ep-stane question then log with pictures and blood work

MmaOrDie

MmaOrDie

Awards
so for the past 3 weeks ive been pulsing ep-stane at 30mg on workout days with minimal results so im gunna switch to a straight cycle. my question is should I run a 30/30/45/45 or do a hybrid cycle of 30mg on rest days 45mg on workout days for the first week then 45mg on rest and 60 on workout days for weeks 2 and 3. I appreciate your imput. when I get the cycle figured out I will run a log with pictures and bloodwork. peace.

MmaOrDie

MmaOrDie

Awards
50 views and no replies? Come on guys help me out. Im doing the hybrid unless someone says otherwise. Started cycle today, Log begins tomorrow.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Consider half life of epistane, consider your schedule, consider that largest dose should be taken so that it peaks during and immediately after exercise. I don't know any current protocol of dropping dose down on non lifting days but I'm sure it exsists. I have always been told stability in hormones is key. So if half-life of Epi is 8(double check cuz I'm just spitting a number out) what's wrong with taking 15 mg every 8 hours in your 3 doses? For 4-6 weeks.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
50 views and no replies? Come on guys help me out. Im doing the hybrid unless someone says otherwise. Started cycle today, Log begins tomorrow.
Don't do less on off days and more on workout days unless you "need" more to push you harder in the gym (but that's more of a mental issue)

Like said before keep the blood levels normal and also remember that recovery (off days) are important as well, that's where you grow!

If ur trying to recomp keep the ep dose the same daily and change your diet a little on off days since you aren't as active (maybe higher fat and lower carb?) it depends on your goals

Have fun with it bro!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't do less on off days and more on workout days unless you "need" more to push you harder in the gym (but that's more of a mental issue)

Like said before keep the blood levels normal and also remember that recovery (off days) are important as well, that's where you grow!

If ur trying to recomp keep the ep dose the same daily and change your diet a little on off days since you aren't as active (maybe higher fat and lower carb?) it depends on your goals

Have fun with it bro!
Awesome advice...

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
so for the past 3 weeks ive been pulsing ep-stane at 30mg on workout days with minimal results so im gunna switch to a straight cycle. my question is should I run a 30/30/45/45 or do a hybrid cycle of 30mg on rest days 45mg on workout days for the first week then 45mg on rest and 60 on workout days for weeks 2 and 3. I appreciate your imput. when I get the cycle figured out I will run a log with pictures and bloodwork. peace.
You don't want to make your hormone levels look like a roller coaster, Think this through your recovering on those rest days recovery is when your body is repairing and building that muscle you're trying to get from running a cycle. Now ask yourself why would you want to lower your levels in that recovery time?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don't want to make your hormone levels look like a roller coaster, Think this through your recovering on those rest days recovery is when your body is repairing and building that muscle you're trying to get from running a cycle. Now ask yourself why would you want to lower your levels in that recovery time?
Exactly. Increased RBC's, increased nitrogen retention, increased protein synthesis, all benefits you want working around the clock. While the "Anabolic Window" is important and Pulsing or PWO double dose have some advantages, Cycling with stable blood levels is the most effective way to get every last benefit out of your anabolics.....

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Increased RBC's, increased nitrogen retention, increased protein synthesis, all benefits you want working around the clock. While the "Anabolic Window" is important and Pulsing or PWO double dose have some advantages, Cycling with stable blood levels is the most effective way to get every last benefit out of your anabolics.....
Agreed, the only pulsing I can see adding benefits is maybe stacking with something like ment that has such a profound pre-workout effect but you would still want to keep consistent with the dosing of another compound.

MmaOrDie

MmaOrDie

Awards
Good points, alright straight cycle it is. because of the pulse I started with I only have enough for 3 weeks at 45 or 4 weeks at 30/30/45/45. what should I go with? il get my starting picture and blood work I took before the pulse up asap.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Good points, alright straight cycle it is. because of the pulse I started with I only have enough for 3 weeks at 45 or 4 weeks at 30/30/45/45. what should I go with? il get my starting picture and blood work I took before the pulse up asap.
What is your liver support?

MmaOrDie

MmaOrDie

Awards
blood work: testosterone serum 670 T4 free 1.27 estrogens total 108

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks IMO

harbonah

harbonah