stenzine- 2/2/2/2 (how many caps a day for four weeks)Anabolic innovations cycle supportBPS dermacrine (3 pumps every day)PCTTorem or clomidTest booster + AISave ostarine for another time, keep it out of pct OR keep the mg LOW (ex; 5mg or 10mg)You can use "AM20" on Ironflexsupps.com for 20% off
Excellent post!So this is the stack you suggest. What does every supp? Curios to know how this stack works

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You run a full 8 weeks of it from the start of pct then you run another mini pct at the end of the ostarine cycle. At 15mg there is almost no suppression might I add, it's only once you get above 20mg a day that it becomes mildly suppressive. I would highly recommend it to anyone as a way to preserve gains in pct
Why? 3mg help preserve AND gain muscle mass in the original study in 07' (albeit the group of people were 60+)

Results: Ostarine treatment resulted in a dose dependent increase in total LBM, with an increase of 1.4 kg compared to placebo (p<0.001) at the 3 mg dose. Increased LBM translated to an improvement in the stair climb test in both speed (+15.5% ± 12.9 faster time, p=0.006) and power (+25.5% ± 20.3 watts, p=0.005). There were no serious adverse events reported.

Abstract-
http://meeting.ascopubs.org/cgi/content/abstract/25/18_suppl/9119

Don't you think that a TRAINING individual with a basic diet can maintain and gain with a 3mg dose if 60+ yr olds could?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent post!So this is the stack you suggest. What does every supp? Curios to know how this stack works
I'm not 100% sure what your asking, but yes stenzine will work. I'm on week 6.5 at three caps a day (30mg methylsten and 30mg dmz). My cycle is seven weeks, little longer than most oral cycles :)

infraredline

Awards
Why? 3mg help preserve AND gain muscle mass in the original study in 07' (albeit the group of people were 60+)

Results: Ostarine treatment resulted in a dose dependent increase in total LBM, with an increase of 1.4 kg compared to placebo (p<0.001) at the 3 mg dose. Increased LBM translated to an improvement in the stair climb test in both speed (+15.5% ± 12.9 faster time, p=0.006) and power (+25.5% ± 20.3 watts, p=0.005). There were no serious adverse events reported.

Abstract-
http://meeting.ascopubs.org/cgi/content/abstract/25/18_suppl/9119

Don't you think that a TRAINING individual with a basic diet can maintain and gain with a 3mg dose if 60+ yr olds could?
It's just what works dude. Dr. Philip Filmenov aka Russianstar has done a lot of research on sarms, ostarine in particular and he has found 15mg is the sweet spot where you maximize gains while minimizing suppression.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I'm not 100% sure what your asking, but yes stenzine will work. I'm on week 6.5 at three caps a day (30mg methylsten and 30mg dmz). My cycle is seven weeks, little longer than most oral cycles :)
I would run 6 weeks tho..And I was meaning.. You suggested me a stack with those 3 products right? So what's the role of each in the stack?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Does anyone else here notice the lack of research on the OP's part? I'm all for helping and stuff lol but it doesn't look like he even bothers to look up the products you all have listed and is relying heavily on you...
Just my .02

macdady

macdady

Awards
I stopped by and read what's coming of your log the other day and I saw that pic of your chest. My god lol your chest was looking huge bro
I was thinking of using stenzine as my oral kicker for my first inject cycle next year.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stopped by and read what's coming of your log the other day and I saw that pic of your chest. My god lol your chest was looking huge bro
I was thinking of using stenzine as my oral kicker for my first inject cycle next year.
He's known for pumping air into his chest. Ik weirdo

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's just what works dude. Dr. Philip Filmenov aka Russianstar has done a lot of research on sarms, ostarine in particular and he has found 15mg is the sweet spot where you maximize gains while minimizing suppression.
Lol people still reference RS? He's about as dated as need tos site. So, just forget the study because RS is an Internet doctor?
I would run 6 weeks tho..And I was meaning.. You suggested me a stack with those 3 products right? So what's the role of each in the stack?
Stenzine is the designer steroid, AI cycle support is just that; BP, prostate and heart support. Dermacrine is a topical dhea with pregnelone works AS a test base, mitigates lethargy and keeps libido higher than without
Does anyone else here notice the lack of research on the OP's part? I'm all for helping and stuff lol but it doesn't look like he even bothers to look up the products you all have listed and is relying heavily on you...
Just my .02
I see this lol now...

Thanks mac, I'd start right at 3 caps, 2s good but three is where it really shines

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Stenzine is the designer steroid, AI cycle support is just that; BP, prostate and heart support. Dermacrine is a topical dhea with pregnelone works AS a test base, mitigates lethargy and keeps libido higher than without
I see this lol now...
YOU ARE PERFECT!

