Few concerns regarding side effects of Test E cycle

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
So I've posted a few times here regarding my actual first cycle setup and have gotten some amazingly solid information and great advice via PM and on the boards. My question here is geared more towards two possible side effects that I've heard briefly about here and there. One being infertility and one being enhanced depression with pre-existing symptoms.

The most important one to me is the infertility. I'm 29 right now, is infertility a reversible side effect (assuming it's even a side effect, my friend tells me he had his kid while on cycle)? Will I just not be fertile ON cycle, but afterward after proper PCT I'm good to go? I have a 3 year old son right now but I do want another kid, so this one is relatively important to me.

The secondary, the depression thing isn't a HUGE concern to me. I'm a little interested in the severity of how much your emotions are amplified though. I'm going through a bit of a hard time with the recent split of me and my ex (not because of her, but because she has custody of my son who I'm only able to see every other weekend now).

Any input on those would be greatly appreciated!

ajntorinj

Awards
Plenty of guys have sired while on cycle. That said, many TRT patients use HCG in part to maintain fertility; you can do the same.

Emotional responses to AAS are very individual. Keeping your estrogen in check with an AI and bloodwork will help with this aspect, but there are many confounders.