My friend ask a thing. He has gyno (not cause AAS) and don't want try this stack cause he's scared of get it worse. What do you think?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YOU ARE PERFECT!

My friend ask a thing. He has gyno (not cause AAS) and don't want try this stack cause he's scared of get it worse. What do you think?
Handle the gyno first. I'm not an Doctor/endo, simply give suggestions.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Handle the gyno first. I'm not an Doctor/endo, simply give suggestions.
Why do people always insist they have a "friend" with a problem lol... just man up and say its you, we all know it is anyway otherwise your friend would be here and not you lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Supposedly he was actually in pretty good shape before the oil lol... dudes 6' 5" I forget what forum I read about him on but yeah he went full retard with the oil

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Why do people always insist they have a "friend" with a problem lol... just man up and say its you, we all know it is anyway otherwise your friend would be here and not you lol
Bro it's not me, look at my profile pic.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
And I'm on duck dynasty hahaha... anyway I can't see ****. I'm on the mobile website
Whatever. So what do you guys suggest to him? Should he give a shot or it could make it worst?

We both run always the same things to compare the results on different bodies but when I told him about the PCT with clomid he got a bit scared

macdady

macdady

Awards
He needs to get his gyno taken care of first if he is scared. There's a lot of threads on here about getting rid of gyno he should look around or he could do the cycle while running a AI and chance it

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
He needs to get his gyno taken care of first if he is scared. There's a lot of threads on here about getting rid of gyno he should look around or he could do the cycle while running a AI and chance it
I'll tell him bro ;)I'm btw still into the stack tyga told me.. seems sweet :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Thanks guys
I'm confused, you're basing your lost weight on non keepable osta rx gains but yet you state you were cutting?

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
No, osta rx is not the same thing as ostarine. Ostarine is the actual medical drug referred to as a sarm. I would run actual ostarine alone at the above dosing. Uniquemicals is where I get my ostarine
Osta rx is is pure ostarine. Powder or liquid doesn't matter.
Where u get your info from

misc802

Awards
Curious about this too
FWIW, I've been researching Ostrarine and SARMS for a bit now for my 1st cycle...I think GTx developed the compound and has it patented. So really, each company is trying their best to replicate/improve or come up with their own take on the original. I could be wrong there, but that's what I suspect.

Just bought some of the pill form Osta RX (not expecting much from it) and plan to compare it to one of the more expensive liquid forms floating around. Kinda weird when the liquid form is 3x more expensive for a 4wk supply. I'm guessing you get what you pay for here in terms of results.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I've been researching Ostrarine and SARMS for a bit now for my 1st cycle...I think GTx developed the compound and has it patented. So really, each company is trying their best to replicate/improve or come up with their own take on the original. I could be wrong there, but that's what I suspect. Just bought some of the pill form Osta RX (not expecting much from it) and plan to compare it to one of the more expensive liquid forms floating around. Kinda weird when the liquid form is 3x more expensive for a 4wk supply. I'm guessing you get what you pay for here in terms of results.
Well as I said I gained around 5lbs of LBM with ostaRX

misc802

Awards
Well as I said I gained around 5lbs of LBM with ostaRX
Not disputing your gains or the product at all....I'm just curious as to how effective the different types of "Ostarine" all compare. Have you thought about trying out LGD-4033 for a bulk with a solid surplus of cals?

Most logs I read have said its much more potent than Ostarine in terms of gains, but could be more suppressive + needing a full PCT....but it sounds like it could be a very solid bulking compound without the sides of most orals. To top it off, the main supplier has a 4wk supply on sale for just a few bucks more than a jug of Osta-RX. I might even buy it and store it just because its at half price. Only downside I can tell is that its fairly new and there really aren't too many logs floating around...maybe the lower price will trigger a few brave souls to try it out.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Not disputing your gains or the product at all....I'm just curious as to how effective the different types of "Ostarine" all compare. Have you thought about trying out LGD-4033 for a bulk with a solid surplus of cals? Most logs I read have said its much more potent than Ostarine in terms of gains, but could be more suppressive + needing a full PCT....but it sounds like it could be a very solid bulking compound without the sides of most orals. To top it off, the main supplier has a 4wk supply on sale for just a few bucks more than a jug of Osta-RX. I might even buy it and store it just because its at half price. Only downside I can tell is that its fairly new and there really aren't too many logs floating around...maybe the lower price will trigger a few brave souls to try it out.
IDK if i have to go for a serious PCT I would go with a serious AAS.. IMHO makes more sense.Still curious about difference between RX and liquid forms, keep me updateAnd btw I won't go more than 300-400kcal surplus or I'll be fat as fuark